Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2957 times)
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:09:37 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.
chances are that we all can not know the exact prediction because we also know many countries that reject bitcoin and even bans bitcoin, if all countries can legalize bitcoin as a legal currency in doing transactions as it is worthy of the currency in circulation I think the possibility bitcoin will progress and develop

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

It is possible the in the future that a cashless society would be implemented where bringing money is just an option. There are a lot of advantages of having this kind of society in terms of security such as it minimizes the chances of being stolen that the only reason for it to be stolen is human error.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
bungsoh

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:01:11 AM

Not quite right like that in my opinion. Because, in my opinion, the Crypto Economy, International Economy (Worldwide Interagency), and National Economy (Per-State) is like a single ecosystem. Support each other. Therefore, it is not appropriate for Crypto lovers to insult or vilify the national Currency (Fiat or Physical Money). Vice versa.
Let the cryptocurrency (our pride) and Fiat Currency run on their respective paths. We create harmony, mutually supportive cooperation. Crypto is legalized without removing Fiat Currency. Let the world community choose which currency they will use. Sorry, this is just my thoughts.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:06:08 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

Crytocurrency will not replace the national currency. But cryptocurrency will be allowed to be used as a medium of exchange in exchange for goods and services given the fact that the said cryptocurrency is backed up by the national currency. There is no stand alone cryptocurrency and it is observable today that altcoins is backed up by bitcoin and bitcoin is backed up by the US dollars. Thus without the US dollars or any of the national currency the cryptocurrency market will die.
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

I am pretty sure that cryptocurrencies will replace national currencies. Think about to bitcoin use in many ecommerce and remember of what happened ib Venezuela when a lot of people bought bitcoin to preserve value of their money by hard deflation.
evermak

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:09:02 AM

I do not know the situation in developed countries but in my country crypto still has a long way to go. People still like to use cash only for offline transactions.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

hahahah, its too much i think crypto will makes the economics of the country changes, but i dont know about crypto in the future, is tit used by people to be their daily currencies or not, there are many factor thats makes cryptocurrencies is not become a daily currencies, first there are country that don't accpet cryptocurrencies, it will makes other country think twice about using cryptoucurrencies in their country, second is i think in the next year or more there are new currencies that more better than crypto in secuity, effecient and other

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:16:07 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

Crytocurrency will not replace the national currency. But cryptocurrency will be allowed to be used as a medium of exchange in exchange for goods and services given the fact that the said cryptocurrency is backed up by the national currency. There is no stand alone cryptocurrency and it is observable today that altcoins is backed up by bitcoin and bitcoin is backed up by the US dollars. Thus without the US dollars or any of the national currency the cryptocurrency market will die.

kinda agree with this point of view.. the other point is that in general, while national currencies usually are subject to inflation, bitcoin could give more value during the year instead.. which makes it extremely appealing for money saving purposes.. all in all, I think future cryptocurrencies will be really popular anyhow.. because the technology behind it very advanced
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:23:22 AM

No Bitcoins will never be able to replace national currency rather it'll supplant them, and grow with them in tandem. Look at Japan for example, bitcoins is legal so is yuan both are equally valid and simultaneously used. I would prefer this kind of module only, as this is a stable model for all countries to follow and adapt quickly.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

i believe in a cashless society where either people will use card or their cellphone (e.g. credit cards, debit cards, apple pay and etc.). but i doubt cryptocurrencies replacing a national currency. national currency or mostly known as fiat currency is currency that a government has declared to be legal tender. Cryptocurrency is not legal tender and not backed by a government.
humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:30:07 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
crypto may become a new trend in the future economy as a means of payment, but to be able to use crypto for daily expenses, we probably need more than the changes both infrastructure and money market structure. For example, it needs more than automated crypto trading machines.

Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

Maybe in the far future people would seem to use digital currency like cryptocurrency regularly in making transaction rather than fiat money. The world is on the path where technology improves our lives better each day. For the use of currency, its for everyone's convenient if we can use digital money safely for example cryptocurrency like a daily basis, this will be our new custom to our lives.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

will not, crypto currency like bitcoin will never replace the national currency. because the national currency in the form of fiat currency has a very strong legal position in the country
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

This is quite interesting but I think it will not happen. Because electronic money can not meet all payment needs. We need to use traditional money to pay for daily payments. Not everyone has the knowledge of electronic money. Ordinary people still need traditional money to pay money for their own purposes.

bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

Why not Smiley I have heard that somewhere, forgot where actually, there is already a well functioning system of selling and bying only for ethereum!
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

Without doubt the national currency can't be replaced by crypto because it takes infuluence directy on national system, currency represent for the power of the goverment, as you can see clearly from the exchange rate of  developed countries and developing one. No matter how strong cryto grows, it cannot be suprass the main currency being control by gorvernment that is my opinion
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

The value of bitcoin is way way more higher compared to that of our national currency here in the Philippines. Its value is even low compared to the US dollars. And that is one of the advantages of bitcoin that it is not affected with inflation. It has a lot of advantages that people do not recognize now. Its easy to store, easy to transact and even pay or get paid. If I am to choose, I would choose to prioritize bitcoin as an international currency. Although it will take a lot of time, people will definitely benefit from it. In 2023, a coffee would be more expensive than today usong our ordinary currency but with bitcoin, that would nig be the case.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:28:18 AM

No, I dissagree. Actually cryptocurrency is not so popular yet. Many government still ban bitcoin and many people still don't really understand about it. I think 2023 will still only early phase of adoption, so it will still become an alternative currency for online transaction.

LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:28:48 AM

When considering what are the basic requirement need to use cryptocurrencies;

1. Electricity Supply
2. Internet Access

In 2018, As predict, world population will be around 7.6 Billion. Among them, 4 Billion people have access to the internet. Also, Still Around 1 Billion people live without electricity. Hence, Personally, I Believe It is not an easy task to achieve 100% accessibility with cryptocurrency in 2023.

Another fact that National currencies have trust among people. It hard to make trust about bitcoin. Because of that cryptocurrencies exist in a digital manner. Most of the people will hesitate to believe digital currency as their common money. Hence to replace national currency there should be a massive change in Crypto-World.

Thanks

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE