Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!)  (Read 37656 times)
plok

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:56:45 PM

Can we please consider a KNC refund?
we paid 15btc or so for each miner, if we get refund we will get 40btc or so for each miner. When miners arrive i think they will never do 40 btc, so i ask again, can we please consider a KNC refund?
think about it.

Greetings
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
damagebritain

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:24:33 AM

we paid 15btc or so for each miner, if we get refund we will get 40btc or so for each miner. When miners arrive i think they will never do 40 btc, so i ask again, can we please consider a KNC refund?
think about it.

Greetings

I second this.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 01:42:59 PM

I think its strange of KNC to refund more bitcoins than paid. People would hedge against KNC.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
plok

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:08:40 PM

I think its strange of KNC to refund more bitcoins than paid. People would hedge against KNC.

This is because while you pay KNC with bitcoin they are using bitpay, they get USD, so the refund is in USD.
There is nothing strange there.

The last chance we have to win something with this operation is asking for a refund to KNC. Getting the miners will be a total failure, we will never recover our investment because of the delay Sad
LastRoby
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:06:29 PM

read this  Wink :

Neptune Performance Upgrade
Today, 09:01 AM
All,
KnCMiner Offers Two-for-One Deal on Bitcoin Mining’s Most Powerful Machine to Loyal Customers

STOCKHOLM, DATE, 2014 — KnCMiner (https://www.kncminer.com/), the most trusted brand in Bitcoin mining, announced today that it will give every current customer who has an outstanding order for a machine from its Neptune line’s first two batches a free Neptune from its upcoming “third batch” of Neptunes. This represents a $5,995 value and, perhaps more importantly, will provide KnCMiner’s most loyal customers with twice the hashing power they would have otherwise received with just one of these machines.

“We know that it is getting tougher to successfully mine in this environment and we want our customers to have every advantage we can give them,” said KnCMiner CEO Sam Cole. “So to combat the downward trend in mining returns for the customers who have been with us right from the beginning, and to show our competition we mean business, we will be over-delivering again on all orders.”

Neptune is KnCMiner’s first 20nm product. It features a minimum of 3,000 GH/s (aka 3 TH/s) of hashing speed, five times faster than the company’s most recent bestselling miner, the Jupiter. It also boasts a 30 percent reduction in watts-per-GH. Thanks to KnCMiner’s offer, each customer who ordered a first or second batch Neptune, will get a minimum 6TH for each order, with their original 3TH product shipped in June and the free “third batch” machine delivered in August.

“As miners face growing competition, and the increasing difficulty to mine Bitcoin, we will keep working on creative and unorthodox ways to put the best and most loyal customers on the planet first and provide them with the competitive edge they’ve come to expect from KnCMiner,” said Cole.

The company has recently announced other initiatives to engage all form of cryptominers, including the launch of a “Mini Neptune” machine (1500 GH/s, $3,495), and for all those Litecoin and Dogecoin enthusiasts, the availability of scrypt miners—the Titan (300 MH/s, $9,995) and “Mini Titan” (150 MH/s, $5,495). KnCMiner also offers cloud-hosted mining participation to existing customers. To learn more about these products and services, please visit https://www.kncminer.com.

About KnC

KnCMiner is the most trusted brand in Bitcoin mining. The company specializes in building leading-edge hardware that secures transactions for the distributed Bitcoin network and other digital currency pools like Litecoin and Dogecoin. KnCMiner offers a range of goods and services that allow for all levels of cryptomining participation, large and small. The company was founded in 2013 by Sam Cole, Marcus Erlandsson, Andreas Kennemar and Michael Unnebäck after the merger of ORSoC AB and Kennemar & Cole AB. The company’s leadership team has almost 30 years worth of experience in bringing excellent services and products to the global market. For more information, please visit https://www.kncminer.com.

link:
http://forum.kncminer.com/forum/news-and-anouncments/38332-neptune-performance-upgrade

happy Smiley
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 10:10:53 PM

This is because while you pay KNC with bitcoin they are using bitpay, they get USD, so the refund is in USD.

The last chance we have to win something with this operation is asking for a refund to KNC. Getting the miners will be a total failure, we will never recover our investment because of the delay Sad

Might be that they handle it that way. And what would they have done when the bitcoin price did not drop but raise? Pay back less bitcoins than the buyer paid? Im not confident that the law would be on their side then. I mean the buyer paid with bitcoins and doesnt have to care what KNC does with the coins. Regardless of taking bitcoin as a commondity or as a currency. Its an exchange and i dont see that you could pay back less legally when refunding.
Though one should think their lawyers cleared that for them.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
plok

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:12:43 AM

Might be that they handle it that way. And what would they have done when the bitcoin price did not drop but raise? Pay back less bitcoins than the buyer paid? Im not confident that the law would be on their side then. I mean the buyer paid with bitcoins and doesnt have to care what KNC does with the coins. Regardless of taking bitcoin as a commondity or as a currency. Its an exchange and i dont see that you could pay back less legally when refunding.

I know they are doing so because i know someone who has already requested a refund, that guy paid with BTC (through bitpay) and he got USD when refunded, so i know how are KNC working and that's why i say we must seriously think in a refund.
daynomate

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:31:11 AM

think about it.

Greetings

FYI - This group has already gone through with a refund:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347907.180

plok

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:37:18 AM

think about it.

Greetings

FYI - This group has already gone through with a refund:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347907.180

That's not a refund, that is fraud. If you want to see whats true refund look at this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347706.0;all

As you can see, people refunded (not scamed) are taking 181% of what they paid in btc.
cryptomatt

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 02:52:46 PM

I know they are doing so because i know someone who has already requested a refund, that guy paid with BTC (through bitpay) and he got USD when refunded, so i know how are KNC working and that's why i say we must seriously think in a refund.

I got a refund in $ after paying in BTC.  I don't know why that's weird to people.  They priced the machine in dollars and I bought the btc specifically to pay KNC.  I just want the 13k.  I don't care if it's in coins or $.  Also, they were very clear that refunds would be made in $.
anykeywhy (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:52:54 PM

Neptunes are about to be delivered and we are going to release the *NEW* shares corresponding to PSUs... KnC freely doubled our machines... Any other 20nm technology is about to be released in next months... Refund/Jupiter replacement period passed... Any "majority" took such "decision"... It wouldn't be the nature of a group BUY, nor of this... Nobody would like to materialize Ks of $ on his bank's account, from NOWHERE... Bitcoin IS a protocol, a vector (how much / where / when)... for someone a commodity, but IT'S NOT MONEY... Someone would better save its fiat money and coherently better leave this Forum together with his long time acquired prediction of the future... MINING HW DOESN'T GENERATE MONEY... ONLY CRYPTO... ... ...I'm sorry, but sometime I feel like I should start from scratch and recall/recap you all again WHY WE ARE HERE... and sometime I haven't all the time it would need, like now! Smiley

Best Wishes & Cheers!
-akw- 
kirth

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:03:32 AM

Where's the link to the Google spreadsheet with users/shares details?
Thanks
logicbomb666

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 10:52:07 PM

I vote refund, i'm ready to be done with this.

I think snare rolls should be used as a currency.
jbctech

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:15:22 AM

So, just trying to make sense of what you're saying...  

Are you saying you're collecting more bitcoins for the free Neptune(s) that are being delivered in 3rd batch rather than increasing our share value?  That's flat out wrong.  Those are comp'd to us because of the delay (and thus a huge reduction on our ROI).
daynomate

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:01:21 AM

I vote refund too
Dizzytal

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:01:28 AM

I vote refund too
Second that. This GB is going nowhere... If KnC is doubling the hashing power this should be divided between the excisting shareholders of the machines.
You should have kept it with the first one or two machines, now this is grown over your head and gotten way to complicated..

Refund please!
jslabaugh

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:53:04 AM

I'd like a refund, as well.  This has gone on far too long.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:12:45 PM

So, just trying to make sense of what you're saying...  

Are you saying you're collecting more bitcoins for the free Neptune(s) that are being delivered in 3rd batch rather than increasing our share value?  That's flat out wrong.  Those are comp'd to us because of the delay (and thus a huge reduction on our ROI).

I hope you are not doing this. I would say this is flat out wrong. The increase in hashing power should be spread out between share holders.
pringles

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:23:07 PM

**Please note that the Neptune could be released with some spec the more... as it was for Jupiter, announced @250 and released @530+. In such a case, final horse-power will be distributed proportionally between shares.

Latest rumors talk about Neptunes to be released @5TH/s each... just rumors...  Roll Eyes

From KNCminer:
Minimum 3000GH/s of hashing speed that 3TH Over 5 times the speed of our first Jupiter release
   (we reserve the right to increase this as we get closer to shipment)

The additional horsepower should be distributed as it is posted in the original post. If it is not, I'd like a refund as well.
achtung082

Activity: 358
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:27:12 PM

I hope the extra units will be added to increase current owner holding.

I think this is the case, as quoted from AKW above "release the *NEW* shares corresponding to PSUs" to me says he is selling additional share to cover the PSU's required for the new units. AKW may give current share owners first refusal on these additional share.

AKW, is the above correct? The new shares are to cover the cost of the PSU's for the additional units?

Support sidehack projects: 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
My Sales Wallet BTC:bc1qxtxsc86lessnrsm52gf7qgmqle75htdr03zdd7 - LTC:LNLKyKkGNCJakZudGjc2qg26yYz7oeo92k - ETH:0xDf1b17872D9Ff22F04270BbDA13556B3E1649E27
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: