Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn trading ?  (Read 4296 times)
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

On YouTube a huge amount of information about trading, learn the basics and find a hustle of traders and grow to their level  Cool
niko_ganteng

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

There is no word late for learning, there are many ways for you to learn to trade, through YouTube I will.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

In order to learn to trade in this market, you need to accumulate a wealth of knowledge. You will also need to have sufficient experience and sufficient analytical skills besides this knowledge, since only knowledge will be sufficient. That is why I want to tell you that you should not only acquire information with educational videos or educational articles. First, with a low budget, this sector can take your first step and get the necessary experience with this budget. Experience and a precondition are a must, so I strongly advise you to trade with a low budget. I say experience because, no matter how many articles you have read, you can never get enough knowledge and experience about situations such as panic sales if you have watched training videos and content. If, as I have already mentioned, you trade first with a low budget, then you will have activities like panic sales and you will have enough experience. For that reason I say first of experience, then knowledge and trade with the latest serious budget.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

hello mate good day to you. there are lot of tutorial about crypto trading on youtube. centralized market and decentralized market. the first thing you must know is how could you trade your coins then you must learn some techniques to become a day trader. just start with a little amount of money to learn the basic fundamentals of trading. as time goes on you will just know all the technique. goodluck mate.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

There is no word late for learning, there are many ways for you to learn to trade, through YouTube I will.
the most important thing when you trade you must always be patient. if you are an expert in trading but cannot be patient then it will only be in vain. patience is the main key if you want to be profitable and successful.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

The Internet to help you. Now there are quite a lot of bloggers who make reviews on some aspects of trading or fully show and tell how to start trading in the basics.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

You can also try joining crypto communities on social media and ask them techniques or strategies on trading.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

you can easily search for tutorials for tradin in google, or even in youtube. you can also find a blogs that explains how to start learning about trading, all you have to do is to research about it and try to understand their explanations.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

There are two important ways you can learn trading effectively

1. Watching trading videos on YouTube, reading ebooks and even listening to audiobooks
2. Doing the actual trading without risking your coins (trading on Demo Account)
Here are some exchanges that allow you to trade on Demo account:
* Cpaytoday
https://www.cpaytoday.com/trialbitcoinexchange/
* Coinmarketgame
https://coinmarketgame.com/
* Niffler
https://niffler.co/
* Hitbtc
https://hitbtc.com/
*Altcoinfantasy
https://altcoinfantasy.com/
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

Hello forumites,

Trading is a bit complicated especially with the new ones in cryptoindustry. But through observation, anything could be learned. Also, there are video tutorials about how trading works. You may also read on different sites about it such as on this forum particularly on different threads related with trading.
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

I watched the video on YouTube. For me, this is the quickest and most understandable way. Paid lessons in my opinion are of little effect, you can learn in practice more quickly.
wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

Before you go and take a gander at youtube instructional exercises or read books you better realize that exchanging includes the two edges, win and lose. As I would like to think the best decision you got is to peruse books,learn designs and do exchanging recreation on paper,this way you can track your experience before you begin exchanging with genuine cash.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

The first thing I would try if I were you is to go to youtube and start there, then you have some udemy courses that could help you, some are free and some are very cheap, remember that this market is very volatile and look well when the market goes up or down, always ask someone with more experience their opinion of why prices are changing, there are many indicators that can tell you where the market will go in the short term, but in the long term it is practically impossible to predict.
bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

learn to trade quite a difficult task. no one will tell you about how to act properly in the market. you need to learn by yourself
Antiplus999

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

Now, any information can be found on the Internet, so YouTube has a lot of videos that teach the basics of trading on exchanges, and then you need to get your own experience.
HornChrist

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:00:26 PM

In here it lead because here are a loads of people and very popular. But you can learn everything in google and YouTube, YouTube have very good content but obviously there is books and always can find somebody in here who can help you with training. You just need to want to learn and then it’s gonna come to you.
agus_sna

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

Hello forumites,

Actually on youtube there are still many videos that teach ways to do treding and there are also some that explain some good and bad exsenger, and in my opinion youtube is a video site that is really useful for me and some others ,,
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

You can ask a lot of questions on this forum and want to learn more. There are many tutorials on YouTube. You can find most of the basics. It is also very important to understand the market and accumulate some investment experience. I hope to get rich here.
btcoin

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

when I thought that finding a mentor for trading is easy enough I was wrong. in this sphere it is not customary to teach. and you yourself should get the experience of bidding.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

learn to trade quite a difficult task. no one will tell you about how to act properly in the market. you need to learn by yourself
that's true, you have to do some research by yourself because trading is really hard and there's no one who will spend their time to teach anyone about trading. they will likely spend their time doing something much important.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: