Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn trading ?  (Read 4294 times)
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:30:08 PM

Interesting! There are tons of resources about it. which want you like to read or see? You need to just go to google and type just how to trade cryptocurrency? go and check fast. This is the 1st thing you can do it for r8 now. The second thing is go to all the 1st pages of your search results and real all the content carefully don’t just read try to understand the depth of the content. after that watch some expert videos you can find them on anywhere on youtube or google. Start researching this I hope you will eager more to know about how to do trading. The thirst of your knowledge become so big that hope you will read all the high profile crypto marketers blogs. After that go to the marketplace and just try to understand the basic rules of the market. Remember slow and steady wins the race. Have some courage to do that and it will give you profit form many where. After some months you can predict what will happen to which coin. Till then keep gathering knowledge about trading.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KotletaTokenov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

I learn about trading from my friend, but only a little. The rest i learn from my only experience by trading it on the exchanges.
i think experience is the best teacher for us. So you can just trading in the exchange, but use only small funds only.

I also understand the crypto currency and trading helped friends! I think that now it is very difficult to understand without friends, since there is too much information. You can get confused or read the wrong information ... I advise you to read the books of the 20th century if you want to learn crypto currency trading!

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
jrd2828

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:33:49 AM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

I learn about trading from my friend, but only a little. The rest i learn from my only experience by trading it on the exchanges.
i think experience is the best teacher for us. So you can just trading in the exchange, but use only small funds only.

I also understand the crypto currency and trading helped friends! I think that now it is very difficult to understand without friends, since there is too much information. You can get confused or read the wrong information ... I advise you to read the books of the 20th century if you want to learn crypto currency trading!

I also want to learn trading and this forum is one of my source of idea in trading. This forum gives me new knowledge every single day I log in, there are so many traders and investors here that willing to help and advice. Also I seek in google for broad information.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:48:16 AM

Real learning can still be learned. things that need to be done or in the know is that trading requires a lot of experience. theory does not really matter to me. we must be able in any market situation
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:16:56 AM

Hello forumites,

If you want trainings that gives visuals and PDF then that is only available on formal online learning sites that you need to pay for. Youtube only gives short tutorials and limited stuff because the professional skills that needs many hours to make are definitely not for free.
Huaishb

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:23:07 AM

I the best way to learn trading in my opinion is through those who have various experiences or veterans and then add the internet research for a solid foundation and more examples.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:28:07 AM

Actually this can be learned by trading directly. Better practice soon, with a capital a little bit first. If for the theory, you can learn through a forum bitcointalk. Here all the available information on how trading and so on. However, I think the results will be better and faster if you practice directly.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:38:12 AM

in my view, I am also new to cryptocurrency trading. So far, I learned how to be a good trade in this forum, some reviews from professional traders. Of course, they will not tell you all the knowledge, therefore, we have to learn by ourselves. so that our knowledge is very broad about our trades and insights that will be better and smoother when we start trading.

jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:45:33 AM

I think, now there are many videos about tutorials trading on youtube. You can access it and I think there are a lot of articles that contain how to trade. Please find and understand. In addition, you can also find the information here, although not the details, but I think it helps you a bit. You also need to go directly to practice. Because without practice, you will not be able to understand it quickly. Theory will be widely obtained when you have done it. For beginners, you can start with small capital and coins first.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:53:23 AM

There many ways how to learn trading the one on the is here. You can learn lot of trading here in trading section. Youtube also is a good way to learn trading you just need to understand them carefully
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:21:30 AM

Hello forumites,

You can also learn about crypto by reading books with a topics about trading or find online answers, trading discussions will give you more idea also on how it works. Then some video tutorials you can find in you tube.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:28:47 AM

personally, I think we can find ways and suggestions to be a good trade in this forum. many useful books and also,
YouTube videos with lessons for technical and fundamental analysis, you can also learn everything.

timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Well you can always search trading on Youtube and find quite a bit of video items concerning how to trade and what can help you with that, but I truly believe that it won`t be possible without some books on this topic, or at least at the topic of bargain in general.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:33:44 PM

Where are many useful books and also Youtube videos with lessons for technical and fundamental analysis, don't pay money for studying, you can learn everything by yourself.
There's a lot of way how to learned trading like watching videos in the youtube or make some question for those who experience in trading and read the discussion of trading in this forum. Also, it's all about personality how to handle situations when to trade coins and not to trade.

I prefer watching videos on YouTube. There, you can find plenty of the coolest channels devoted to trading and cryptocurrencies. Here is one of them:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnXWZX1RSjXGp1IDX0k4SMQ
patriot_rf

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:38:19 PM

It is very difficult to recommend you some material without knowing personally you, but I am guarded by that moment that you are lazy to look meteriat for studying on the Internet. Try to ask this question to Google it will give the mass of the training material. You choose from him what is necessary for you.
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:47:48 PM

I studied YouTube videos and asked my friends. The first deals were made with small amounts for training.

hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

The best way to learn is actually based on the master-apprentice relationship. But you may not have the opportunity. If you read it very well and take part in beneficial groups, you will strengthen your knowledge day by day.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

I can advice you to join Ituber webinar course. They have a very experienced team so they can share their experience with you. The course is paid (about $100), but as a bonus you get access to their closed telegram group where you can get the latest insider information.
Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:58:48 PM

On YouTube there are a lot of different video lessons in which it is very accessible and tells in detail how to learn how to trade on the stock exchange. Everyone can learn this by himself.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

Hello forumites,

I advise you not to watch videos on YouTube, but learn trading yourself. Only experience can teach you. You can read several books of famous experts such as Elliot or Gartley, it will be much more useful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: