Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:26:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?  (Read 21991 times)
torreun

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:34:57 AM

I personally think that cryptocurrency can exist forever. The cryptocurrency is behind blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is constantly developing. Nowadays, many technologies are already applying this technology, with the continuous blockchain technology. Innovation, development, his application will be more and more wide, we have every reason to believe that cryptocurrency will always exist
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:48:04 AM

Nothing can last forever.

But it will last at least for our lifespan so that should be enough for us.

BlackSociety

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

Yes, but not all coins, I think many coins will disappear. But Bitcoin will definitely last forever.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
bitdenail

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

A very difficult question to answer. Everyone cannot predict whether crypto currency will be forever or die. If it still survives, it means there are still many people who believe and are interested in making crypto currency a profitable investment. That's all I can say.
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

I can't tell how long cryptocurrency would last. Analysts can give numbers about it but it will just be a forecast. The real deal will cannot be define, as long as cryptocurrency enthusiast believe on it, cryptocurrency will still live.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

What do you mean by last forever? Nothing last forever bro.
It should last as long as humans and computers exist. It is the best we've got until someone comes up with a better technology

You can encourage people to earn, trade and live on Cryptocurrency.
I guess mass adoptions will come naturally when real Cryptocurrency/Blockchain is well developed and easy to use.
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

I can say cryptocurrency will last forever as this is currency. A money you can't see or touch but it has value, like a paper currency you can use it to transaction. And the very important is cryptocurrency make the peoples source of income.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?
I strongly believe that cryptocurrency, in general, will stay for a long time. Some people will doubt me because some coins are dying out. But to me this proves nothing, as there are numerous coins out there, surely some of them will fail and drop out.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

I believe blockchain technology will be last forever but for my thinking its still a rural area where there will be many major changes. I will be never be the same a year before but will last forever.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

Crypto has given great benefits and many other benefits to society, many people have changed their lives and finances from Crypto. Cryptocurrency will be there forever because this new technology continues to grow to be bigger and more useful for many sectors in human life.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

I believe blockchain technology will be last forever but for my thinking its still a rural area where there will be many major changes. I will be never be the same a year before but will last forever.
there's nothing can last forever. common guys let's accept that there's no permanent in this world. all are just temporarym but the ikportant is hwo this thing can done to us. it could be done good or it could be done bad. i know that this industry gone one day but the memories and benefits that i got in this is forever in my mind.
Betaa

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

yes, like fiat money, cryptocurrency will always be used for purposes in the online world. we don't need to convince people about crypto because over time people will need crypto without being convinced.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:34:27 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 02:32:18 PM by hajimasan

Yes , these can lasts forever , but to Create trust for the users we need a perfect team that can make clear to explain them that what is good and what is bad for them , in this way they withave better treut in the cryptocurrency market .
In the present time most of the people who are not involved in the cryptocurrency are not thinking positive about cryptocurrency , they are thinking that these are ejsut wastage of time and we should only work with the practical life job because no online work can result into profit for us , and also many types of the hype and Fuds are creating negativity about the cryptocurrency .
That are indicating that may be in the future cryptocurrency will face big contraversal moments .
But here in my opinion what I think , in the present a big problem of the world is that we are facing the problem of the unemployment and that is forcing people to choose Alternative way of making earnings and that why people are moving towards the cryptocurrency trading , so may be this can give a better future from another side to the cryptocurrency market .
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

The main idea of crypto currencies is a decentralization of money and payments. Thus in my personal oppinion, the best way to store you money/ crypto are wallets. Exchanges is only a medium of conversion. My oppinion in the future, that we are able to change between crypto currencies without the usage of exchanges, thus making the crypto fully decentralized. its just my 2 cents.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:20:36 PM

If course I believe that crypto will lasting forever as long people use it and continue to invest also continue to buy. We don't please anyone about crypto if a person is really want to know about crypto you don't need to please them.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:22:52 PM

I , think so- that crypto could remain or last forever. One thing that I base in each day is that every generation had their own way of surviving while making the world better. Crypto is the future impending and sometime soon, it shall take over some majority of the next generation activities. Time will tell
KrakenZ

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:23:19 PM

I think crypto currencies will last a long time because crypto currencies come with offering benefits. This benefit is sought by the community so I am sure crypto currencies will continue to survive as long as they still provide innovative benefits and technology.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

Why not, won't will prevent this new cryptocurrency innovation from lasting forever? I don't see anything stopping it. But will can still further enhance the sustainability of cryptocurrency by ensuring we spread it to every other persons in our neighborhood.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:29:26 PM

Actually nothing last forever, but cryptocurrency is here to stay at our present era and generation, as long as we have an internet we will have cryptocurrency but at this present times the adoption seems to slow down as reflected at the current price of Bitcoin.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

I believe cryptocurrency will last forever if we would like to. We will encourage others to join in the crypto world so that more and more people will realize how important cryptocurrencies are in our lives especially for financial stability. If we continue to support cryptocurrency by sharing it with other people then it might stay forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: