Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:09:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I learn trading ?  (Read 4302 times)
Prem Thakurain

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

There are a lot of online tutorial program you may follow them on Google and youtube they teach you about trading and sell your products
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

I think I have seen a more educative thread on crypto trading with more links to get one learned on trading, maybe if you can search the forum better u may get it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

the forum is a good place to start, here you can get lots of advice and reports that will help you to create an idea of how to trade, personally I don't like trading very much as I find it stressful, especially in this bear market, but I have to admit that there is a lot of money to make there, I recommend you learn some finance and economy, as they are indispensable tools of any trader.
Andes1986

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

I can advice you to join Ituber webinar course. They have a very experienced team so they can share their experience with you. The course is paid (about $100), but as a bonus you get access to their closed telegram group where you can get the latest insider information.
zekarsalih

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

If you want to learn trading and in short time choose 50 to 60 coins which are good and watch daily these coin  if you watch almost 1 months daily I'm sure you will learn alot by yourself.
It's a very good suggestion. I would start with something low-risk. But learning hot to trade only on your mistakes is not the only way to learn, and we should read forums about how other people do it, or watch videos from experts.
simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

Learning from other trader’s mistakes is very difficult, because nobody can get into the mindset of another trader. In fact, losing trades teach you a whole lot more than any profitable trade ever will.
Interesting idea. I kind of share it. I think we should do both: be active traders and also hear about and learn from others. Who knows, maybe their experience will teach us some skills too.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:32:01 PM

There is no much to it because there are lots of stuffs online that can put you through with cryptocyrrency trading. You can have more knowledge by reading and watching such online. In the rudimentary way, you buy when prices are low and sell when price goes up to make acceptable profit
Figh1970

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

I am only using youtube most of the time and google when i am studying how to trade with technical analysis which is why i earned a of money because i do have develop a trading system where you can have much easy money,because the market is too manipulated which is why we should be more vigillant in the market because we cant have profits when these big players move.
muad_dib

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

I think there are many places where you can learn to trade. You can ask questions here in the forum. There are a lot of information here which can help you. Another option watch video training and get acquainted with people who make money in the market. Be careful with your works and be patient enough.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

Hello there i think you can visit this site for trading guide : http://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/how-to-trade-cryptocurrency-for-beginners/
I'm also beginner and I think this article helps to understand the basics of trading. Good luck!
thank you, it's hard to share knowledge, I tried to open the site and I will also learn from it, hopefully we are all successful, always passionate. people who try and do not easily despair will succeed later.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

I think there are many places where you can learn to trade. You can ask questions here in the forum. There are a lot of information here which can help you. Another option watch video training and get acquainted with people who make money in the market. Be careful with your works and be patient enough.

Yes we can learn some ways and techniques about trading process here in crypto thread. Just try to read some post from the crypto experts and dont be hesitate to ask question about trading techniques. And for sure of getting some reliable information make some research also through social media with article of trading techniques and procedures.
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

in youtube you can watch lot's of videos about trading. i suggest you must learn first rsi, stoch rsi, boll bands and moving averages.
phurrey

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

There are many places where you can learn to trade. There are lot of tutorial sites on the internet were you can learn how to trade on the trading sites. You can also ask questions here in the forum if you like some technique on trading Bitcoin and Altcoins.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

If you want to learn technical analysis, then today there is a lot of information for free. Open up Youtube and look at the old channels for technical analysis. Everything's there. However, I would consider TA more for a long time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

If you want to learn technical analysis, then today there is a lot of information for free. Open up Youtube and look at the old channels for technical analysis. Everything's there. However, I would consider TA more for a long time.

Agree with you, but you should also remember that in classic theory and of fiat markets people prefer to use TA on a short term investments (not more than 6 months)
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:03:19 PM

Trading is a very fragile world, in which it is very difficult to get into if you have never worked in trading, everything is very difficult, because trading is clearly not taught, it is self-education that is available to very few people.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

You can learn about trading from many sources. You can learn from market movements and then study the market conditions. You can learn from professional and experienced traders. You can also learn from your own experiences or failures that you experience. After you learn about trading, you can automatically develop your mind to find smart strategies for playing crypto money.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
kaimax7700

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

I can gain it from experiences.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

First of all you can find trading lessons on YouTube, as well as in the telegram a lot of channels of successful traders who share their experience.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

Agree with you, but you should also remember that in classic theory and of fiat markets people prefer to use TA on a short term investments (not more than 6 months)
You're right. But as for me, technical analysis for a short time almost does not work ... The market is squeezed like a lemon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: