Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn trading ?  (Read 4296 times)
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:26:38 AM

You can get some nice videos on how to trade from youtube. Please make sure to follow proper channels with good viewer numbers. You an also read comments to see whether a channel is worth learning from or not. You should also read from various websites and always remember to follow discussions on trading. People share their experience and that really helps to give you some tips and clues

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:28:10 AM

I have picked up some good trading advice from YouTube. There are many good channels where u can learn a lot about trading. However, choose wisely, not every one is good.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:18:27 AM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

many different ways you can know the most important is try to jump in doing it because this will be a very valuable thing for you in the future,

see from youtube how to trade and basic trading a lot there you can find it or search from various sources that you know and make it all become important lesson for you

Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:20:34 AM

Yes, there are many free commercials on the internet and so on. Itself all passed. But it's a drop in the ocean. It is better to find a real trader and pay for courses. After all, while you are free to study, you will merge more money on the stock exchange during this. And time.
crptomoon1001

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:20:51 AM

Bitcoin trading can be extremely profitable for professionals or beginners... However, if you are new I suggest you invest 100 dollars first, and monitor the price movement for couple of days and do some research on internet, watch a lot of youtube videos  related to bitcoin trading... Dont invest more than 100 dollars till you understand what you are doing... Things will take some time, but will be benifical in the end.
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

There are many TA courses on the Internet.  You can learn by video, collecting information on small pieces.  But you can pay professionals for the course, which will teach you to understand the graphs.  The second option is suitable if you are limited in time.

[/center]
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:29:30 AM

Hello there i think you can visit this site for trading guide : http://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/how-to-trade-cryptocurrency-for-beginners/
I'm also beginner and I think this article helps to understand the basics of trading. Good luck!

Thank you for the information I want so much as a trader but later on need more knowledge and tactics an exact guide to be a good trader.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:39:10 AM

try do action sometimes video or others not same with condition in market so better you do it self when you affraid you will loss just use small amount first, you can using technical and fundamental analysis to know where coins will go
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:40:46 AM

if you want to get online tutorial videos and other useful sites about the basics of crypocurrency trading, you can look it up on google or on youtube, because there are so many who provide the material you want that's.
klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:43:05 AM

When I started learning trading, I wached videos in youtube. There are a lot. They teach you on how to do trading in basic. Besides, Google and advices on this forum.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

When I started learning trading, I wached videos in youtube. There are a lot. They teach you on how to do trading in basic. Besides, Google and advices on this forum.
indeed by looking at reviews and also reading the information in the forum can give us experience and also new knowledge about cryptocurrency which is also very helpful for our own
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

You can learn trading from youtube videos, tips online and from this forum. To trade first all you need is a wallet then find a trading site any trading site. See to it that the site is accessible for you. And then start gathering coins then send it to the trading site. Likewise it is your call what coin will you trade and how will you do it.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Larster

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

As ever, I think the best way is to find a guru, that would give you all the wisdom one has. Of course you can get basic knowledge from various tutorials, but that will not make you an expert, especially until you have spent a lot of time trading by yourself.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

Learn trading Huh

Of course the place named is Exchanger.
But, before you start it you must have a some coin in that exchanger.
Every exchanger have different coin.
And you must deposit your money to be some coin.
And you must know how your coin grow and down.
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

There are many tutorials on youtube on how to trade and the process of trading, you can watch videos of it whole day so that you will be fully informed and be knowledgeable about the things that are happening here in the industry as well as in the market, and also for you to not be scammed and not waste your efforts.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

You can learn trading using different ways. You can find a mentor that would teach you one on one. You can also search on YouTube and watch free videos and learn. You can use sites like investopedia and also read babypips books as well to get an insight to trading
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

Did you try to search in youtube how to learn cryptocurrency trading? because they are many videos tutorials there about crypto tradings and also the strategy in trading.

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:34:43 AM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

You can learn also here in forum and there's a lot of people who can give you advice and help you here. You can watch in youtube there's a bunch of tutorial who can help you about trading. But if you need any suggestion you can ask here anytime.
I agree with you. This forum itself is easily one of the best tools to begin learning about cryptocurrency trading basics and advanced strategies. Personally, I checked this forum out initially to learn the basics of cryptocurrencies which included trading. The plethora of information available here helped me in a big way and I began trading within a couple of days of checking this forum out(First trade helped me earn small profits). Apart from this forum, I advise checking out reddit forums, youtube videos, quora, facebook groups etc which can help a lot in this aspect.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

Hello forumites,

You can learn also here in forum and there's a lot of people who can give you advice and help you here. You can watch in youtube there's a bunch of tutorial who can help you about trading. But if you need any suggestion you can ask here anytime.
I agree with you. This forum itself is easily one of the best tools to begin learning about cryptocurrency trading basics and advanced strategies. Personally, I checked this forum out initially to learn the basics of cryptocurrencies which included trading. The plethora of information available here helped me in a big way and I began trading within a couple of days of checking this forum out(First trade helped me earn small profits). Apart from this forum, I advise checking out reddit forums, youtube videos, quora, facebook groups etc which can help a lot in this aspect.
Especially nowadays the internet makes our life easier and also we can learn many things from the internet based on this we can learn to trade through YouTube, also many websites because after the idea of ​​bitcoin
is revolutionary so people want to learn online trading and many people learn and get encouragement of the idea of ​​bitcoin because of its benefits.
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

There is a lot of risk in cryptocurrency markets, so I suggest you learn about the characteristics of each token.
Knowing the characteristics of each token makes you more confident in making money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: