Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn trading ?  (Read 4296 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

The forum wasn't like this before. It was filled with information and people genuinely wanted to help others in the forum to learn new things about crypto currencies. And then came ICOs and bounty programs which eventually led the forum to be a spam box. Tons of new shitty ICOs and airdrops are coming and most of the threads are all about those. You can learn from here, just google the specific topic you want in bitcointalk or you can create a new thread and ask questions. Also you will find different resources on the internet which will actually help a lot.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:12:27 PM

The basic knowledge of the commercial and market cryptocurrency you can completely find on the internet and I think you need to learn that knowledge but if you want to succeed in this market you should have time to watch and Invest in order to draw experience for yourself. If you can learn from those who have been successful and experienced in this market, it is advisable to do it because it is really necessary for new people.

heynikkki

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

You can find many useful tutorials on Youtube. Try to learn basics, such as price action, order book, indicators (moving averages, bollinger bands, RSI).
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:29:09 PM

I studied trading on video from Youtube. There you can find a lot of useful and free information. I think this is a good way to learn about trading.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

To learn about trading, at this forum or on the Internet there are many videos as well as ebooks that you can learn. But I'm sure that one thing is that knowledge is theoretical, no matter how much you read without much practice you will not be able to experience it. For trade, the experience and ability to predict the market is most important. Therefore, you should learn from previous marketers in this forum in Trading Discussion.

jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

You have the biggest library ever existed. In one device that you are using. So use it, just google some articles and some sites. Join in chat.
lalatao79

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

You can learn trading in this forum if you focus on reading and understanding the posts in this forum.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

You could learn from the internet try to search and study it.
Then try to start it with a small capital to experience how it is.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

I think crypto trade is in dire need of experience. surely this must be based on knowledge
so you should look for various references on trading techniques, technical analysis, plans and strategies. and the most influential is the experience.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

Basically trading techniques and strategies can be found in the internet for free, forum threads and discussion will also  contributes knowledge and information all about crypto trading and market situations. Possess qualities of being positive, persistence and patient is a great help. And lastly an experience is the best teacher to become a better trader in future.
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

I learned from google and youtube. Try this tutorial. Maybe he can help you read from charts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KIEvEODCI4 Explore more. Read blogs about crypto, watch tutorials and follow experts on twitter. Goodluck

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

I'm not a good trader myself but I have been learning how the prices goes up and down. I think most of the reason why it does is because of manipulation  through the news and people trying to sell for the profit. When people try to sell, I like to do is follow them until the price stables and then buy back. This i a dangerous strategy but it somehow worked for me.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ashley_49

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:08:08 PM

Learning to trade could be a quite time consulting process. You need to surf over the Internet, watch videos, read articles and discuss more with people in this field.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

There are some exchanges they have simulated transactions, such as hitbtc, where you can try to simulate trading, you can learn how to trade without any loss.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

Learning about trading in books, ebook PDF is the most important point in my opinion is that you need to practice a lot to get experience for yourself, besides referencing as well as asking questions for experienced traders in Trading Discussion. They will give you the knowledge that books do not have. Good luck on your way to become a professional trader.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
Some common sources:
1. Bitcointalk Forum
2. Reddit
3. Google: How to trade with Cryptocurrencies?
4. YouTube: Cryptocurrency Trading
5. Friends/Colleagues/Mentors who are into trading.

hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

Before you trade, you should fully understand the encryption or related knowledge. I think the BTT forum is a good place to learn. Here you can learn a lot of experience and someone will be willing to help you.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:23:33 PM

I think in this forum we can also learn basic about crypto because crypto is a coin business and here is a lot of information about it and we can practice directly to get a good experience in this business

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:07:52 AM

depending on you want to start learning and practice from where. I see a lot of videos about tutorial or tips and tricks on youtube or reading google articles and some websites or forum that discuss about trading cryptocurrency like this forum.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:17:11 AM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
You can learn also here in forum and there's a lot of people who can give you advice and help you here. You can watch in youtube there's a bunch of tutorial who can help you about trading. But if you need any suggestion you can ask here anytime.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: