Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:48:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2957 times)
zinluzgina

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

I do not think that in 5 years, everything will change quickly and there will be no Fiat money. Fiat money will be in circulation, because it takes time. Given example. When the European Union switched to the Euro, it took them more 5 years to get out of circulation national currencies, francs, zloty, dollars, etc. Nevertheless, they can still be found in European countries. The Fiat money will be cash, and the crypt will be cashless.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

I prefer crypto currency compared to fiat money because the price is not stable. I can take advantage when the price of crypto currency price increases. if fiat money always has a stable price because it is set by the government. no crypto currency can manage to keep prices stable and therefore the price goes up and down depending on buyers and sellers in the crypto currency market.
I also think that someday bitcoin will become a global currency because at this time people are getting more and more familiar with bitcoin and they will do business on crypto currency.

DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

I think that after a lot of reasoning and analysis, the experts will recognize the crypto currency as a substitute not only for the national currency, but also for the dollar as well. the more that everything goes to this.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

until now I still can not predict whether the national currency we are using will be replaced by cryptocurrency...I'm sure sometime ahead when the cryptocurrency has made a world of excitement, the regulation on cryptocurrency will be given, and I'm sure that regulation is not about being allowed as a legitimate currency, but only as a form of investment...

crypto.kaka

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

bitcoin won't have the capacity to supplant the national cash, in light of the fact that the national money is still to be utilized, as an arrangement of trades for every nation, in this manner we can evaluate how solid the economy is in the nation .. for all the scoring, each nation has a digital money that is situated to bitcoin
geeboy88

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

Cryptos are now generally acceptable but I do not feel they will replace national currencies as this will be the acceptable way of exchange from their currency to cryptos
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

Of course when it comes to using currency on day to day basis, national currency is more usable than crypto, but if you say an asset to earn profit cryptocurrency is better than national currency. So, each of them has it`s own function and advantage.
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

Yes, for me, i dont believe in fiat anymore, since i lost alot of my money when we had a crysis in my country, i believe more in crypto currency at the moment, so i try to invest into this shit, and have some fiat just for food and taxes.
towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

I think it will be difficult to replace the national currency, because it is one of the identity of a country. But to walk side by side, I think that's possible  Smiley
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

This is an interesting thought and I believe it will take years to happen but it will be great considering that cryptocurrency is getting more and more popular among the public especially in the countries with advanced technology like South Korea. Hopefully, cryptos will stay and I am still alive when its vision came to existence. I want to see it myself how cryptocurrency will change our society.
iambakov

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:21:41 PM

I think that to replace the national currency will not be possible because the national money is the currency of a country. It may be difficult to replace the fiat currency in the eyes of the people.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:58:03 PM

In addition to take a long time the presence of bitcoin is quite contradictory to special government regulation in many countries making it difficult for bitcoin to be accepted as a global currency.
In addition to its fluctuating value, bitcoin is 'considered' as the main trigger against the collapse of one's economy over the actions of hackers who at times come threatening.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

This was said emotionally, during a period of general euphoria about the introduction of crypto currency. I do not think that already now who has written this is still looking with the same enthusiasm for modeling this situation in the future. As for the crypto currency, we gradually begin to sink to the ground and see that the situation is not so colorful as it seemed to us before.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

how is it possible for the crypto currency to replace fiat or national currency, while the ktipto currency has no regulations and rules for the government. fiat currency is accepted by the state because it can be seen, and has a definite regulation, its value is also unchanged .. unlike with bitcoin and altcoin which have high price fluctuation value.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

I think that in the future, maybe, in 2020 for example, btc will become our main currency and all governments will understand that it has many pros. in our era of new technologies, it is high time to change our system
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:44:58 PM

I think that's impossible, because we know that not every place in the world can be reached by the internet and not all understand about bitcoin currencies, and all have their own use in the real world and the Internet world.
Yes, it's very impossible because not all places in the world can be reached by the internet especially in rural areas and some of them they don't know how to use a gadget or lack of knowledge in the new technology of cryptocurrency, and I think its hard for them to use bitcoin currency as the national currency.
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:52:52 PM

Crypto is digital money, it's value is always changing. Moreover, the government does not control the transactions and development of crypto. So, crypto can not replace the national currency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

It is a great idea to think about this because we all hope in the future that cryptocurrency will be used more and as common as fiat today. The world is changing and continually advancing to meet the demand in the society. Cryptocurrencies are helpful innovations to sustain this growing demand so our economy will be more efficient in monetary system.
Akash55

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

I think that will be great.Cryptocurrency has a potential to make that possible one-day.Within few year everyone will be using cryptocurrency as their primary currency
twistedvape

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:16:46 PM

I think this is not possible, because not everyone can use the advantages of the internet, and even if bitcoin is the currency of the country, the bitcoin value is always changing and uncertain, unless the bitcoin value has been fixed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: