Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2951 times)
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.
In my own opinion, I still chose national money since we're using it for more than a hundred years now. I love bitcoin but lets be practical not all people knows bitcoin or crypto money but we still dont know cause that's 2023, lets see 😀

As at now we still don't know yet if we can be able to use bitcoin the same way as fiat because we still got issues with educating the rural folks, getting internet access and smart devices everywhere slow confirmations, high fees, bitcoin-accepting vendors and merchants and so i agree with you that is isn't practical yet even though many of us would have loved for bitcoin to be used in place of our respective national fiats.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JungleBook

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

I think that soon the national currency will be cryptocurrency. Belarus has adopted cryptocurrency standards, and a lot of countries are going to launch their own crypto.
Aing

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:30:01 PM

Crypto currency is the future of all financial deals and at that before the year 2023 bitcoin is going to be widely embraced to the extent of being use as the dominant currency for all transactions and any one not using cryptocurrency by that time will be seen as an unadvanced and lacking behind in technology, digital currency operate without any hindrance and boundary is not a limitation to it and at that it will be the face choice for payment.
Cryptocurrency will be in the future, but the year 2023 is the year that I think is still in a hurry for bitcoin. There is still a lot of things to be developed from bitcoin. And of course there are still many adjustments that need to be done by a country to implement a policy about bitcoin. Let's say in 2030, maybe that year bitcoin is well-systemized.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

I think that countries that have a legitimate cryptocurrency will slowly replace their legal currency with cryptocurrency!
They always walk in front of many countries, leading the advancement of technology and civilization!
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

The national currency is singular source of measure used for any financial service in the country and goes through banks for international processing, usually which means a certain amount is cut from the transaction whereas cryptocurrency introduces multiple currencies for multiple tasks without any fee cuts.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

I dont think so it wouldnt  be replaced as the economies are running based on the national currency appreciation or depreciation.So its very much possible that in the future crypto will be used an alternative currencies in our daily life usage. I have seen many people already using crypto for their payments or expenses or any other miscellaneous stuff pertaining financial needs.I would be happy if the crypto currencies would be regulated so that they gain stability and not create much panic in the future.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

every country will have their national crypto eventually, the blessed countries will adapt faster, 3rd world countries will go slow.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

I think that criptocurrency will be widely used as national currency in future. Several countries have already started to develop own criptocurrencies

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

I think bitcoin will not be made to be the national currency, national currency will remain for each country, fiat currency is the main identity of country.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

The growth rate of cryptocurrencies has attracted a lot of attention and it is becoming the rival of National currencies or Fiat currency. The National currencies are backed and being controlled and supplied by government and you can pay taxes using physical paper reserved notes.

Crypto is not a legal tender and it is not backed by any bank or government. it is decentralized and available for global transactions. Soon the cryptocurrency will be recognized global currency, I assume the crypto will replace the Fiat or National currency in future but it is still too early to predict such scenario.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

The crypto currency is the virtual money. This currency used in the future. And the government and the bank have no control over any country on the crypto currency. While the national currency is control  by the government and the bank. In today's time, about 99% people use the national currency only.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

Of course when it comes to using currency on day to day basis, national currency is more usable than crypto, but if you say an asset to earn profit cryptocurrency is better than national currency. So, each of them has it`s own function and advantage.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I dont think so if the cryptocurrency can replace the national currency because the market price of crypto is volatile and its hard to use in buying  as goods.
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:15:47 PM
Merited by RenatMironov (1)

Crytocurrency will not replace the national currency. But cryptocurrency will be allowed to be used as a medium of exchange in exchange for goods and services given the fact that the said cryptocurrency is backed up by the national currency.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:40:22 PM

In my views I think we don't need crypto to replace fiat or national currency, we just need for it to co exist and work with it. Most people here are just converting their crypto to fiat and we can't deny that. Fiat currency is still the currency we use to buy things we want. Maybe one day we can use crypto as currency to lessen the hassle but still people uses fiat money cause its the money assigned and accepted my the many.
ubay

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

I'm sure it will become true for the future, national money or FIAT cannot be replaced by cryptocurrency but cryptocurrency will be complimentary for FIAT.

muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:46:49 PM

It possible but I don't see this happening so quick because the use of cryptocurrency have not be legalized by many countries, few countries are interested in using digital currency so it will take a while.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

South Korea has already launched their very own centralized cryptocurrency known as "S coin". A cryptpcurrency developed for use in investment matters by the people of Korea, if this coin thrived in their local market, it may be able to replace their fiat money in the long run. However, that's not the case I think for decentralized coins like bitcoin.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

yes, I agree with your writing. everything might happen. Nothing is impossible in this world. but it will not be easy, and it will take a very long time. indeed advances in technology and the internet today already exist in all countries. but in my opinion not everyone can use and utilize technology. there are still many people who are still low knowledge about technology. and they still rely on fiat money as their daily activities. I think it is very realistic for now, if anyone who buys coffee with the money crypto will make the seller laugh. because the seller does not understand about crypto money. but I also believe, in the future, as the growing knowledge of technology and the internet. and more and more people who understand and utilize technology. then crypto money will be more dominant use of society as a tool of any transaction in daily activities.
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

Why crypto cannot replace national currencies? National governments can use their own blockchains and issue national crypto, something like Venezuela did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: