Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!)  (Read 37656 times)
randomjuice

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:56:36 AM

I ALWAYS FORGOTTEN TO SAY THAT THE THREE ORDERS ARE INDEPENDENT EACH OTHER!

THEY ONLY WILL JOIN SAME QUEUE POSITION IF COMPLETE, NO "CHAINS" OF ANY KIND BETWEEN THEM! Smiley

Thx & Cheers!
-akw-

Does this mean Order #1 and Order #2 have been paid for?

Also, what will happen to the newly available shares that some people want refunds for? Will they be resold and how?

Thanks,
-rj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jojo_mcbean

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:26:17 AM

Like AnyKeyWhy stated... i asked for his login to the knc-Shop so that i can pay the miner directly without having to give AnyKeyWhy the bitcoins. That would negate the purpose of an escrow.
Thank you so much Sebastian! I have regained faith in this group buy after learning that you will send the bitcoins/money/whatever directly to KNC  Smiley
basicman

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:45:53 AM

Sent 0.5 BTC from 16cBeXqoF3HtbVD17nthvzyWcishbKN7Ru for 10 shares
TxID 16c0a923cdf7e8d08b9cd46e48fe262f3789ac76930fe35e7735f64e9bde82d4

I hope we will get enough shares sold to get the third Neptune Smiley
Hazado

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:39:37 AM

Sent 0.3 BTC from 16aDQ5o8meyFHwgshthn8Npi9opjD6zwes for 6 shares
TxID 6861833a8a5ea0c6463b41e43875c73f7f607d294f8056c06d851078000ade1c
chnch

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:36:20 AM

Dear SebastianJu,

Could you please confirm that you guarantee that the refunds will be processed fully?

Thanks for answering this,

chnch
Mastahh

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:36:33 AM

Sorry, i do not want refund anymore Smiley

purexss

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:17:30 AM

Let the man complete the orders and when all is done discuss refunds and so on.

Why did you even participate if you are not sure you want to go all the way?

Bet it is a bitch to complete this order when some ppl are whining all the time...

I think you are doing good work akw

/Johan
ercolinux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 10:32:21 AM

Bet it is a bitch to complete this order when some ppl are whining all the time...

/Johan

Actually the main problem is the OP who changed the rules every day. We have started with 300 quotes at 0,05 for 10GH/s now we have 47BTC for 9000GH/s (and at some point of the story we had 36BTC for 6000GH/s that is 0.6BTC for share), or 0,05222BTC for GH/s and is not clear at all how he want to calculate the number of share.

I know that bitcoin price has gone down since 3/12 but is not me that has told him to put prices in BTC instead of $.

Bitrated user: ercolinux.
chnch

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:46:05 AM

...and it was not me telling him not to pay for the first batch after it has been filled and BTC prices were still in the fine range.

If these off-focus issues are are disturbing the OP he'd have no other task just to instruct the escrow to refund the members who requested that. Instead of this one-line PM he posts several arrogant advises for everybody to wait for his turn (it still would be fine if he and the escrow had explicitly and publicly confirm that the refunds will be processed fully at the original 0.05BTC/share rate without any deductions, but this is not happening either.)

anykeywhy (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:02:46 AM

@chnch >> You're out by default... PLEASE wait your turn & STOP trolling & STOP cheating or you'll be charged of the "damage" you're causing to ALL of us... Wink

@ercolinux >> is KnC who prices in $ ... so, if you can manage to acquire dollars like they would be bitcoins (instantly, from every place in the world, in THE Bitcoin Forum, ....) I miss your point but, please, save your discussions for a later time! Smiley

Hi Guys, changes have been made just to be sure to not deny the possibility to participate to anybody... exceeding funds will be refunded as ALWAYS STATED... IF I bought machines INSTANTLY I only would have burned your efforts in GB... Same thing if the change would be adapted and balanced at any variation....  please, have patience... Here I am for YOU. thanks for understanding! Smiley

...you are not considering funds that I own and that have been paid directly to me... this makes the 3rd purchase mooooore near than we imagine!!! Smiley I'd like that anybody who posts at the last minute may kindly read ALL previous posts, please, in common interest... Smiley

Thank you ALL again for support & Cheers!
(I remain at full disposal as always, trying to not waste my/your time with futiles questions anymore...)
-akw-

anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:04:07 AM

Sorry, i do not want refund anymore Smiley

Sorry, you are OUT as you asked too much times to not be accomplished & by default. You'll understand it for SURE at this point. JUST WAIT FOR YOUR TURN, PLEASE.

-akw-
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:06:40 AM

/Johan

Thank you for support & nice words... you are between the 3 (THREE) people that have said "thanks" publicly here... THANK YOU, we'll not forget this as easily! Smiley

-akw-
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:35:15 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 01:51:28 AM by anykeywhy

WHY BUY MORE MACHINES? >> SIMPLE: TO SAVE FROM SHARED RESOURCES. Isn't that clear? Wink
More net profit will be available if more machines can share the same resources together, this will result in a more profitable mining and fatter divided, beyond a better deployment of the mining farm. This sort of advantage makes your shares earn a "bit" more thanks to the fix costs sharing for machines like electricity, internet, air-conditioning and so on... Smiley

MORE MACHINES = FIX COSTS SHARING = MORE GAIN = SMILES

OP UPDATED! Smiley

WE HAVE 2 DAYS TO COMPLETE ORDER #3 !  ..don't be late! Wink
ending time: 12/12/2013 23.59 CET

THX & Cheers!
-akw-
chnch

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:02:57 PM

akw, it's fine, i understood that you publicly announced that i'm out, this is what i want. Now i need a confirmation from the escrow agent, who is not only representing the interest of the seller, in this case you akw, but also the buyer, myself. As soon i get a public confirmation from him that he'll guarantee the full refunds i'll finish posting here and will wait patiently for the next three days.

thanks
chnch
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:21:07 PM

akw, it's fine, i understood that you publicly announced that i'm out, this is what i want. Now i need a confirmation from the escrow agent, who is not only representing the interest of the seller, in this case you akw, but also the buyer, myself. As soon i get a public confirmation from him that he'll guarantee the full refunds i'll finish posting here and will wait patiently for the next three days.

thanks
chnch

Just to underline... you (@chnch) are causing only damage to this group buy, I hope you'll never be welcome in any other group buy/business because you are not able to play ANY FAIR GAME. I suggest you to start change your account on this Forum (as you probably do often...) Wink

If you like to WASTE your time, please, STOP WASTING OUR & MINE, _P_L_E_A_S_E_!_

Thank you?
-akw-
Ramhound

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:36:42 PM

thanks
chnch

Just to underline... you (@chnch) are causing only damage to this group buy, I hope you'll never be welcome in any other group buy/business because you are not able to play ANY FAIR GAME. I suggest you to start change your account on this Forum (as you probably do often...) Wink

If you like to WASTE your time, please, STOP WASTING OUR & MINE, _P_L_E_A_S_E_!_

Thank you?
-akw-

You might consider approaching refunds request in a different way.  It seems you like you are getting frustrated, and you really don't have that right, this group buy has changed several times from what people originally invested in.

It seems like, on your own, you decided additional units would be purchased for this group buy.  If your unable to take constructive criticism that is a personal problem you will have solve.  If you had made mention of these additional units at the start different choices might have been made.  Now I understand an opportunity might have been presented and you jumped on it, but the currency in escrow isn't your currency, lets just my personal thoughts on the matter.  You might consider taking a step back, reading some of your responses ( including the message you sent to me in privavy ), and consider a different approach on how to deal with people who are frustrating you.  Because your responses are just driving people away, and even people who are willing to give you the benefit of doubt, are starting to think there is more to your attitude.

The people asking for information are not wasting your time.
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:45:41 PM

Any frustration here... simply you are 2-3 people impatient & bad-educated... YOU JUST HAVE TO PLEASE WAIT AS I'VE KINDLY ASKED A LOOOOT OF TIMES (even via PM) ..... THANKS, PLEASE.  You're just trolling without any respect for the majority of US. WE DO NOT FORGET. Wink THANKS AGAIN.

-akw-
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:54:23 PM

AKW,

hi, i am interested in purchasing a few shares, how close are you to fulfilling the order for the 3rd unit ?  thanks in advance for your time

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:57:45 PM

AKW,

hi, i am interested in purchasing a few shares, how close are you to fulfilling the order for the 3rd unit ?  thanks in advance for your time

hopefully <2/3 remaining! Smiley
Ramhound

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:07:09 PM

Any frustration here... simply you are 2-3 people impatient & bad-educated... YOU JUST HAVE TO PLEASE WAIT AS I'VE KINDLY ASKED A LOOOOT OF TIMES (even via PM) ..... THANKS, PLEASE.  You're just trolling without any respect for the majority of US. WE DO NOT FORGET. Wink THANKS AGAIN.

-akw-

I hope this response isn't directed towards me.

If it is, I have shown you nothing but respect, and despite my concerns not being addressed in private I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt based on only your word.  On a seperate matter, I really hope you are keeping up with bookkeeping, because dealing with all those transactions at the end will be a huge pain. 

I will repeat what I said, construtive criticism can be a good thing, you might consider taking a different approach.  What worries me is your not sure of how many shares there is left on the last unit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: