Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2953 times)
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

I think that at the moment the national currency of any country is much more stable than the rate of the Crypto-currency, therefore it is stronger! It's too early to compare them!
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

I think that at the moment the national currency of any country is much more stable than the rate of the Crypto-currency, therefore it is stronger! It's too early to compare them!

The national currency is very stable than Bitcoin so for now Bitcoin has not won in the price issue.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

national currency and crypto currency are very different, bitcoin will not replace the national currency. because now bitcoin has changed as a place of investment. not as currency. while the national currency is regulated, regulated by the government. so it remains stable and is used in the country.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

The famous currency in the world known by the people is US dollar base on the world market value but the crypto's want to replace someday fiat money as national currency lead by the very expensive coin the first decentralized currency non other than bitcoin. but bitcoin need to learn how to control the movement of their price, like the national currency is very stable price value.

Mikejones64

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:14:21 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

Like you have said, it takes more time for that.. Maybe 2050? It is more possible.
But I think you cannot remove our national money ever. Perhaps, bitcoin will be dominant than money but there will be and always be our national money; especially for the elderly who cannot use or don't know how to use bitcoin technology.
Enoch Lewis

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

National currency or Fiat money is issued by government. It has unlimited supply and it can be produced more by the government when necessary. We use the physical way of exchange money. It can be form of coin or paper. The law and banks control it. It's value is determined by the market and regulation. But crypto is different.
thomas daniel

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:21:11 AM

We just know that cryptocurrency is the future currency. It is created by computers, limited supply and has a set of maximum. We can only use the digital way of money exchange. It is presented by private and public piece of code, decentralized and not controlled by any single entity or government. It's value is not determined by the supply and demand.
Venn Harris

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:51:53 AM

I think that both fiat currency and cryptocurrency can be called money or currency, both are mediums of exchange that are used to store and transfer value, both can be used to purchases goods and services, both have their value governed by supply, demand, work and other economic factors, both have their value affected by the quality of the system surrounding it.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

We just know that cryptocurrency is the future currency. It is created by computers, limited supply and has a set of maximum. We can only use the digital way of money exchange. It is presented by private and public piece of code, decentralized and not controlled by any single entity or government. It's value is not determined by the supply and demand.
I prefer to have both because these two are both reliable. Fiat money or national currency which is supported by our government is needed for our daily life while cryptocurrency is such a great investment to be held.

art.tan

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:11:06 AM

I don't think  the crypto will replace national currency completely. They both have their own advantages and disadvantages.

DACC.CO ● Decentralized Accessible Content Chain
▬ ● ▬ TOKEN SALE START: 10 JUNE 2018 ▬ ● ▬ (http://dacc.co/)
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:15:41 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think they do not need to replace each other and like what is happening in the present,  they can coexist.  It is because both two are important to people's live and their country as a whole.  National currency cannot be removed because it is even a factor in the economy and it is very difficult to remove it. Cryptocurrency is a new currency but it doesn't mean that it will replace the traditional currencies.
Faithgg

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:30:08 AM

Cryptocurrencies are digital can be stored in wallets unlike having an account in bank. The major difference is you can mine to earn or generate, whereas normal currency in physical form, you need to work under someone and face his ego, do more work with no recognition.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:38:41 AM

I think cryptocurrency cannot replace national currency.There are still a lot of countries across the globe that are very poor or living in the so called third world country.Wherein most of the people does not own computers and internet connections so it is impossible for them to possess such currency.Virtual currency has been widely used in restaurants or coffee shops only but if we want to change globally it will be definitely happen in the near future.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:50:37 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

I think it is possible for crypto to be used like that but if we consider when and how long the process was then it must be hard to tell if it could become real.
I thought it might bitcoin used for legitimate payments in the future, but I don't think that crypto will replace fiat, it is impossible, although crypto will be legalized in the future but its use will certainly be limited by certain rules, the government will do anything to maintain their local currency
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:17:07 AM

Yes to completely change the currency you think it is impossible, because between Bitcoin currency and national money have their own position, and not all the world population can access Bitcoin and especially inland.It is one that balances inflation and deflation and national currency need to be centered so as not to be abused and controlled by rich people, cryptocurrrancy can only be used as a currency not a national currency.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:30:23 AM

its look odd, that we want to pay with fiat and the cashier is laughing, i think it wouldn't be happen, because fiat is the best money or currencies that i know why? because fiat is the core of a country, it make counties in the world doesn't have the same currencies like US have USD. China have cny and other currencies. so i don' agree with that

muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:10:32 AM

Actually it is 5 years till 2023, so for 5 years we can go through all those changes needed, 5 years is a long period, so Well see

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

in my opinion bitcoin will not be able to replace the national currency because most people and countries do not allow bitcoin as a legal means of payment. and also because the number of stores that receive very little bitcoin and even then only exist in countries that legalize bitcoin. bitcoin is widely used for investment assets rather than means of payment.

HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

I think that globalization has its outcomes, and it will be much more convenient to have one universal digital currency to make translations from pole to pole.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

Considering the enormous impacts crypto currencies have made and how promising it could be: I will say be will possible that crypto currencies will be used to buy coffee in the near future. I don't think it will completely eliminate the fiat money but it will surely match up to its capabilities.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: