Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:11:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2960 times)
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:24:37 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.
Actually there will be some sort of people like that to come in the near future now that the thinking of the people is really a bit too far from the behavior we do currently have right now. But I think that at time of 2023, people will still up into using cash rather than crypto and no one will make fun of someone stating that he is not up into using crypto since we do all have different stand on how we perceive getting engage into this type of currency we do have right now.

jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

It can be real to that time, but right now, there are very little amount of places where I can buy anything in my area in my town!
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:35:28 PM

I think that the national currency will always be more in demand than the international crypto currency, because within each country its own rules and regulations!

You're right for that, I agree that the regular currency was the demand of the people who got involved with fiat businesses. But with the regulation and other strict rules that the government implemented, other people had chosen crypto as their alternative of regular currency due to decentralized type of investment which was separated from regular fiat money.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:37:43 PM

This is something more than difficult to be honest, i do not think that we are gonna see a huge "adoption" of cryptos during the next few years.

There are a lot of things to be consired before replacing an existing major fiat like USD is at this moment.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think it is only possible for advance and rich countries. And not in a third world country like ours. Because not all people in our country know how to use the internet or don't have access in the internet. And they don't have gadget.

rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

From my opinion it is not possible. Because national money is the heart of any country, so it will not replace. It will be extra advantage for payment system.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:54:36 PM

That can happen, because I think the crypto has the flexibility and convenience that national currency can not bring as it can not be faked, produced lightly and has no risk to affect the environment. . However, crypto is a new environment and it is necessary to obtain legality assertions and to maintain fluctuations in the most appropriate way. Crypto has many variations and adjustments and as you've already noticed. It will take more time.
electronus

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

the head of the International Monetary Fund, Christine Lagarde, stressed that in the modern world, crypto currencies in the future can supplant the dollar and the euro. Especially great are the prospects for crypto currencies in developing countries with an unstable economy.
Hube950

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

Let us know that these are two seperate means of exchange for goods and services. National Currency anywhere will always be an identity to represent a country; a mean of payment for goods and services usually in form of cash. But Crypto does not belong to any country or region. The same ethereum or Bitcoin used for transactions in Japan is the same used in Russia. 
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

Crypto is the future, but right now its not that applicable to our markets.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

In this scenario I can say that both of them still profitable to everyone and useful but in terms of most best in the two of them I’m in cryptocurrency even if national currency is good because in cryptocurrency you will be more profitable in the way that you are not putting too much effort or hard work to gain profit.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:28:30 PM

To my mind Bitcois is all in our world .Without it I think we will die .That why I think that Bitcoin is better then usually natoinal currency.
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

Yes, the future world will definitely depend on more information and technology and will improve further than the current world. Of course it will be used. Because its use continues to increase. And I'm quite optimistic about using it in the right way and honestly.
vvaswert

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

where do you get these thoughts from? these are two different things! but my advice is to invest in technology! then your money multiplied
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:10:36 PM

If we compare this, then at the moment any national currency is much stronger than the crypto currency, because there is stability, which is very important! But the crypto currency has a huge potential, no one knows what will happen in a few years!
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

Hello. in my opinion, this is a struggle that will always exist and very hard will be accepted crypto currency to the detriment of the usual one. maybe never. but time will decide them all. this is a kind of struggle between the euro and the dollar. they will never replace each other

Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

Bitcoin cannot replace national currency just like that, it is most known and all people are used to it, it is a system of exchange that each country is having in the moment. It also says if the economy of that country is strong or not.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:44:43 PM

Hello. in my opinion, this is a struggle that will always exist and very hard will be accepted crypto currency to the detriment of the usual one. maybe never. but time will decide them all. this is a kind of struggle between the euro and the dollar. they will never replace each other

All people are not a knowledgeable and and have full clarity on the using of internet,this is the fully needed for using of crypto currency so I think crypto currency will not replace normal currency for many years.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:47:24 PM

it will make no sense for crypto to take over national currency this is because its not every country that is developed and most people in under-developed countries knows little or nothing about technology so how can you expect someone who does not know the technology behind bitcoin or cryptocurrency to start using it? that is impossible. even so many developed countries are yet to be circulated about the existence of crypto. So i will say crpto cannot take the place of national currency.
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:54:38 PM

crypto is a digital form of cash unlike the national currencies which are in physical forms of notes and coins. although, they serve the same purpose in buying and selling of goods, they differ in many ways. crypto is a decentralised currency which gives the user absolute control while national currencies are been controlled by government. transaction using crypto might be fast, easy and secured based on the one direction payment system, it still cannot replace the national currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: