Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:25:20 AM

Who knows what’s going on with the bounty campaign? I just can’t find any actual information. Maybe, someone participates there. I would be happy if you help me.
Bounty is ok. You just need to try it. Maybe it is a little bit different from other bounty campaigns, but if you like Pentanode you like the bounty offers too.
I like the project also. What do you mean different? There are some special offers for community members? I need more details about it I guess.
Nice questions. Perhaps, there are some individual offer. You need to connect with managers. They will answer on this question.
I mean bounty don’t have many campaigns like facebook, or Instagram, or many other social media.

Yes, I heard that they don’t have any official pages in social media, except the twitter account.
What about translation? How many languages are reserved now?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:30:13 AM

Who knows what’s going on with the bounty campaign? I just can’t find any actual information. Maybe, someone participates there. I would be happy if you help me.
Bounty is ok. You just need to try it. Maybe it is a little bit different from other bounty campaigns, but if you like Pentanode you like the bounty offers too.
I like the project also. What do you mean different? There are some special offers for community members? I need more details about it I guess.
Nice questions. Perhaps, there are some individual offer. You need to connect with managers. They will answer on this question.
I mean bounty don’t have many campaigns like facebook, or Instagram, or many other social media.

Yes, I heard that they don’t have any official pages in social media, except the twitter account.
I don’t know about every language. As I said, you should fill in a google form to become a participant and bounty manager will help you with all of your questions.
peetah

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

I don’t know about every language. As I said, you should fill in a google form to become a participant and bounty manager will help you with all of your questions.
Ok. I hope there is still something left for me Wink Are you a bounty member? What’s going on with payments? Is it regular?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:42:09 AM

Ok. I hope there is still something left for me Wink Are you a bounty member? What’s going on with payments? Is it regular?
No, I am not a participant. I just know a lot of things about the project. My friends participate in this bounty and they are happy. Payments are ok. Everything is going like it is supposed to be. 
peetah

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:47:16 AM

No, I am not a participant. I just know a lot of things about the project. My friends participate in this bounty and they are happy. Payments are ok. Everything is going like it is supposed to be. 
It is nice to hear. I hope there will be a chance for me to become a part of this community. I like Pentanode so much. Good luck, everyone!
Gidraq

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:52:44 AM

Now blockchain is down. Where is a dev?
Suerte

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

The dev ANN:
@everyone The recent update which was intended to block rogue wallet stealing masternodes rewards is working. But it has a side effect which was not anticipated.  As a result, this recent fix is also blocking the Pentanode blockchain, refusing it to activate all masternode tiers and go beyond bloc #35000 For now, the blockchain is no longer validating transaction.  The solution for this issue is simple. I worked all night on a new fix allowing the blockchain to continue its job and pass through this blocking point.  The fix is ready and is currently being deeply tested on a testing a'd debugging side-chain. It will be released Tuesday the 12th at 12pm GMT It will be a mandatory fix, meaning you will need to upgrade to have your wallets and masternodes working.  I'm deeply sorry to make you upgrade twice in a few days. Testing phase for last upgrade has been too short and did not allow to anticipate this problem. I'll take all necessary measures to have a full non-regression test list this time, hence the 4 days delay before publishing.  In the meantime, exchange have been warned to block incoming and outgoing transactions.  Pentanode Dev
Just wait.
jcgp0

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

Wallet still stuck on block 34999. Any news?
CoinNLD

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:24:27 AM

This looked like a good project to hop in for a short while... but ok problems with blockchain.

Saving my money until problems are solved.
Sancho250

Activity: 289
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

Wallet still stuck on block 34999. Any news?

The developer wrote in Discord ,which solves the problem . This will happen on Tuesday the 12th at 12pm GMT . Just need to wait. Everything will work out .I just know it!
Johnkxy9

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:36:24 PM

This looked like a good project to hop in for a short while... but ok problems with blockchain.

Saving my money until problems are solved.

It's a good project. Wise choice mate
stokholminfinity

Activity: 352
Merit: 104

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

It's good to see how the project develops. If we manage to enter a large exchange, we can expect a good price. Is it possible to participate in the payment system?

nikitakittt

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

Too much information about the masternodes and very little about the practical application of the coin, but this is only the beginning, who knows how it will be next 
Absholom

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

Many people use social media sites other than Twitter nowadays. Devs must aim to resolve these kind of issues. After all, it's the investors that matter the most.
Sayman_nsk

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:32:25 AM

Need help with correct run masternode.
system - windows 7. worked as masternode machine for 24/7 mode. never reset or shutting down.
I use this guide: https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/guide/1/en  and movie from youtube.
buy 5005 PTN`s. send it to my local wallet. after 10 confirms make new address with alias MN1. send from local to MN1 5000 PTN`s. after 15 confirms I open debug -> console and then:
masternode genkey.
write it in PentaNode.conf (masternodekey=..., masternode=1, masternodeaddr=ip:port)
then restart wallet. open debug -> console. masternode ouputs. write it to txt file. Then open masternode tab and click create. Entered all lines (alias, privkey, tx_output and tx_index). Then click start button. Close windows with "started successful". masternode status in console = status 9,  "notCapableReason" : "Successfully started masternode.". In masternode tab -> masternodes list I can see my MN. BUT if I look in http://explorer.pentanode-crypto.com/masternodes, i do not see my MN in list or if i can see it, but timer for uptime is frozen (always 0:00:00 or 0:00:02). after some hours my MN kicked from this list.
I don't understand - why my MN not worked?! 8 hours and no reward! what i need to do for worked MN?
CarloP

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

Who knows dominates in good and evil!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

Hi guys. Thank You. Great.

Hi,

I set up new block explorer for PentaNode.
This is my custom development.
Very fast & pretty:

https://ptn.ccore.online/

Masternodes stats & roi available:
https://ptn.ccore.online/masternodes

Specific masternode ROI & stats available, Example:
https://ptn.ccore.online/address/PdeHZfrTTwZbukEu5jX2YtAwJfk69FbnzJ

Coin distribution stats available:
https://ptn.ccore.online/distribution

If you have sync problems you can always check active live nodes here:
https://ptn.ccore.online/connections

Api available:
https://ptn.ccore.online/api

Exchange information available with graphics & history:
https://ptn.ccore.online/exchanges

Tips & bounty PTN welcome to address: PqDVAX2Ls2CWGgXP461fF7Nz9PVVrGpqE3

Customization of explorer interface is available by request.
possible to point custom DNS subdomain
kroko2018

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

wow
Richard.D.James

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

It works perfect  Cheesy
MasterPro

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

When will this coin be added on Cryptopia or any other exchange?
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

hi
where to download blockchain?
thx Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: