Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!)  (Read 37656 times)
Ramhound

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:27:55 PM

Since some accusations came up:

* I know AnyKeyWhy from the forum like any other knows other forum members. No one will use an escrow he heard the first time of so i dont see what someone wanted to insinuate.
* Im not part of the groupbuy. Im only doing the escrow and pay the miner in the shop directly to prevent the bitcoins being taken.
* The Bitcoins asked for refunds werent needed to pay another miner. I offered to pay missing funds from my own bitcoins and wait until the last shares are bought so i get my bitcoins back.
* AnyKeyWhy gave me, like he and i claimed all the time repeatedly, a list with all refund requests now after the buy of the miners. I sent all refunds out in full after i was online seeing the email. I cant afford to be in the forum all day.
* Bitcoiner12... your Bitcoins are on the way too.

So was it really needed to accuse and threaten? Everything said was correct so far. I dont see why it was important to get to this level.

I personally never accused threatened anyone.

I only acted based on the little communication I recieved with regards to the refunds issued.  As promised it arrived, I won't go bother going into my other thoughts, since I am no longer a member of the group buy as of about an 90 minutes ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoiner12

Activity: 93
Merit: 94

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:34:46 PM

* I know AnyKeyWhy from the forum like any other knows other forum members. No one will use an escrow he heard the first time of so i dont see what someone wanted to insinuate.
* Im not part of the groupbuy. Im only doing the escrow and pay the miner in the shop directly to prevent the bitcoins being taken.
* The Bitcoins asked for refunds werent needed to pay another miner. I offered to pay missing funds from my own bitcoins and wait until the last shares are bought so i get my bitcoins back.
* AnyKeyWhy gave me, like he and i claimed all the time repeatedly, a list with all refund requests now after the buy of the miners. I sent all refunds out in full after i was online seeing the email. I cant afford to be in the forum all day.

So was it really needed to accuse and threaten? Everything said was correct so far. I dont see why it was important to get to this level.

i really considered my btc gone. I thought to myself, how can i be so stupid to just send like 1500$ to someone.. if your an escrow you should be on the forum pretty mutch all day just like a moderator otherwise dont be one! second you should not have send  al the btc to anykeywhy for the first two mining pc after all the comotion, let him post al list of all the % holders than maybe send the coins. The fact that anykeywhy doesnt answer questions and just kicks people out when the ask for transparancy made me get concerned. Also the where way more btc in the account then there were needed to buy this thing and he is saying : lets see when i get some time to do my homework!! wow ! what else more importend do you have to do than take care of this shit worth 60k ? saying we cant manage 100$ if you cant even take care of your own administration! i think that this is doomed to fail. I am happy that i bought last shares and not in the fist two computers.
anykeywhy (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:38:28 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH AS ALWAYS SEBASTIAN........... Smiley

HOPEFULLY NOW ALL TROLLS ISSUES SHOULD RESPECT THE FACT THEY ARE OUT FROM OUR GB. THANK YOU!

WE CAN NOW FOCUS ON OUR WORK AS USUAL!

Cheers!
-akw-
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:42:41 PM

I've just closed the topic! WE GOT IT!!! Smiley

Few reservations are still opened for some users who requested for it:

Code:
drai
Psychotron
Pablito89

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.. WE ARE ALMOST READY TO ROLL!!! Wink

Cheers!
-akw-
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:44:16 PM

Refund received as well...

I want to say that until now I was not trolling, just asking legit questions that never got answered.
Now that you paid for them, i can answer the question myselft :

You told that it was 300 shares @ 0,05 each, so 1 share should give 0.33% of divs
But you bought the Neptune 16.46BTC... 16.46/0.05=329,2 so, in the end, 1 share will give 0,30% of the divs
Maybe you need to explain your lie to your shareholder

I'm happy i'm out.
Topic removed from my watch list. I whishe all the shareholders all the best, considering the leader you have.
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:48:40 PM

ALL STUPID / DAMAGING POSTS WILL BE REPORTED STARTING FROM THE PREVIOUS.

GO GET A LIFE, BRAINLESS TROLLS.
DBOD

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:48:59 PM

Thank you Sebastian and akw.  

Some people don't realize that akw probably needs to work a real job like the rest of us. Even if he was being paid to manage this GB there wouldn't be enough in management fees to buy him lunch. So chill a little and appreciate the efforts he has gone to. I'm sure he has learned a painful lesson as to what a pain in the backside it is to handle others monies. Even with quantities as low as 0.15BTC.

Any more shares left for #3? I have some in #2 and want to add more.
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:49:50 PM

Code:
drai
Psychotron
Pablito89

Cheers!
-akw-
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:51:15 PM

Some people don't realize that akw probably needs to work a real job like the rest of us. Even if he was being paid to manage this GB there wouldn't be enough in management fees to buy him lunch. So chill a little and appreciate the efforts he has gone to. I'm sure he has learned a painful lesson as to what a pain in the backside it is to handle others monies. Even with quantities as low as 0.15BTC.

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS! You are always welcome DBOD! Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-
davideak

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:51:49 PM

Although he said there would be 300 shares available (per machine)

you are not entirely correct - what he actually promised:
0.05BTC=10GHz of mining power (see opening post)

furthermore - he said (more than once) that he had personal funds to complete the buys - if necessary.

Grin

(thnx AKY for the organization)

Cloud Mining - CEX.IO / 20 GB Free Storage - COPY / Cryptsy - exchange of Crypto-Currency
Liked a post? Feeling generous? Donations accepted {BTC}: 1EADoAKbhw37y3MYPJfLdsrMDNCNGNG7hE
RATM69

Activity: 302

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:53:08 PM

+1
Ramhound

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:55:00 PM

ALL STUPID / DAMAGING POSTS WILL BE REPORTED STARTING FROM THE PREVIOUS.

GO GET A LIFE, BRAINLESS TROLLS.

I have been respectful to you with every single one of my responses.

I had actual questions which were never answered.  I was thrown out of the group by yourself after asking a honest question about your records.  This is the only reason I requested a refund ( and the fact you ignored my personal apology ).  I actually do hope everyone in this group buy will make a profit.

I just hope you will try to be transparent about your records.

Good Luck Smiley
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:55:48 PM

P.S.: I'll buy ALL eventually remaining shares for my own, don't worry! Smiley WE GOT IT ANYWAY! (since looong time if we would!) Smiley
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:58:57 PM

FOR NEWBIES & TROLLS & OUT-OF-GB: https://blockchain.info/address/1H9njKvPeqe9mS8UP5PQG5xJwijYdz91KH?show_adv=true

By following the above link, you'll find the transparency that Bitcoin HAS BY DESIGN. Welcome!
Bitcoiner12

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:59:12 PM

your gonna buy the rest of the shares with their money or what lol
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:00:59 PM

Although he said there would be 300 shares available (per machine)

you are not entirely correct - what he actually promised:
0.05BTC=10GHz of mining power (see opening post)

furthermore - he said (more than once) that he had personal funds to complete the buys - if necessary.

Grin

(thnx AKY for the organization)

You are welcome, thank you! Smiley
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:01:34 PM

+1

Thank you too & thank you all for understanding, guys! Smiley
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:02:16 PM

Code:
drai
Psychotron
Pablito89

Cheers!
-akw-
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 08:02:26 PM

i really considered my btc gone. I thought to myself, how can i be so stupid to just send like 1500$ to someone.. if your an escrow you should be on the forum pretty mutch all day just like a moderator otherwise dont be one! second you should not have send  al the btc to anykeywhy for the first two mining pc after all the comotion, let him post al list of all the % holders than maybe send the coins. The fact that anykeywhy doesnt answer questions and just kicks people out when the ask for transparancy made me get concerned. Also the where way more btc in the account then there were needed to buy this thing and he is saying : lets see when i get some time to do my homework!! wow ! what else more importend do you have to do than take care of this shit worth 60k ? saying we cant manage 100$ if you cant even take care of your own administration! i think that this is doomed to fail. I am happy that i bought last shares and not in the fist two computers.

In order to not fear for your bitcoins an escrow is used. And i kept the bitcoins all the time. No risk involved except i would have given them away.

If i had to monitor everything in the thread i wouldnt have done escrow for it. I did a groupbuy once and i never will do this work. People completely underestimate the stress and work amount fo a GB. As escrow i kept the bitcoins safe and made transactions if needed. The GB was run by AKW.

I never sent Bitcoins to AKW. I paid the miner directly in the shop. And there were over 10 Bitcoins left. Way more than enough for all refund requests.

Like i said... as escrow i dont run the groupbuy and i ONLY have to chime in when something goes wrong. But AKW went through with his plan exactly like he said. He wasnt late, he didnt break promises. Would it have been different i would have to chime in. The only thing that went wrong was on the side of some buyers that, after some days, decided to get a refund. And didnt want to wait until the time AKW claimed refunds will be paid. At the end even hours were too much to wait. Even when the bitcoins were safe all the time.

Were the coins in danger or why do you claim i cant watch for them? Did i hand them over? Neither of it happened. And of course i cant run a second list of a groupbuy and refunding how someone wants me to. I have to stick to the GB-Owner otherwise i would work against his noted details and would have to tell them that i decided on my own to refund someone. THAT would be the definition of an unreliable escrow. The bitcoins were safe all the time. Only some didnt want to wait for some reason.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Bitcoiner12

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:07:14 PM

in the Netherlands we say where is smoke is fire  Wink i had enough on this forum im out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: