Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2960 times)
Sweet Weapon

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:07:34 AM

Crypto vs National currency !

Crypto is the best way if transaction of any kind of goods and services ..When it comes international transaction Using of the national currency is a very difficult way to this .. Here using national currency there is a lot of rules and regulations .. But use of crypto currency makes the transaction more fast and more secure .. It gests the transaction done within seconds .. SO i think the best way to any kind of any kind of task should be done by crypto currency ..
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:18:52 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

It will be possible to use cryptocurrency for payment. But not to the extent that you will be put on shame just because you paid in fiat. It will take a long time for this to happen but I believe its already starting.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
richchard3

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

Cryptocurrency and National Currency are very different from each other and the comparison between them is not always accurate. Bitcoin will not be able to replace the national currency in any way. National currency has not been killed, it is still being used in the world. As long as the national currency remains in the world, the bittakena can not be the national currency.
Alleria

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

This is very uncertain. But in Europe. I think it is very possible to achieve. I think the EU is facing disintegration. It will accelerate the promotion of cryptocurrency.
Jinatfatm

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

In China,more and more people prefer to punch by Alipay or Wechat wallet during their daily life.Its hardly to see paper money be used.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

It is unlikely that the cryptocurrency will be able to fully replace the national currency around the world, but we will use it on an equal basis with our usual money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
AnatoleWright354

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:22:25 AM

the future of the country's currency is to use digital money with blockchain-based, Crypto currency is just a medium of exchange like our national money.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:51:03 AM

It would be impossible since national currency are used by a country for a certain reason and are used to transact from the economic standing of their country to others and to compare. if bitcoin would replace it all of the currency would be the same value as the one who uses bitcoin and crypto.
Until whenever crypto would not be able to win against the national currency. because they will always be backed by the government. where the government is a superpower who can do anything. and we live in a country will surely obey their rules. including continuing to use fiat currency as the main currency
mrbomnguyen

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:08:07 AM

I have same opinion, i think crypto currency will replace cash you can buy anything by using tokens and it's not so far.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:33:12 AM

many countries want to protect their people from all kinds of fraud
because crypto is currently widely used for criminal acts (but not all) such as money laundering, drug purchases, paid assassins, underworld currency and more
so i think it will be difficult national currency can be replaced crypto
unless the country makes their own crypto
so they can regulate their own crypto and monitor it

Noelle.2412

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

Cryptocurrencies attract a lot of attention at the moment and yet they are not the only ones to be in expansions. Local currencies are also experiencing a real boom.Crypto currency is just a medium of exchange like our national money.
iSasuke

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:37:19 AM

We can't say for sure, but I think it will continue to exist alongside fiat, and as popular as credit cards right now
kelvinchannodumb

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:22:53 AM

National money will not be replaced by Bitcoin, this is because each nation is economically judge by the strength of their currency and every government would want to have control of their currency and economy, therefore governments will not easily let Bitcoin or any cryptos take over their currency.

Somehow, in future, I strongly believe that blockchain will come into the picture when we are speaking of economy and money.

I personally love digital currencies and digital wallet for payments even as small as buying a cup of coffee. (I am a very forgetful person that always forgets to bring cash).
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:58:46 AM

for me i think the crypto currency will not replace the national currency because the national currency is still in need in a country to be managed by the government and the bank.Governments and central banks from India, Japan, Canada, Russia, Switzerland to Singapore and the Marshal Islands are having projects as to how best create a government backed digital currency.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

This is realistic as a credit card replace your paper money, but still need a time.
Maybe few years later many peoples and merchants accepting bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as a payment, paper money not needed anymore.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

I think Crypto is the latest Blockchain technology which is a platform which makes you able to use one currency in all over the world which is made on online blockchain based while the national currency is only used in between the country only and centralized by the national central bank,
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:47:46 AM

In the future cryptocurrency will not going to make any virtual coin a part of their national identity because there is already a national currency. So for me Bitcoin can be used as currency but cannot replace. And the price of crypto cannot be stabled like fiat . 
amberthomas

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

Crypto currency is unlikely to ever replace national money. This is impossible, because the national money reflects the state of the country's economy, the crypto currency will not do this.There are many poor people in a country, and they will suffer it, Governments can't control the price, and the nation may face a huge problem. So, overall it will not be good.
danialhammer556

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

I think that at the moment the national currency of any country is much more stable than the rate of the Crypto-currency, therefore it is stronger! It's too early to compare them!
thang94btc

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:33:20 AM

I don't suppose btc can change the national currency in the payment because the price of 1 btc is too high so it can not be a commercial digital currency. Furthermore, the btc's transaction time is too slow. I think the other altcoins would be feasible into commercial life such as cybermiles, ripple, ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: