Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn trading ?  (Read 4296 times)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

I think many sources that we can make reference to learn trading, and I think the best way to learn trading is with video, please visit youtube then we will easily understand about trading.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:09:17 PM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
I suggest you find some videos on youtube, choose wisely as some videos are a total bulls**t. Choose author the one with most followers and you can download metatrader (most forex websites have them) or find some other platform, for demo account, that will be very useful to see if you got lessons right and try your skills. I must warn you, trading is not that easy as it seems and can be very risky.

xminer2014

Activity: 207

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

Have a look at some of the older more professional websites that talk about trading stocks or forex, the principles are mostly the same.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

Speaking of brokers, today they very often do really good trainings, but very often this is not true and as usual people bring their money to these institutions that do not guarantee you profit.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

You can find it all in YouTube with a tutorial from newbie to advance. Also can search what exchanges you want as many crypto bloggers had doing trading in live broadcast.  
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

Hello forumites,

just put a words on google search or youtube about "How to trade cryptocurrencies"
and you will found a thousands web and video tutorial about how to trade cryptocurrencies
personally i learn about trade from google and youtube

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

There are so many ways to learn how to trade wisely and to have some best strategies,you can search it through you tube,google,and even here at the forum. But,always remember that you need to have a lot of patience while doing trading,maybe you will experience sometimes become lose or be rewarded more than your expectations.
Angela28

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

Where you can learn it is your companion who will tell you what you should learn as well as how you will train them what you lack and the knowledge you need. retrain
or you can learning in youtube,,,
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

There is a lot of ways to learn trading you can ask some people who are already trading and also you can read some trading tips in some website or maybe you can watch some of it from youtube as well but it is better to gather information before doing trading

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

to learn the trading you can read a lot in this forum, but there are also many streamers on youtube that explain how to trade in the world of crypto, besides you can also learn it yourself, how to constantly pay attention to market movement, then you will get used to predict

Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

Hello forumites,

Well, there are lots of knowledge and tips here in the forum. Just explore it yourself, you know what self taught now adays is not as hard as way back before. There are lots of tutorials today's generation offers a lot, you can watch even a video for more specific, and precise teaching session about on what you are looking about. What we just need is the perseverance in ourself to really learn such thing. Just continue finding mate, you would find here in this forum. And explore some search engines and do the exploring stuff yourself.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

Hello forumites,

if think i personally to trade crypto I prefer to learn my own practice and do my own research, and for example there are I do not know I will ask it here, and I think I should be able to do the speculation and analysis myself, because every trader for me has different ways and strategies.

kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

To learn how to trade the best, I recommend reading a lot of books, watching video tutorials on crypto trading on youtube. You should learn the techniques of market analysis. Or do you participate in this forum. This forum has a lot of experienced people, they will give you useful tips. Besides, when you participate in this forum you will grasp the trend of the market.

longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

There are many places where you can learn to trade, youtube, Facebook, Twitter, telegram, these social platforms can be learned, especially youtube, there are a lot of videos to watch!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

YouTube did it for me.. Starting from very the scratch to basics and all.. You have to be patient and go through each video multiple times.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

Hello forumites,

no one learns from school about trading, I personally started to learn by watching videos on youtube there are some communities that provide knowledge about trading for free. through my experience as well as learning, how I act when experiencing loss etc.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

I think you can start learning in the hitbtc, poloniex, binace exchange, for us there are also many new coins, so you will more easily get profit in a short time, with you waiting for the cheap price and you can get the profit at a high price.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

You can learn any transaction when you, Investing the numbers of the numbers, but many risk ro, you should prompt when join!
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

I think you can start learning in the hitbtc, poloniex, binace exchange, for us there are also many new coins, so you will more easily get profit in a short time, with you waiting for the cheap price and you can get the profit at a high price.

A new investor should always stay away from new coins because :

1) There is a lot of risk involved, Chances of making a wrong trade is more. If you make a big loss with initial trades , you may completely leave crypto.

2) Thus starting with a solid coin like BTC is a better idea. You will get less returns but chances of loss are minimal especially if you have some patience.
minhkhoa1990

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

I think you should not over-believe the advice of others. No one can know what will happen next. You should believe in your knowledge about the coin you invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: