Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2957 times)
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

Why are we surprised?Huh That is exactly what my friends will be. Amazon will soon accept payment by bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Starbucks, Samsung and many other well-known company in the commodity business are ready to move to the crypto economy and recognize cryptocurrencies as legitimate, but until the state authorities adopt laws, - This topic will be open. Personally, I Believe that in 1-2 years the world will change and people will understand that blockchain is our future
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

We should not compare cryptocurrency and national currency because these two have different functions but still useful in this world. National currency is for daily use whir cryptocurrency is good for long term investment.

Both currency a really different but i like them both its because they are very useful in different ways just like cryptocurrency that we can earn as much as we can depending on our capital once the market will pump.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

It just like having the idea of comparing cashless society and fiat money. I think cryptocurrencies can replace fiat money if only the former is very user friendly (especially for the IT illiterate, the beggars, the oldies) where everyone can use seamlessly. Another is that cryptocurrencies can not be used when you are not connected in the internet and even techies can do nothing about it.
Bitcoin is already very easy to use, even if the addresses may seem complicated the only thing you need to do is to copy and paste the address to send or to receive funds and that is it, it is a good practice to check if the address is correct but that is something you should do with debit card numbers already, the real problem is that we need to have access to the Internet to use cryptocurrencies and that is a big advantage cash has over all other forms of digital money.
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

I think,crypto will not be able to replace the national currency, because the national currency is still to be used, as a system of exchanges for each country, therefore we can assess how strong the economy is in the country .. for all the scoring, every country has a crypto currency that is oriented to bitcoin.
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

I personally believe that having better dreams and pursuing them with perseverance and determination can only grant success and victory. We all know the journey of cryptocurrency has not been easy but with time its gradually integrating and gaining trust to the extent of some nations creating their own cryptocurrency is a very good sign of progress. I believe nothing is impossible but with the fact of cryptocurrency replacing national currency will really take a lot of time to make this a reality.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:20:20 PM

Well..we never knows! it might happen that in the near future bitcoin will become the world currency and we can use it when buying things in the mall, or even when we transact our bills and went ot vacation to other country, even when buying coffee in the famous restaurant if they accept bitcoin. In today's technology its possible.

It's just a matter of time to see Bitcoin in the know by everyone and be a currency but I think it will be for a long time.
pantheraio

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:24:58 PM

In the future I think the national money function will be replaced by crypto as a means of payment. But this will only happen in big cities in every particular country. For the village I think the use of digital money or crypto will not be realized its use.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:05:30 PM

I think national currency and cryptocurrency will coexist and develop in parallel, the value of the bit can change so we are completely unaware of whether the cryptocurrency can replace the national currency or not.
Yes cryptocurrency and national currency will coexist. As a matter of fact, we don't have to campare it because these two are both needed in every country. We should have support it than compare it.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:08:42 PM

Numerous individuals everywhere throughout the world don't utilize the web. To supplant the national money or nearby cash by digital money Internet utilize is the must. Next, to this numerous individuals are not presented with BTC or crypto.
notthepuma

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

I think it's wrong to compare the national currency and the crypto currency, because the crypto currency is not regulated by anything other than the demand of people and is intended solely for use on the Internet. The currency is always governed by the state and is used mainly in paper form...

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:21:15 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.
We are only five years away from 2023 and crypto taking over national currencies by then is not feasible. There are people who know nothing about bitcoin and it is going to take decades of awareness creation before people cast their minds to bitcoin. Crypto use would have increased by 2023 but not everyone will be nice to crypto and this not everyone who will agree to use it.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

Cryptocurrencies are blockchain based decentralized peer to peer digital currencies which are based on latest blockchain technology and national currency of any country is centralized state bank holder currency which is made on fiat,
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
we are not a future reader who certainly knows this will happen, I see cryptocurrency will be coupled with the national currency in the future,
so, every person in the world will be free to trade with his/her choice, they can pay via cryptocurrency and can also pay via national currency, that is the future according to my estimation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

Well there might be a revolution in the crypto platform and a number of people will adopt crypto in a few years time , but i dont think it will be as soon as 2023. Some people will definitely prefer to stick to Fiat while others may want to try out using crypto, No matter how much crypto grows, it will however not replace fiat,  a lot of people will stick to Fiat. Crypto however may become a second most popular form of pay if it continues to develop at this rate

Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

Well crypto currency will be wildly known and used but national currency can't be taken
 It would be extremely impossible because how can we know the wealth of a country etc..
missyqt29

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:07:50 PM

A very long journey but I hope I am still alive when this happens. I hope I can be in that society where cryptocurrency is recognized and appreciated as a real currency. So I will continue helping this community to promote and advocate the use of block chain technology. I truly believe that this innovation is our future.
Genosx

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:20:24 PM

The cryptocurreny is a currency which combines the investment and its monetary value for commercial transactions.
The advantage of cryptocurrency is that its value rise up as the time goes bye. Unlike in national currency the value will be constant no matter what happens.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:26:02 PM

Cryptocurrencies are becoming the order of the day and as a result have created platform for businesses to operate in. Most of the countries dont like the fact that cryptocurrencies are decentralised and cant be held and control by them.That is the reason for the ban around the countries.
Altinativerse

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:45:01 PM

I don't think that cryptocurrencys will replace national money. I think they will more likely co-exist in the future.
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

National currency and cryptocurrency have a huge difference. As we all know that someday cryptocurrency can replace national currency but we use national currency to measure the value of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: