Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 10:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2987 times)
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

At this moment, the vision of Bitcoin fully replacing money is completely absurd. Many governments around the world forbid the use of cryptocurrencies in a certain country because of fear of a budget deficit that awaits citizens. Money is too developed for this moment to leave it. People would not be able to suddenly convert their banknotes of each currency into bitcoins. What about older generations or third world countries who don't use modern devices? They could not pay for anything and it would be critical.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:01:21 PM

I don't think that Bitcoins can replace any national currency. However almost every contry are now moving over to use digital currencys. Thats why Bitcoins may end up as the king of all currencys, also the nationals.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:13:54 PM

Actually I had a laugh reading this because the chances of spending cryptocurrency in 2023 to buy coffee is very slim. It may happen but it will likely take time.
Heavens Gate

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

Let us start by stating in very clear terms. Bitcoin is not here to dislodge or compete with fiat currencies, rather to complement them as both currency types have their advantages and disadvantages. it is proper that we say this as clear as possible so that we don't pith the currencies unnecessarily against the currencies of nations.
kaybounty

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

Undoubtedly, fiat money will continue to coexist with cryptocurrencies for a long time, because in no way will central banks be willing to give up the power space that control of the national currency of each country means.

However, in order to preserve that power, we could observe some kind of approach of central banks towards the field of cryptocurrencies, but as has been observed in some recent attempts, perhaps those efforts would be directed towards the creation of national cryptocurrencies instead to incorporate existing cryptocurrencies into the financial system.
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

I also think that this will take a lot longer! At least because of the difference in age between generations! But, still I think that the national currency will always live, because the crypto currency has too much volatility and is created more for online purchases!
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is digital currency and electronic money but national currency is not digital currency and it is physical money . Moreover national currency never ban in any country but crypto currency can be ban in any country . Again national currency belongs to some specific country and the mark of the nation but where as the crypto currecy is decentralized currency it is use to some extent but can not take over to any national currency.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.
The national currency is more complex and has been priced steadily over time. Crypto has a limited amount of value, so they have a value that changes over time according to the needs of the user. Crypto will not be able to change the national currency because not all people in a given country have the ability to own crypto-capable devices and know how to use them. I think that in the near future is impossible, it may take 30-50 years.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:14:33 PM

The national currencies have a policy of being controlled by the central bank which controls the money supply based on the demand of the country which is regulated by the federal government however the cryptocurrency is a financial democracy where the price of the currency is decided by the use of the currency and its trading volume.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

Will for me there are no doubt that crypto is great especially in transaction and profit growing. But not all in your country know crypto so mean crypto will be not gonna work. Thats why national currency will win because national currency can be use in any part of the country
blazsqd

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:30:06 AM

People like national currency because legal in country and easily available every where accepted.While Crypto are illegal in many countries and majority of population unaware about crypto but in future crypto will commonly used if this trend continue about the crypto. cryptocurrency must have an agency that regulates and regulates all activity regarding crypto assets Actually crypto is electric currency and also called international currency. You will understand the level of international. Of-course the international currency bears a good advantage than the national currency. But on the contrary national currency goes very well in individual country.
camily.june24

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:49:00 AM

It is not possible in near future but it can be happen in future,in general all people accept national currency,even bitcoin user also because bitcoin user convert bitcoin into national currency to buy their all goods. Exchange system not only for money exchange but also for export, import and more.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:06:30 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
The national currency is more complex and has been priced steadily over time. Crypto has a limited amount of value, so they have a value that changes over time according to the needs of the user. Crypto will not be able to change the national currency because not all people in a given country have the ability to own crypto-capable devices and know how to use them. I think that in the near future is impossible, it may take 30-50 years.

Yes, it will not happen in the near future but have a possibility to happened after many years. For me this days more and more people are joining the cryptocurrencie wolrd and soon more people will be open minded in learning about cryptos but fiat will still be their main currency because of the fix value.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
KieranWilson886

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:22:04 AM

National currency is a material that follows with the every livelihoods of a country. Lastly, I think bitcoin has chance to become one of our world currency and I guess it is a good news to all bitcoin users.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:55:18 AM

National currency can not and will not be replaced. It is an identity for a country. But if you adopt bitcoin as a new way of payment, it could happen. Besides, if you completely change the national currency into cryptocurrency, i think there will be more problem to it. Because it can totally ruin the economic of the country.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
lemonzi

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:01:34 AM

Crypto is digital money, it's value is always changing. Moreover, the government does not control the transactions and development of crypto. So, crypto can not replace the national currency.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

Decentralized crypto currency can not replace national paper money. Nameto will not go to any government the nature of the reasons that constitute the basis of the state economy. Only when all the states can unite their economies approximately on the principle of the European Union, only then will it be possible to use the decentralized crypto currency as national money and then, without taking into account the problems of its high volatility. As a national money, centralized crypto currency can only be used.
HasiViraj

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

Cryptographic forms of money and National Currencies are in enormous distinctive world since we as a whole realize that crypto comes just in digitals we can see just on screens and numbers and after we win that we will likewise change over that cash into a national monetary forms that we used to make our livings and National cash we as a whole realize that one is a physical that we can contact and hold it and keep it from our own particular wallets a few people that very little pulled in nowadays in advanced highlights what we have. that are those individuals who still accept just on what would they be able to see staring them in the face that is the reason a few people as yet holding a considerable measure of national cash rather than crypto yet we as a whole know some time or another will come that all individuals will see much that it is so great to utilized a digital currency.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:49:21 PM

I believe the national currency will not be replaced and it is impossible. Not everyone will be using crypto, it is just new. The national currency values more that crypto.
Gummybear67

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

In my own opinion, I still chose national money since we're using it for more than a hundred years now. I love bitcoin but lets be practical not all people knows bitcoin or crypto money but we still dont know cause that's 2023, lets see 😀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: