Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:39:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2960 times)
Daday23

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

National currency will never replace by cryptocurrency.Maybe in the future both will use for the daily needs of all people.National currency is the first use of the people since to the bigenning.And crypto currency is new and not all people know it and not all country accept bitcoin.Even bitcoin has many benefits or advantages still there is people not understand and not willing to involved in cryptocurrency.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

Certainly not in my country. Leave bitcoins, if you try paying by card or online transfer, most of the tea/coffee sellers will start laughing. There are places here (villages mainly) where you will be able to get a cup of tea by exchanging with items like some potatoes. Yes, barter system exists even today.

Signature available for rent
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

True, we are living in the modern age/computer age, but still cryptocurrency cannot replace national currency. There are still a lot of countries across the globe that are very poor or living in the so called third world country. Where most people doesn't own computers and internet connections so it is impossible for them to possess such currency.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:13:10 PM

I think virtual currency has been widely used in restaurants or coffee shops only if you want to change globally, then it takes a long time.
but it will definitely happen because we have entered the digital age
missycoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

I think crypto will replace national currency, but it will be national crypto which will be centralized at some point Smiley
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

I doubt that the crypto currency will completely replace the national money. This is contrary to the policy of the state. The state can easily prohibit business from accepting a crypto currency to pay for goods and services. I believe that the crypto currency will be in the shadows for a long time, until it recaptures about 25% of the market.

oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

of course we hope according to what you say that one day digital currency will become the national currency, but this will take a long time if seen the development of bitcoin now but in fact this will be terelisasi because almost all the countries that exist world already received bitcoin as currency.
genlocy

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:40:19 AM

Crypto currencies are digital currencies. At the ancient age exchanges of goods are done by goods. Like rice for meat. In the circulation of update people change their interests. They think of currency (example: stones). Now we are using notes or coins. We start using credit cards. Within few years it will happen that most of the payments will be done by crypto currency.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:23:56 AM

Between the bitcoin currency and the national currency have their own position.Not all the world's population can access the bitcoin.Crypto currency is a virtual money and while national currency is a government and bank control fiat money.Bank and governments can't control cryptocurrency but virtual digital money easily controlled by the bank and governments.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

BTC encryption, such as digital currency is a beneficial attempt for future monetary system, but any monetary system must first with the first stage of human adapt to productivity, technology, cultural level is feasible. Under the existing centralized production, centralized administrative human productivity and superstructure system. There are still many hard questions about the widespread use of distributed money as a currency. As an asset, BTC has to deal with a serious bubble, and other COINS have to deal with its fundamental problems. If the solution cannot be solved through better technical design, the cryptographic coin will have no future.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

Even if this happens, it should take a long time! so far, very few people accept or trust cryptocurrencies! you need to connect the media and go to the masses!))
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:47:34 AM

Bro cryptocurrency is at its own place and national currency is at its own place...I am not going against crypto..I support it....But these are just like exchanging coins to notes or filling that to our electronic devices for making faster and safer payments..
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:50:59 AM

Today's revelation of crypto life in the market is a good sign that we would come up with crypto currency in the future. Crypto bitcoin and altcoins are familiar across the world. In this matter big possibility that one day every will not use the actual money rather we use digital currency. From children to adult, everyone is more convenient to use this system of money through digital. I think it is not hard to go in that place if everything is ready to engage in the system of digital currency all over the world.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:58:32 AM

in my opinion crypto currency will never be replace national currency because nation currency is one of the important factors for economy stability in each country. national currency is easier to used for daily transaction and national currency can be accepted in all region of the country. its so difficult to used crypto as main currency especially in develop country.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:00:51 AM

That would happen only in wealthy countries, at that time, cash is still much around in majority of the nations. Wealthy countries is no doubt, has the capability to modernize their technologies in a few years time. In making a cryptocurrency as national money, it will be up to the government or monetary authority if they'll going to eplace the cash with a highly volatile virtual coin.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:02:40 AM

bitcoin will not be able to replace the national currency, because the national currency is still to be used, as a system of exchanges for each country, therefore we can assess how strong the economy is in the country .. for all the scoring, every country has a crypto currency that is oriented to bitcoin
But it can happen in the future right?

Yes,I think it will happen but not sure about that year of 2023,but surely it will happen one day.But if we use bitcoin only for trading and just bumping and dumping we never can crypto currency in our daily life.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:13:33 AM

Yes i agree, it is possible but it will indeed took time for crypto to change fiat money. It needs more info dessimination and people need to be educated about this kind of digital money.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:34:53 AM

A possibility: the Federal Reserve could issue its own digital currency. Some global central banks are already exploring that.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:47:19 AM

I think that cryptocurrency will not be able to replace the national currency but I have read opinions of experts that cryptocurrencies are going to displace roughly 25% of national currencies by 2030. We will see..
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

In the future you don't buy things...
You see it, you use it, it's already paid.
We can imagine it's paid according to the time you use it  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: