Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:33:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
thrgk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

Large numbers of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator!

Where do you get the statistics that you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

Large numbers of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator!

Where do you get the statistics that you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
boomertoo

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I, too, are in a telegram channel and every day a number of users enter into it. This is a good indicator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

Exactly! You're right! I, too, are in a telegram channel and every day a number of users enter into it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
12coins

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

Why developers use pure POS instead of POW or some mixed types of proof of importance?
It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

It's very simple, POS requires a lot less processing power than POW and other analogs of proofs of importance. Another important feature is that the number of hacker attacks will be significantly less because the attacker will not be able to screw up without having more than 51% of the total pool of coins .
What is the minimum master-node reward on this platform?
12coins

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

It all depends on how many people initially invested in tokens.
kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

Wishing huge success to Pentanode! And thanks for offering this to us, hope we get to the moon!  Good luck
kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:49:09 AM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a lot of finances, which the project does not have!
12coins

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

If I wanted to become a master-node, I need to buy tokens, then download the wallet and set up master-node?
Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a lot of finances, which the project does not have!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!
kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

Yes, that's right, there is detailed information on the official website of the platform, there is a detailed instruction on how to properly install the wallet and much more
Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

Thanks for the airdrop free coins, I see bright future for this coin, I will monitor this project too
What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!
12coins

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

Would you invest in such a project yourself? I'm just curious to hear your opinion.
This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

This is not an easy question, in principle, I like this new idea with master-nodes , this I have not seen anywhere else and it would be nice if this platform was quite competitive and efficient
Generally you offer in more detail will study the project and independently to make the decision?
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: