Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:18:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2957 times)
ZAYANDI

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

I think that to replace the national currency will not be possible because the national money is the currency of a country. It may be difficult to replace the fiat currency in the eyes of the people.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

Crypto will never replace national currency,it never gonna happen. But there is a chance to replace national currency in to cards like debit and credit cards. In 2023 we will use only cards ,we can make shopping in a card swipe.

I agree with you, there's no way that cryptocurrency will replace national currency. National currencies are using worldwide, it is more trusted than cryptocurrency. Thus, it is better if the two will take place in this world.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.
Yeah, you are right it is so possible to happen the bitcoin can replace the fiat or real money. There is a lot of places don’t acknowledge the bitcoin, and not all person understands the benefits of the bitcoin. Mostly now the government make a step against on the crypto. But time will come bitcoin will become famous, and we can use this alternative form of currency.
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
Yeah, you are right it is so possible to happen the bitcoin can replace the fiat or real money. There is a lot of places don’t acknowledge the bitcoin, and not all person understands the benefits of the bitcoin. Mostly now the government make a step against on the crypto. But time will come bitcoin will become famous, and we can use this alternative form of currency.
Everything has it's own role in this life and Bitcoin , fiats and real money are the same, every single of them has it's own role that can't be replace by others. So don't try to do it is the best way .
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

In five years time, I think it is still not possible. But in 10 to 20 years in time, that could be possible. I have my trust on bitcoin but as the current technology is hunting down by the government it could took a long time to earn government endorsement and go signal. Another thing is that, the bitcoin price should be pretty much stable to be beneficial to the payer and the merchant. Imagine if you are the coffee seller and I have just bought a coffee worth five bucks then in a sudden the price goes down and you could just received three or two bucks. You will really got angry by that and could lead to bankruptcy.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

One thing about the digital world is that, transcendence is gradual but fast. Gradual because we might not be seeing it's impact happening and fast because by the time you'd realize it's been functioning for sometime. We're growing the world digitally and hence I wont be suprised if what you're saying becomes a reality

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:28:01 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

Undoubtedly, fiat money will continue to coexist with cryptocurrencies for a long time, because in no way will central banks be willing to give up the power space that control of the national currency of each country means.

However, in order to preserve that power, we could observe some kind of approach of central banks towards the field of cryptocurrencies, but as has been observed in some recent attempts, perhaps those efforts would be directed towards the creation of national cryptocurrencies instead to incorporate existing cryptocurrencies into the financial system.
infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

Thats just dump. Do you hear anyone laughing today when using a visa card instead of FIAT?

Do you realize that any crypto funded card like Monaco could be accepted this year without problems not 2023?
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:09:47 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
Yes it will if you are positive about the rapid development of technology it is possible in the next 10 or 20 years.  But in the third world country that has a low tech and the energy and power has a limit this is not possible. It will take billions of cash to educate and to develop this country to embrace this new kind of technology.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:52:24 AM

It's really possible. At the first couple of years adapting cryptocurrencies, fiat will  stay with it. But as the year goes by,  a cheaper instant wallet will exist where people would feel convenience using crypto that will make all national currencies disappear.
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:46:09 AM

No practically it seems not possible to happen.Not all the people would accept decentralised cryptos as their primary currencies.

Maybe soon? the evolution of money. Haven't you learned about that? We never can tell and when government implement the crypto whether the people like it or not. There's nothing they can do about it.

Jacata98

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:48:07 AM

Cryptocurrency has more acceptability than National currency as using Crypto one can  use Cryptocurrency to trade with people from different part of the world while with National currency there is limitations
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:58:23 AM

in my opinion, in the next few years cryptocurrency will replace conventional money, but only in its form, meaning that the country's currency will still exist but will change its shape from the original form of paper and coins will become digital in which we only need a smartphone that connects to the network to make a transaction
InterFinex_JB

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:13:48 AM

Although some companies are already using btc as mode of payment, I still don't think cryptocurrency can replace national currency. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and unregulated, which makes it more difficult to handle than fiat currency.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:10:06 AM

Now Cryptocurrencies will remain as alternative currencies and can be utilized for any transactions later on. As long there is nation adopt the bitcoin we have an opportunity to decrease the client of the fiat. Decrease just not to replace it because if we say replace there no longer accessible. There is a major diverse about the two. For meanwhile let’s should keep on the contributions on the Cryptocurrencies
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

I am still have doubt that cryptocurrency become national currency. Its not pesimistic but i think its more realistic, we know that economic run by banks and central banks must be do not want lose their control on money supply. On bitcoin the can not control the supply and i think its hard to make cryptocurrency became national currency

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
purgs08

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

maybe yes maybe no. some country are banning crypto currency for reason that bitcoin using for buying drugs, weapons etc..
InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

Comparing currency with crypto money of two currencies but in terms of their value equally as can be exchanged or traded as well as store but in common sense the national currency is known by many and has used the money and crypto money is the opposite
Dorcolac

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

It will happen. What needs to be done before that is that you as a country have to make the infrastructure for that, stabilize the crypto which you are using and turn the people towards crypto.
If you manage to do those three things, you will do it.
Vamh_s

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:56:35 AM

I think that all the people of the country wouldn't accept it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: