Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:01:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
lukemanz

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

Already listed in Graviex: https://graviex.net/markets/ptnbtc
Best of luck to the pre-sales buyers Cry
lashd08127hh

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:30:43 AM

This is the biggest scam ever... Why people fall for that colorful bs, didn't you have a proper childhood? This is the same Tier MN gimmick as any other coin, and it doesn't even have a proper roadmap,
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users!
lieuvanlong

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

Very good project, the dev is very active in discord.
Good staking this coin.
thrgk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success!
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
slovenia1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
What is the minimum master-node reward on this platform?
SamuelN

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success!

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why
CoinNextE

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

It all depends on how many people initially invested in tokens.
slovenia1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project
CoinNextE

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
slovenia1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
SamuelN

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one?
CoinNextE

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one?

Every project is beautiful in its own way, the project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable!
slovenia1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:04:08 AM

Large numbers of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator!
CoinNextE

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
It is up to everyone to invest or not, and everyone determines the possible profits and risks. I would have waited with buying tokens and see what will happen next how actively people will buy them and use
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: