Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined  (Read 393644 times)
cnupo

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:13:35 AM

do you have plan to get on btc-e or polo?
ask polo to add us here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420836.1820

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 11:17:45 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 02:04:25 AM by craslovell

Hello everyone,

Phase 2 of the push to Poloniex has begun. This is a chance to score yourself some serious free EMC! Please read the instructions below carefully:

The top 15 most detailed/unique descriptions under the field "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange." will win 30 EMC per person!

1) Go to https://poloniex.com/coinRequest and complete the form in its entirety (complete all fields) - The field that may win you some EMC is "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange." When completing this field please be as descriptive and unique as possible. Don't forget to submit the form to Poloniex when complete!

2) Sign up for the Official Emercoin Slack using this link: https://emercoin-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

3) On our slack channel go to the #campaigns channel, copy and paste your description of "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange" that you used when submitting the Poloniex coin request form. Include your EMC address as the end of the description you paste in the #campaigns channel. Do NOT post anything else in the #campaigns channel.

Submissions will be judged at a date TBD in the near future. Please do NOT submit your coin request more than once per person to Poloniex.

Now let's get moving and let Poloniex know why YOU believe Emercoin is great and should be a part of their exchange  Cool
axiomat1c

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:24:41 PM

That sounds great! I'll make a nice write-up tonight, as soon as I make my initial investment in the next hour or so.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:36:53 PM

-snip-

Great campaign!

I recently wondered why Poloniex has not yet added Emercoin after a lot of coins have been delisted because of low volumes and software problems. I have already participated and posed my coin add request text in the Slack channel as described in your post.
I hope that Emercoin is finally added to Polo and that I am perhaps among the top 15  Cheesy
boon8

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:57:21 PM

Good wallet that can easily exchange with other coin.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:52:35 PM

Why is Emercoin trying really hard to get on poloniex? Bittrex is good enough.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
zoo4

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:41:32 AM

poloniex has a chat.
this coin should be top 10 not top 15.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 02:15:35 PM

-snip-

Great campaign!

I recently wondered why Poloniex has not yet added Emercoin after a lot of coins have been delisted because of low volumes and software problems. I have already participated and posed my coin add request text in the Slack channel as described in your post.
I hope that Emercoin is finally added to Polo and that I am perhaps among the top 15  Cheesy

Thanks for the input tyz! You are the only one who has posted their submission in the #campaigns channel so far  Grin

Why is Emercoin trying really hard to get on poloniex? Bittrex is good enough.

Community members have been asking for it for years. I agree there are plenty of markets already in existence for Emercoin but it came to the point of, why not? Worst case scenario Poloniex will reject EMC changing nothing. Best case, EMC gets listed. If the listing process was based solely on the merits of the coin/project Emercoin would have been listed years ago. Now it's time to try to make a little noise.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 03:44:05 AM

Thank you Wang Chun and F2Pool  Cheesy

https://twitter.com/f2pool_wangchun/status/862010521679155200

cnupo

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:36:31 AM

Why you not answer I see you was online many times, check your PM
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:43:34 AM

Whether this coin will be the solution for the miners and can be chaotic with the other cryptocoin, hopefully what I suspect becomes a reality about this coin and I start mining this coin
BrechREiZ

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:10:27 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 07:20:16 AM by BrechREiZ

Is there any news?
Emercoin just hit 1.25$ at BTC38  Shocked
cnupo

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:13:17 AM

Is there any news?
Emercoin just hit 1.25$ at BTC38  Shocked

Highest bid was 1.47$ at BTC38.com
BrechREiZ

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:36:26 AM

But why? Or was it just a whale?  Grin
cnupo

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:08:36 PM

But why? Or was it just a whale?  Grin

f2pool.com start mine Emercoin, many new customers should come, the news received many views and answers

and just 13 may btc38.com published the news about that

http://www.btc38.com/news/2017/5/14139.html
gnarcoinguy

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:17:08 PM

Emercoin to the moon!!!
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 03:22:51 PM

But why? Or was it just a whale?  Grin

f2pool.com start mine Emercoin, many new customers should come, the news received many views and answers

and just 13 may btc38.com published the news about that

http://www.btc38.com/news/2017/5/14139.html

It's a very good news for this project . I have bought some coins for 5 months and I still hold it my wallet.
Now I can get a big profit from this investment. I will sell 50% of my coins and keep 50% remaining coins for a while.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
CryptoBabe1996

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:06:25 PM

Hello everyone,

Phase 2 of the push to Poloniex has begun. This is a chance to score yourself some serious free EMC! Please read the instructions below carefully:

The top 15 most detailed/unique descriptions under the field "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange." will win 30 EMC per person!

1) Go to https://poloniex.com/coinRequest and complete the form in its entirety (complete all fields) - The field that may win you some EMC is "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange." When completing this field please be as descriptive and unique as possible. Don't forget to submit the form to Poloniex when complete!

2) Sign up for the Official Emercoin Slack using this link: https://emercoin-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

3) On our slack channel go to the #campaigns channel, copy and paste your description of "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange" that you used when submitting the Poloniex coin request form. Include your EMC address as the end of the description you paste in the #campaigns channel. Do NOT post anything else in the #campaigns channel.

Submissions will be judged at a date TBD in the near future. Please do NOT submit your coin request more than once per person to Poloniex.

Now let's get moving and let Poloniex know why YOU believe Emercoin is great and should be a part of their exchange  Cool

Hi Craslovell,

I guess I'll start right away Smiley. For me, it was amazing to see how fast and steadily Emer developed. The development, that started druing the Altcoin bullmarket 2 years ago was something I looked at and thought"Well looks like another Bitcoin derivate". Well I was utterly wrong. In those past 27 months, the developer achieved amazing things. There are 8 new services I know about:

1. EMC/SSH – Secure Shell Management System especially for administrators
2. EMC/DNS – Uncensored Domain Name System (peering with OpenNIC)
3. EMC/LNX– Decentralised Pay-per-click network for advertising
4. EMC/SSL – System for password free internet authorisation
5. Info/Card – Saving of electronic business card with EMCSSL
6. EMC/TTS – Saving of digital timestamps directly in the blockchain
7. MAGNET – Distributed Torrent Tracker for Internet-File-Sharing
8. EMC/DPO – Digital Proof of Ownership for physical and digital goods and services

There is a whole kaleidoscope of altcoins that offer interesting services, but there is hardly any that can hold its promises when it comes to practical use. In my eyes, this is the USP EMER has. The BAAS - Blockchain as a Service colaboration with Microsoft has been a milestone achievement and will not only boost Emers reputation but also its credibility which will give it the amount of trust required to survive in this shark tank of blockchain/crpytocurrency projects.

With First Bitcoin Capital advertising for Emer, it is only a question of time until additional business customers can be won. Additionally, Emer contains a transaction optimiser, which means that the block size is about 5 to 10 percent smaller than without it. We need this Emer spirit, especially in times of the everlasting btc debate.

To wrap up: I think Emer looks very promising. I think it could easily be reinforced by having a bigger community as the substructure might be strained by the pressure of the increasing market trend. As soon as EMER is listed on Poloniex, it will skyrocket like we haven't seen with many coins before. In a few years time, it might be one of few altcoins from nowadays to still be there.

To the team I say: Keep up the good work! What you do is exactly the vigorous spirit this technology/community needs. Thank you!

Cheers,
Cryptobabe
CryptoBabe1996

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:26:26 PM

Hello everyone,

Hi Craslovell,

I guess I'll start right away Smiley. For me, it was amazing to see how fast and steadily Emer developed. The development, that started druing the Altcoin bullmarket 2 years ago was something I looked at and thought"Well looks like another Bitcoin derivate". Well I was utterly wrong. In those past 27 months, the developer achieved amazing things. There are 8 new services I know about:

8. EMC/DPO – Digital Proof of Ownership for physical and digital goods and services

There is a whole kaleidoscope of altcoins that offer interesting services, but there is hardly any that can hold its promises when it comes to practical use. In my eyes, this is the USP EMER has. The BAAS - Blockchain as a Service colaboration with Microsoft has been a milestone achievement and will not only boost Emers reputation but also its credibility which will give it the amount of trust required to survive in this shark tank of blockchain/crpytocurrency projects.

With First Bitcoin Capital advertising for Emer, it is only a question of time until additional business customers can be won. Additionally, Emer contains a transaction optimiser, which means that the block size is about 5 to 10 percent smaller than without it. We need this Emer spirit, especially in times of the everlasting btc debate.

To wrap up: I think Emer looks very promising. I think it could easily be reinforced by having a bigger community as the substructure might be strained by the pressure of the increasing market trend. As soon as EMER is listed on Poloniex, it will skyrocket like we haven't seen with many coins before. In a few years time, it might be one of few altcoins from nowadays to still be there.

To the team I say: Keep up the good work! What you do is exactly the vigorous spirit this technology/community needs. Thank you!

Cheers,
Cryptobabe

Argh! Reading helps. Polo wants me to use less than 500 letter. Are they mental?
gnarcoinguy

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:34:12 PM

Hello everyone,

Hi Craslovell,

Cheers,
Cryptobabe

good, but here is 500 symbols limit for field "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange"
You out of range   Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: