Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2960 times)
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

Crytocurrency will not replace the national currency. But cryptocurrency will be allowed to be used as a medium of exchange in exchange for goods and services given the fact that the said cryptocurrency is backed up by the national currency.Maybe in the far future people would seem to use digital currency like cryptocurrency regularly in making transaction rather than fiat money. The world is on the path where technology improves our lives better each day
joshua0502

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:10:01 AM

It depends how the economy will evolve in the future. Now a days there is a lot of technology that can be used to pay the things you want to buy. Example, Credit cards, it has a money or amount,  and it is a kind of digital form of paying the things you buy. So there is a possible that the national currency can be replaced by the crypto currency. But for some reason there will be a lot of discussion on replacing into it.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

You never know and now we can just say our predictions. But I don’t think it will be as soon as in 2023. And now transaction fee is too high to pay for such small price purchase, like coffee. And there are still a lot of countries, which are not so well-developed, so cash still will be in use.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

I thinks crypto is not going to be the county national currency because the exchanges of country.. Maybe crypto is just a secondary currency because crypto is for internet and national currency is for it's country even if crypto has it own country.
victory1

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

The national currency are created and regulated by bank and government.

But crypto isn't control by them.If a country fail to control Its fiat how you can maintain economy. It is not acceptable at all places in the world until now.So it should take much more time and have to change main structure to be national currency.
melinda29

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:49:02 AM

The crypto currency and the national currency or what we called fiat money has a very big differences, first is the different in use and different in acceptance because bitcoin is not accepted in other stores especially now that bitcoin is not yet popular and other country is not yet accepting bitcoin.
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

Bitcoin is the most common non-focused digital money in the world. it’s value is high. Many people think that bitcoin can replace the national currency. But I think that is not possible, the bitcoin used to invest is more reasonable.

HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.
I don’t think this is possible. Crypto currency is a digital currency while National currency is our paper money. This cannot be so easily replaced. There is a whole chain of our currencies which shall not let this happen because trading of the national GDP is done via national currency.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
Both are the two sides of a coin. Both are the components of money market.,but they are the extream last. Crypto never replace national currency because the structure of cryptos and national currency is entirely different.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

This is not possible neither rational. The national currency of a country is through which all the National and International transactions take place. No doubt Crypto has maintained a good reputation worldwide, it will be really hard to cajole everyone into accepting it over National currency.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

I think for buying coffee or such things would require the currency that held certain characteristics and cryptocurrency wont want to be like that. It has to be under govt. regulation to be fiat money. Also buying coffee with fiat meany means you are paying taxes to the govt. that you dont want to pay with cryptocurrency.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

They have their own advantages and disadvantages, both crypto and national currency. for that between one and the other will remain in their respective positions, because between them have different systems and ways of working. for that I am sure that crypto will not replace the national currency.
epidose

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

one of those hard to say questions; thats only 5 years away. I think lots of places will definitely take crypto by then, and moreso depending on your country. However, i find it unlikely that you'd run the risk of being laughed at for paying with cash... not in the next 5 years for sure.
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

bitcoin will never replace the currency in each country because the currency in each country as a system of payment of each country and assess how much or how much economic value of the country. Bitcoin can be a means of exchange if it is already working with businesses / businesses that lean with bitcoin itself. for all assessments, each country has a bitcoin-oriented crypto currency of course.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

I think that there is no sense to compare crypto vs national currency because cryptocurrency has no match for a national currency because first is the legalities that national currency have and cryptocurrencies doesn't have any of it because of the hindrance from the mindset of the people and also from the government that are skeptical about it.

ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

That may be even possible, but I do not think any of the currencies currently on the market are capable of this, not even bitcoin. National currencies should be listed for this purpose. The BTC is a reserve of value and not a currency
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:18:09 AM

but the current condition of our society still need fiat money to buy things. Using cryptocurrency may able to buy few things only.
if the cryptocurrency development reached the highest level that can remove volatility of the price, cryptocurrency could become a national currency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
VUKIMTHAO

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

I think that crypto currency and national money will exist together
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:39:50 AM

For me its possible but like you said its takes more time,but now crypto was really help us in the way of paying and also for earnings just basically invest in the tokens that have a big chance to pump.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
FrankHilk9

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

Actually crypto is electric currency and also called international currency. You will understand the level of international. Of-course the international currency bears a good advantage than the national currency. But on the contrary national currency goes very well in individual country.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: