Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!)  (Read 37656 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 09:20:08 PM

... at the moment all went out-of-stock (also the 100 already refunded to user pharker) as the Neptunes went out-of-stock at KnC too! Smiley

Some users want refund as if they could get a better offer somewhere. Even though the bitcoinprice is even way lower now and the place in queue for these shares are one of the first knc neptunes. Looks like shortsighted decisions to me.
Anyway... others will be happy... Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flyswatta

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:12:48 PM

Some users want refund as if they could get a better offer somewhere. Even though the bitcoinprice is even way lower now and the place in queue for these shares are one of the first knc neptunes. Looks like shortsighted decisions to me.
Anyway... others will be happy... Smiley
People still aren't happy about losing 30% of their hashing power due to a clerical error, especially since this GB didn't have the best GHs/BTC rate to begin with.  I bought in because it was mega cheap and I could double the mining rate from my jalapenos (well, I thought I would double it).

Anyway, I feel a little ripped off so I understand why they are pulling out.  Having said that, I'm sticking out because there's not really anything else out there and they are out of stock.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 11:11:45 PM

... I bought in because it was mega cheap
... there's not really anything else out there and they are out of stock.

Thats what i meant. This offer wont come back for that price. In the past, if no other miners of a cheap class where available anymore, and no alternatives too the miners or shares were resold higher.

But i dont want to clutter that thread anymore... sorry akw... Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
anykeywhy (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:02:27 AM

... I bought in because it was mega cheap
... there's not really anything else out there and they are out of stock.

Thats what i meant. This offer wont come back for that price. In the past, if no other miners of a cheap class where available anymore, and no alternatives too the miners or shares were resold higher.

But i dont want to clutter that thread anymore... sorry akw... Smiley

You're always welcome Sebastian! ...and thanks for sharing your wiser opinion here too, this thread seems to lack of such positive points of view! Grin

Cheers!
-akw-
rodri91

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:13:08 AM

Hi I'm requesting a refund for my shares underneath:

Sent 1.05 btc from 1JNTDZjZtABAJtZQwcAMXEKeFFPDHHVzVq for 21 shares

TxID a37c484343a7d08d33f8c6a365521a57db10c2d3c2264f4cacc880e1f215f475

thanks
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:07:05 AM

@rodri91 PM sent!  ...please refer to my PM for private requests/questions.

Cheers!
-akw-
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:40:51 AM

Just in case the Queue falls asleep, if someone is interested in buying the latest shares available, he's welcome to contact me via PM, soon!  Smiley

Thank you & Cheers!
-akw-
pharker

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:56:21 AM

anykeywhy did not give me a full refund. i am still owed 0.1 bitcoin.
pharker

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:18:08 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 11:07:05 AM by pharker

FULL REFUND LIST AS OS NOW:

Code:
1.0   chnch  17jzVKQ2Y7X4p3LUHQraQ3NnGQoWE46eff

0.15  icy_lemmy  128xUm7QbXRn32ammrHrtRUjsViskDqjQT

0.5   MRKLYE  1DegenNfysnV9nisUnMQ5rB8yRkUFmqWwB

0.3   bakki  12zmArx71UXRkvf8VBoKKm2NDzQwWuuqmh

0.5   mastahh  16moBQpvA12M4yZPD8jRVwF9NBTQfKjBVQ

0.5   miter_myles  1Ho2YAz1TnnXes9qtYYPbtC9Phf2PhVYqr

0.15  ramhound   19A4x6ngkkqdne7n7fay28yYE9Hd6bqdEN

Your refunds will be credited in full AS ALWAYS STATED in next few hours.

Calm down your nerves, please, if you can't manage to be in Bitcoin, simply don't do it... Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-

P.S.:
NO NEED FOR YOUR REPLIES... WE ARE WORKING HERE...

he has stated earlier that he will refund anyone who wants a refund in full. but now he is charging me 0.1 bitcoin for his time. this is not right and not fair. those people were not charged for his time.
pharker

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:26:11 AM

THESE REFUNDS WERE ASKED BEFORE THE MACHINES PAYMENT...

Please, stop wasting my time now... maybe take your own responsibilities and "grow-up"... Sure you don't want my full bill? Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-

FULL REFUND LIST AS OS NOW:

Code:
1.0   chnch  17jzVKQ2Y7X4p3LUHQraQ3NnGQoWE46eff

0.15  icy_lemmy  128xUm7QbXRn32ammrHrtRUjsViskDqjQT

0.5   MRKLYE  1DegenNfysnV9nisUnMQ5rB8yRkUFmqWwB

0.3   bakki  12zmArx71UXRkvf8VBoKKm2NDzQwWuuqmh

0.5   mastahh  16moBQpvA12M4yZPD8jRVwF9NBTQfKjBVQ

0.5   miter_myles  1Ho2YAz1TnnXes9qtYYPbtC9Phf2PhVYqr

0.15  ramhound   19A4x6ngkkqdne7n7fay28yYE9Hd6bqdEN

Your refunds will be credited in full AS ALWAYS STATED in next few hours.

Calm down your nerves, please, if you can't manage to be in Bitcoin, simply don't do it... Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-

P.S.:
NO NEED FOR YOUR REPLIES... WE ARE WORKING HERE...

do you not know what "as always" means? please stop cooking up excuses and return me my 0.1 bitcoin. thank you.
TechByPC

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:53:12 AM

I read the OP several times in order to be sure I understood it, at least as much as possible. It has of course been modified several times, but I clearly remember it saying that I was purchasing 10GHS per share. Now it has recently been asked several times whether or not that 10 GHS/share figure is still true and I did not see a straight answer. I do understand that it is likely these miners may ship with more hashing power than stated, and we may therefore still see 10GHS per share, but you can not guarantee that any more than KNC can.

The risks we all signed up for were the typical bitcoin risks of cost/GHS, positive ROI on increasing difficulty, exchange rates and so on. The group buy coordinator also signed up for additional risk by starting a group buy. For example, by guaranteeing full or even 99% refunds he has to have enough capital or alternative investors in order to refund everyone if that's what happens here.

I don't think anyone expected the 10GHS/share to decrease. In fact it was claimed several times in the OP and following posts that the expected total hashrate was likely to be higher than nominal and we would all get more than 10GHS/share. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this. I'll eat my words and take my potential losses like everyone else if I misread.

If you want to calm people down and return some confidence to this group buy, we deserve a clear and straight answer about what our current expected nominal hashrate per share is going to be. Please cut past the overly complex explanations of bonus shares, splitting risk, standardizing cost/share and just provide a straight answer of expected GHS/share at nominal. Depending on the way we individually modeled difficulty before buying in, margins on this were already rather tight. Betting against difficulty was something I was willing to do, but betting on KNCs projected hashrate being higher than 3TH was not part of my calculation.

I'd prefer to stay in, and I believe most others here do also, but I need to have all the information in order to make an informed decision. The 1% loss now and the present value of my BTC may be worth investing elsewhere.

Thanks for your time!
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:55:58 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 11:27:48 AM by anykeywhy

Hi Guys!

@pharker.... you was advised and I wasted a lot of time for you.... you should seriously start to keep your responsibilities and stop bother here.

@TechByPC.... just to be quick: please read ALL the replies too! ...I've answered too many times to your questions, just read ALL replies of this thread!

@EVERYBODY.... THIS GB IS CLOSED. MACHINES WERE PAID. NO REFUNDS ARE POSSIBLE ANYMORE. MY PATIENCE HAS A LIMIT. WE HAVE TO GO FURTHER.

@.... ALL refunds AFTER GB was closed HAVE BEEN CHARGED (a lot less than my usual bill). I think it isn't worth it that I send you my full-bill... Wink

Thank you & Cheers!
-akw-
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:24:54 AM

Quick update:

ANY SHARE AVAILABLE! Smiley

Thanks for your kind support & Cheers!
-akw-
pharker

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:30:40 AM

seriously, your logic is awesome. you charged me 0.1 bitcoin for your time when you are not suppose to and you still have the cheek to say i wasted your time? just give me back my 0.1 bitcoin and i will leave you alone.
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:37:55 AM

seriously, your logic is awesome. you charged me 0.1 bitcoin for your time when you are not suppose to and you still have the cheek to say i wasted your time? just give me back my 0.1 bitcoin and i will leave you alone.

0.05 is for the address change and ONLY 1% fee was applied for my "time" and... YOU WERE ADVISED AND YOU AGREED...

YOU SHOULD BE ONLY THANKFUL THAT HERE WE ARE HONEST PEOPLE & GO GET A LIFE: UNUSEFUL TROLL! Wink

Cheers!
-akw-

P.S.:
Try to earn or do "something" instead of wasting your time here... your behavior is beyond ridiculousness... Grin Grin Grin
rudyo

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:39:11 AM

Lets make this real easy and very simple. Please just answer the following:

1) If the Neptune delivers at 3000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?

2) If the Neptune delivers at 3500GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?

3) If the Neptune delivers at 4000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?

4) Please tell us what the hosting cost (including electricity) will be for each machine per month. ( Do not include repairs or maintenance since they are unknown)

rudyo

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:45:18 AM

The machines are priced in $ so I think it's pretty unreasonable to expect that when the price of Bitcoins plummeted that the original 10GH/s = 0.05BTC formula would have stayed true.

You can’t get a refund, your coins have been spent.  You can however trade your shares, see this post - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355375.msg3983272;topicseen#msg3983272.  To be honest though you own a good chunk of one of the first KNC Neptunes to ship, even at 7.7GH/s per share I doubt you’d find a better deal elsewhere.  Who knows, you might get lucky and it turns out to be 15GH/s!

As for proceedings... lol, do you have a contract there with a refund clause that is lawful in any jurisdiction?

You deserve a statue Man! ...after your "cocktail" reply, this shocked me the more! Grin You are officially the first of your "generation" to have understood this! Grin My big kudos to you, G-R-E-A-T! Smiley  ---Later for your prize announce Tongue ---

Cheers!
-akw-
So following this logic, now that BTC has fallen to ~500 USD, additional shares will be sold on each machine to bring in more revenue, further eroding the hash rate per share?   
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:47:09 AM

4) Please tell us what the hosting cost (including electricity) will be for each machine per month. ( Do not include repairs or maintenance since they are unknown)

1) 2) 3) Usually you aren't good in math, right? Smiley

4) you'll find all infos in OP and replied in thread a lot of times...................

5) ...................................................................

6) We are exploring all the time-waste variations and delaying goodies and implementations for the InsaneBTC by this way, you know?

Cheers!
-akw-
rudyo

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:53:39 AM

4) you'll find all infos in OP and replied in thread a lot of times...................

6) We are exploring all the time-waste variations and delaying goodies and implementations for the InsaneBTC by this way, you know?

Cheers!
-akw-
Yes, I am very slow in math, so I thought you could possibly help me out...since you control these numbers, would you please try to answer 1), 2) and 3)?

as to 4) the thread is very long, would you be so kind as to give me the quote # where this information was stated?   I am looking for something like "Hosting including electricity for each Neptune will be $XXX.XX per month. This is a fixed amount and will be deducted from the payout balance"   

Thanks!
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:59:41 AM

Cheers!
-akw-
Yes, I am very slow in math, so I thought you could possibly help me out...since you control these numbers, would you please try to answer 1), 2) and 3)?

as to 4) the thread is very long, would you be so kind as to give me the quote # where this information was stated?   I am looking for something like "Hosting including electricity for each Neptune will be $XXX.XX per month. This is a fixed amount and will be deducted from the payout balance"   

Thanks!

1-2-3-4 THE NUMBERS ARE FIXED, MACHINES WERE PAID YOU KNOW? + OP CONTAINS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

...the thread is long?Huh You started reading it NOW?Huh ...try to imagine my PM log AND ADD *PIDs QUESTIONS LIKE THE ONES ABOVE...

I repeat: my patience has a limit.

Thanks? & Cheers!
-akw-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: