Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:00:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2959 times)
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.
This is impossible because in many countries, not only the Internet is almost nowhere, but electricity is not everywhere. With the development of technology, everything can change by 2300, but not before)))
luckchuck

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

People do not trust crypto so much, which is not surprising taking into account the volatility of the market
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

Yes it is impossible for any cryptocurrancy to replace the national currency, fiat plays a very important role in the economy, it is one that balances inflation and deflation and national currency. As concluded at the last G-20 convention that cryptocurrancy is not a currency but as an asset, then I think all cryptocurrancy can not replace the national currency.
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

We can say, Bitcoin or crypto currency will be a part of national or fiat currency rather completely replacing it. There are some disadvantages in online or digital transaction which are using in fiat world. They are;

I.  High Transaction Fees (Global)
   II.  More Centralized architecture
  III.  Double Spending
   IV.  Frauds and Account Hacking

To overcome these issues, Banks also can use bitcoin or crypto currencies to do transactions all over the world. Because of decentralized architecture this crypto concept can use many applications in fiat banking world.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:55:56 PM

cryptocurrency is for asset-based currency investment where national currency or fiat currency is for inflation and debt based we can use for daily transactions holding cryptocurrency is future
priyanjana

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:04:27 PM

I think, using cryptocurrency for all scenarios is not practical. I believe the online based transaction will replace by cryptocurrency in near future. most cryptocurrencies' fees are very lower than visa or master card online payment.

I think we need decentralised Stable coin for day to life. The stable coin always going parallel value with fiat currency(most of the time Us Doller)
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

I believe it will get to a point where crypto currency will become generally accepted by all the members of the public and at the same time being use for payment for small goods from our local market, at that point bitcoin will become the world universal currency that will be accepted any where from the world.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:23:06 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

I do not think the crypto currency will replace the national currency, because the government will not let it happen, but bitcoin can be used for daily transactions as long as the store accepts payments with bitcoins.

Thomas petersen

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

Cryptocurrency is a peer to peer connection system, I think that's the main reason why it will not replace traditional currency. Moreover government will not allow to let that happen.
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:43:33 PM

Crypto is the best because the price of it is always moving so you a change that you get profit on holding or trading it. National currency or fiat is also good because you can buy goods with it.
prisalex

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

Crypto currency is the most convenient to use between people at large distances, this allows you not to pay banks and does not allow third parties to enter your transaction, but for a short distance while the cache is better than the Crypto currency.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

That's quite interesting. No cryptocurrency can replace national currency. Even the so call master bitcoin cannot replace any national currency. Why? The prices of these cryptocurrencies are determined based on this national currency. What would be the value of bitcoin if not made as an equivalence of the USD? It is these national currencies that gives bitcoin and other currencies their value. I see Crytocurrencies as an asset that we buy with national currencies and so its hell impossible to replace fiat.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

Cryptocurrency can only partially replace the usual currency, as our world is technically imperfect and not all cities have places where you can safely pay with cryptocurrency.

qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

I hope that over time, the cryptocurrency will be able to replace ordinary money, because it is much more convenient. I could come to any country and pay with bitcoin without thinking about exchangers.
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

Maybe in the far future people would seem to use digital currency like cryptocurrency regularly in making transaction rather than fiat money. The world is on the path where technology improves our lives better each day.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

I certainly do not believe national paralara. We traveled abroad in the past days we had trouble with the country's money. Because of the exchange rates between the countries, the price differences between the countries made us very hard on our travels. Instead, it would be much more comfortable if there was a common crypto money in each country. It is also very important that the problem of moving the crypto money. Because of the difference in exchange rates, the country we went to had to make a serious amount of foreign exchange purchases while leaving our country to live the problem. And it was added to the difficulty of carrying them ...
leontikov

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

As the Izvestia newspaper writes, Russia plans to create a register of crypto-investors.
"The official list of crypto-investors that will be created in Russia will be maintained by the Central Bank or the Ministry of Finance." Crypto-investors will have to be certified to invest in ICO projects. "The crypto will be tied to passport data and TIN, which will eliminate the anonymity of the calculations."

At this stage, all this looks rather funny than scary.
I can already see how the crowds of investors want to get certified as soon as possible in order to invest in Russian ICOs, which, for their part, sleep and see how to be located on the state site and pay taxes on the collected funds.
Significantly recorded in the register will certainly be found, the same RACIB will be recorded in full. But, in general, at the first stage, it will be an interesting, dead "sandbox".
But this, of course, is only the first bell, we will look after the development.
In principle, I see ways to fill the register with interested people, but I will not voice them here, let them think for themselves.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

Yes it is impossible for any cryptocurrancy to replace the national currency, fiat plays a very important role in the economy, it is one that balances inflation and deflation and national currency. As concluded at the last G-20 convention that cryptocurrancy is not a currency but as an asset, then I think all cryptocurrancy can not replace the national currency.

Yes that is true mate. There are many things to be consider if Crypto is use as fiat or money. Maybe it can be use for any businesses that accepts Crypto currency or btc. National currency is different from crypto and is widely use to buy comodities in any place at anytime. There's no need to use internet or gadget to keep you online. Crypto currency is more applicable in highly developed countries with free internet connections.
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

I think that the national currency will always be more in demand than the international crypto currency, because within each country its own rules and regulations!
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

Cryprocurrency always will have a high edge over National currency. In years to come, if you don't have good knowledge about Cryptocurrency then you will be lost in the crowd.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: