Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2951 times)
sebo.k

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

Cryptocurrency is just a medium of exchange like our national money and it will run parallel together. For Cryptos to outright replace  national currency seems impossible.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

Yes it will take a quite long time for replacing fiat money by crypto. This is because the volatility of cryptocurrency.
if the value of crypto still volatile in the future, i doubt peoples will use it same as common currency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 839

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

I think national currency will  be completely replaced by Digital currency.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

you re overpredicted man...no country in this world would allowing their national currency replaced by something unpredicted like bitcoin...lets bitcoin stay like this...only for trading or long term investment
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:31:37 AM

Cryptocurrencies attract a lot of attention at the moment and yet they are not the only ones to be in expansions. Local currencies are also experiencing a real boom.

The way Cryptocurrencies work is not that different from their cousins the Local Currencies and comparing them will help you understand what really is a cryptocurrency (and a Local Currency).

The objective of Local Currencies is to promote the development of local activities by creating a parallel economy where goods and services corresponding to a certain charter are exchanged against a unit of local currency. It has been demonstrated that 98% of the value created locally and paid in national currency (in euros for example) is recovered by Financial markets and markets speculation without benefiting to the inhabitants who have created it. By putting in place a local currency, the inhabitants of a locality (city or villages) decide to create an ecosystem separated from to the national economy which will retain the value created locally.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:35:23 AM

2023 is too soon in my opinion, where many government and state that still blacklisted crpto in their own country. Well if it become reality that many country began to legalized crypto and crypto payment already run in some store, crypto and money will likely walk together. Because of not people using crypto that "laughter" will not happend.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:59:45 AM

We do not know how bitcoin will look in 2023, but the current bitcoin can not replace national money because of its high volatility. I think, as long as no state wants to replace its national money with running bitcoins. Maybe in 2023 you can buy a cup of coffee and pay with this bitcoin, but the national currency will still exist and bitcoin, as well as any other decentralized crypto currency at this time will go along with the usual paper money of this state.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:09:32 AM

the future of the country's currency is to use digital money with blockchain-based, but still centralized, everyone offers the best price by staying governed by the government
such as SGD Coin, or IDR Coin, where Indonesia will issue blockchain-based currency
israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:12:27 AM

The national currency will never disappear, the whole world is built on cash equivalents and the currency is attached to something. And it's an economic issue also. Crypto currency is just a medium of exchange like our national money.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:16:44 AM

Self-financing is a growing trend of the current economy. Electricity bills have swap rates and instantaneous rates, but they have not yet applied to actual payments because of the restrictions. In the future, electronic money cannot replace FIAT, and it can only be a form of fixed online payment services.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:56:12 AM

~
I agree.There are really possibilities that cryptocurrency will be able to be used in some countries but not totally replacing the national currency.It would take a long time because most of the countries today are still investigating on bitcoin whether they will adopt it or totally banned it.
You are right. Cryptocurrency will be recognized by the state but as an alternative currency. National currency as a form of sovereignty in regulating the country's economy. Cryptocurrency is one form of technological development, in order to follow the times, must be able to adapt to it. Governments should be able to take the right policy.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

it will take years to come true. The national currency is replaced by a crypto currency, it's also something like anonymous bitcoin is a very far-sighted idea. No government wants to take cryptocurrency by abolishing their national currency.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

Well,  first automobiles also made horse riders laugh, but look now.
I just think 5 years from now is too short period for total replacement which would make a seller to laugh at your cash payment, but 10-15 years seem to me more realistic for such reaction.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:50:56 AM

I think it is possible to happen, most countries now are gradually being informes about cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrencies are being used world wide as well for trading and buying in some first world countries, the saying you have stated maybe applicable to some country by the year 2023, but I think there are still lots of countries who are gonna accept money as their local currency.

NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:37:08 AM

I think crypto will not be able to replace the national currency yet. Because the national currency is used in all countries of the world, but crypto has not yet been able to use the legality of all the countries of the world. We can easily determine which country's economy is strong. The standard of the national currency is stable but the value of the crypto can not be endured yet. But I think its price is rising day by day and the way it is recognized worldwide and it is accepting as exchange, transaction and payment, it will turn into a national currency in the near future.
roadsirm

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

crypto currency is certainly different from the national currency crypto currency is only used as digital currency while the national currency is the currency of a country in which the country uses it to buy everything that is in the real world.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

more precisely not replace but as an alternative way of payment,
fiat or national currency plays an important role in bringing the symbols and identity of the country,
so it will be difficult for crypto to replace the fiat and also seen from the stability of crypto values that can be considered too fluctuating
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

These days, bitcoin transactions have become relatively more expensive due to the high amount of transaction volumes in the network however, they are more secure due to the complicated math algorithms behind the blockchain technology which also makes them faster than fiat money transactions.
crypto.kaka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

i Suggest You  Crypto best For ever if you hold on Long trem crypto Give You Good return. And Also Can Change Your Life.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

Many national currencies have never experienced what happens to crypto-currencies. However, for example, in Venezuela or Zimbabwe, this is possible, because these countries do not control the emission of their currencies, which leads to hyperinflation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: