Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2960 times)
abonti

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:14:23 AM

I think the crypto currency will not replace the national currency because, the national currency is still in need in a country to be managed by the government and the bank. Bitcoin can be used as currency but can not replace on the other hand it happen in futuer.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:19:29 AM

I think it could be,when this year will appear many of us was using digital currencies to buy some things about needed in our daily life,but im still wondering if it have a good effect for our community.

I think so many advanced countries have not circulated about the existence of crypto. So I would say crpto can not replace the national currency.
it would not make sense for crypto to take over this national currency because not every country is developed and most people in underdeveloped countries know little or nothing about technology so how can you expect someone who does not know the technology behind bitcoin or cryptocurrency to start using it? It is impossible.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.
It is likely that Yes but it is not a fact. At any moment there can be the collapse of the ban or he just goes out of fashion.

The price of every item will be increase the number of crime may also increase since its anonymous too. It can never be replaced, it will be internet currency forever. Who's know these crypto currency getting vanished in future since every government are now against these coins.  Sad

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:01:11 AM

It is unlikely that bitcoin in the foreseeable future will replace ordinary money so much that it will be massively used to make small purchases. Bitcoin is still used primarily as a means of accumulating value, that is, people keep it in the hope of profit from the growth of its price and do not want to buy a cup of coffee for it, even if they had such an opportunity. While it is difficult to say what will happen with the use of bitcoin further.
ppifvtpu

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

The encrypted currency will never replace the national currency, and in the future we may see more and more coins entering our lives, but as a supplement to the payment, the government will not allow the encrypted currency to dominate.
audreyking.king

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

It is possible that the cryptocurrency will replace the national currency.The world is on the path where technology improves our lives better each day
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

I don't think as easy as that and 2023 the speculation is too early if we want it to replace national cash it should be mainstream at 2020. Till date, many people are not aware about crypto and skeptical about crypto.
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

cryptocurrency has to be regulated first before it can be used as currency. it needs to be stable first and not increase or decrease value all of a sudden
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:33:58 AM

I do not think so. Maybe in a few years the crypto will grow tremendously but I believe that cash will still be used by the ease and popularity. On the other hand, perhaps they will be surprised when you use crypto to pay

mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:43:43 AM

I think bitcoin is not possible to replace the national currency because bitcoin is just a digital currency that can only be used using internet online while we still need real currency that can be used for direct payment
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.
In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.
Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

Freedom is still and will exist in the world so if people decided to use their national currency despite that everyone is using crypto is an option, if they don't have law that forbid the use of it then people are free to use as well, nothing wrong with it. Laughing at people is like discrimination too.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
evgeshti

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

I'm sure that the crypto currency will replace real money, the question is only in time. The only thing that I do not quite agree is that the national money will disappear completely, as it seems to me, they just turn into a crypto currency))

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
makutu

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

You can not compare the two currencies, the national currency will not be able to replace electronic money currency. They have on their respective paths. Crypto money in use requires internet while the national currency is not, no electronic money is physical while the national currency has a physical.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

Bitcoin or cryptocurrency should not be compared to national currency. National currency is still the original and bitcoin can not beat it. There is a huge difference. Bitcoin is decentralized while national currency is monetize by the government.

Some people preferred the use of both cryptocurrency and national currency in terms of their transactions while, others prefers to use the national currency alone. I don’t think cryptocurrency would be able to totally replace fiat money.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

Can a crypto currency replace national money? Yes, why not? But I highly doubt that someone will laugh at you in 2023, it would be too early, I would say maybe 2030, that would be more realistic to me.
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

As my opinoion, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will exist together with traditional currencies. It is difficult to bitcoin or cryptocurrencies replace of traditional currencies. Because each country has currency and they will do the best to keep the value of their currency. The goverments can agree to use cryptocurrency but I think they don't want to change their currency to cryptocurrency.
Malintha1996

Activity: 205

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

In about 15 years it would happen but I doubt fiat currency is going to be replaced by crypto currency in forth coming years.But the bright side is people have evolved in terms of technology, food, healthcare, communication so on. So  whether anyone does like or not it is obvious  that someday fiat money will be replaced. On that day the said incident would happen. For an example think of a person who is using a mobile which was built in 90's which is obviously not smart. The ones who are using this tiny smart glowing phones will laugh at the person who is using a phone in size of a brick.Therefore it is predictable that people would evolve in the currency that they use.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Drusillae

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

Cryptocurrencies are increasingly getting popular and adaoeted by people all over the world. Truly and really if the digital currencies can replace fiat, it would have been a great revolution for the world. I'm hopeful that will become a reality soon for the work to experience the advantages of Cryptos
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

If I have the opportunity to use cryptocurrency instead of the national currency, I will do it with great pleasure. I don't know how in other countries, but in Russia we cann't manage money on the card as we want. At any time, the tax service can request data in the bank and we will have to prove the arrival of money on the card. The bank can cancel any transfer of money. This is not freedom!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: