Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn trading ?  (Read 4296 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

You can find many videos tutorial on youtube or maybe you can buy it from on line store to raise your knowledge. Reading books and join some trading group also important, you can find many method/ strategy from others people when enter the market. Last thing is enter market using demo account, practice direct on the field will make you become stronger person because face the reality. Keep going and good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
K0korap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

If there are websites that will help you get baseline information about cypto i think the best are https://coinmarketcap.com/, and https://icobench.com/. With these two you'll be able to get the actual status  of the coins and the credibility of ICO you wish to join to. Aside from these, this  very forum will guide you with the jargon and news that you need so as the available ICO for profit and investment.

iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

Reading some topics about trading and trading discussions will give you more idea on merely how it works. Then for video tutorials, there were some helpful videos in youtube. Most of the time, if I don't understand things on how it works I google it then check it also on youtube for some videos and demonstrations.

BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

Just search in google and you find blogs and videos. But anyway it will be only information for start of trading , for your first step, because the best teacher it is your experience only.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

Hello forumites,

Cryptocurency trading is just a starlight forward thing, it is not rocket science and it does not take that much of an effort to learn, it is just a basic buy and hold for a while until the price goes up and than sell it and collect profit, all you need to worry about is where to invest and what coins you should or you should not buy, other than that Youtube and Bitcointalk are your friends you will find all that you need to know from them, especially knowing what people are trading at the moment and based on their opinions you can make your decisions.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:10:01 PM

The main advice - read this forum, ask questions, here people answer and give advice and recommendations. Experience will come with time.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:10:33 PM

Hi and Welcome.
I think that the best way to learn would be to learn basic trading at first( un-related to bitcoin) because you have much more info to obtain from the internet if you search for a more global term.
After you feel like you have a basic knowledge about trading, then you should try to learn about bitcoin-related trading( also learning about high-risk trades would do the same, as cryptocurrencies trades are counted to be high risk investment).
You can go through Economics section at this forum to find information about specific trades related to cryptocurrencies, this information can be really helpful sometimes.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:16:21 PM

Hello forumites,

I will suggest you my friend that you should at least try it first to do it for yourself, then by the time passed by you'll be able to see what is right and wrong with your trading. Of course, do not put a high amount of money if you are still young at trading.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

Besides reading up on it, I suggest newcomes take part in bounties/airdrops (ideally without KYC).

Then use those freebie coins to trade with. Even if you don't make much money, you'll gain experience as
to how all of this works.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:20:48 PM

Hello forumites,

Go to investopedia,and baby pips,use google and youtube if you didnt understand what you are taking to these websites,these are free courses to learn technical analysis that you will need for your trades,because if you wont learn about this you cant win with your trades because the market is being manipulated by the big players.

Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

Hello forumites,

Go to investopedia,and baby pips,use google and youtube if you didnt understand what you are taking to these websites,these are free courses to learn technical analysis that you will need for your trades,because if you wont learn about this you cant win with your trades because the market is being manipulated by the big players.
for me, there is enough information on bitcointalk, because investors and traders, and even Bounty companies, communicate here. Therefore, you can learn everything.
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

The best school to hold the knowledge is in practice, you can get several books, handouts, printed information related to graphical information, symmetrical concepts, among others. However what will make you grow is the day to day, i recommend practicing as much as possible with additional readings.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:35:48 PM

You can find many sources to gain knowledge and learn trading tips,More reading and spending time on this forum will more beneficial.Social media and news Chanel also helpful to learn about trading just need to be committed and keep learning.

StLucifer

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:37:26 PM

One of the best place to learn is live here this forum...read theough announcements and altcoin discussions to get good tips and new...and google is always with you so can search around there...other is you can join some related telegram groups to keep updated

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

This is very simple. You can do what you need on YouTube. You only need to spend some time studying hard. But I think you might need a real encrypt friend, and if he can explain bitcoin and trading knowledge to you face to face, you'll get to know the world soon.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

There are a lot of free materials on youtube, you'll just need to search for them.  There are also full courses which cost a few hundred dollars you can take.  Google to find them.  Lastly, Udemy also offer courses for as low as $10 each.  
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

ou can use many sources - youtube, twitter, books, courses

if you're completely new in it — try to start with https://www.babypips.com/

If to talk about youtube, take a look on these channels:
https://www.youtube.com/user/carpenoctom
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaU9NXRPjkLGgJy-M7RPCw

But the best way — personal to me — are books, the best of them are

Jack Schwager — technical analysis
Ivaylo Ivanov — Top 10 Trading Setups
John Murphy — Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets
Steve Nison — Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques

Who to follow on twitter https://twitter.com/whatbitcoindid/lists/elite-crypto-traders

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
KceoH

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

I think trading can be learned online, it's enough to pass several paid courses, there are a lot of them on the Internet. Read the reviews and define specific goals for yourself. You can also find a lot of information on youtube, the main desire!
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:57:36 PM

You can get all information in Google and also you tube can help you in this perspective.First of all,you need to the ability of enough research about crypto currency.Then you can check the update in Trading section of this forum and you can trade as well.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

Hello forumites,

I think you can find courses for people who want to learn crypto trading. I also heard that there are many video lessons on the Internet that will help to become a successful trader. But I think the best option is to learn from your own mistakes and trade in small sums.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: