Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2960 times)
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

yes of course when bitcoin has a very good development and has a very long time to process the development of it then bitcoin can be one of the national currency.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.
We all know that is possible knowing that the use of crypto is very universal and convenient which will surely attract more and more people to use it till we get to the point where everyone else is already using it. That maybe so far from happening but the possibility is growing as day passes by and as crypto innovates more.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:35:42 AM

Despite the fact that more and more people have the Internet access and they actively use computer technologies, we still have many countries that are not developed enough which is why resigning for local currencies is not possible yet.

tonyjon

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

I think it's possible, but not by 2023. There are many constraints. First, the government does not legalize bitcoin. Secondly, the banking system is strongly opposed to this. The crypto community will become stronger when society and government move to a new level. We're just getting started.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:30:00 AM

crypto currency can not replace national money but the government will probably make its own digital currency and payments in digital currency should be made exactly with currency or cash with not have transaction fees
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

Never could not understand...why crypto must for sure be batling with national currency? We can just start as a secondary payment methood

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Sachinthani

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

Probably this may happen in the future, even up to a certain extent. Let's hope for the best.
justin0062

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

It’s true that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have gained immense amount of popularity among the people since it has started and also has gained a lot of users throughout the world. Hear in our country i heard a news that a restaurant is accepting btc to  be the payment for the food. So if webtaling about the national money i guess it still possible
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

National currency won't be replaced by Cryptocurrency because it's so impossible. Yes, it is possible every country accept Cryptocurrency to be fast than now in the exchange system. Exchange system not only for money exchange but also for export, import and more. It will be your retail market hole sale market that's mean everywhere to use your daily spending. And we can see it that it's already started. Smiley

audrey.audrey11

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

This could be a very good idea. But sad to say that there are some countries whos up until now they did not threat cryptocurrency as good as what we are positively thinking in the future. Other reason is that many people are not yet aware about cryptocurrencies due to their simple way of living.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

National currency won't be replaced by Cryptocurrency because it's so impossible. Yes, it is possible every country accept Cryptocurrency to be fast than now in the exchange system. Exchange system not only for money exchange but also for export, import and more. It will be your retail market hole sale market that's mean everywhere to use your daily spending. And we can see it that it's already started. Smiley
well, each country has its own currency, and it becomes a symbol for them. I also feel that it can not be replaced with crpytocurrency such as bitcoin, because so far, cryptocurrency is highly unstable, and more dominant for investment.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Tiksi_Bay

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

You will like WhenHub project because this affects an important areas of people’s life. For example, one is the consulting categories listed on the WP is Mental Health. Often people with mental health issues can't afford psychotherapist, so maybe it would be more affordable for them to have a consultation on WIN platform and it would be a great chance for them to become more happier
Joseph Cabrall

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

Maybe in the future Bitcoin will be used more to pay, but I don't think it can get rid of the fiat money, because fiat money has existed for a very long time and is regulated by the government. And the government certainly don't want their currency replaced by another kind of currency not issued by them.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

If a rustic is 1st international u . s . a . similar to usa, they could update there country wide currency with crypto because they are technologically boost even as in the developing nations and the third international nations, how can they undertake cryptocurrency if inside the first area they are not aware of that? so it truely relies upon on what u . s
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:45:00 AM

Maybe this is possible, but I'm not sure about it. But I'm sure that if it will be someday, it will be not so soon. I think next generation may do it.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

Crypto currency will not be able to replace the national currency, and the national currency also will not be able to replace the currency crypto.they have been on their respective paths. Crypto money in use requires internet network while the national currency is not, crypto currency has no physical while the national currency has a physical. Hope what I express can enlighten for us all that both have the same power but are on a different path. For that is important I think how we can use both for can give our lives even better in solving our current financial problems.

Emma.Watson

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

Cryptocurrency has more acceptability than National currency as using Crypto one can  use Cryptocurrency to trade with people from different part of the world while with National currency there is limitations
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

I think that in 5 years we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency in parallel with ordinary money, but there will be no full replacement.
Five years seems to be too soon to me but I agree that this seems like the most likely scenario, we are not going to see a replacement of national currencies by cryptocurrencies but it is very likely we are going to see a new parallel economy emerging, something that is not going to make governments too happy since it will be impossible to link transactions and addresses with people.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

in the near future bitcoin can not yet be used as a means of payment in all countries because only a few countries that have inaugurated bitcoin as a means of payment, but I am sure in the future we can use bitcoin as a means of payment in all countries.
I also agree with you that it takes a very long time for bitcoin to become a global currency.

genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:24:00 PM

I think it is very possible for crypto to replace the national currency. not a matter of time, but how people's enthusiasm in terms of crypto. to note is the world's crypto community where more and more emerging people who want to invest in crypto. it is possible to replace the status of the national currency rather difficult, but replacing the prevalence and usefulness in everyday life is possible, given the general and worldwide crypto  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: