Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC  (Read 43405 times)
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

So we all agree that BitTube is scam...

You don't speak for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

how u figure? I thought they have a working product
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

bump

@smaram

I'm politely asking for Your genuine photos of Dwarfminer You received and from postal sticker in order to help community tracking scammers that are basically ruining reputation of cryptocurrencies. Something that You should be interested too, as a cryptocurrency investor.
If You found other members too offensive and don't want to share something with whole community, You could PM photos to me, I know how to proceed them further to authorities that will use them best. It will not help members that bite this obvious scam, but will make crypto world cleaner.

gameboy366

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:45:02 AM

how u figure? I thought they have a working product

Yeah...they also had a working dwafminer....
TGJ

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

Yes. Unless he can produce pictures of the Dwarf Miner he said he had, or somehow explain his comments.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:28:32 AM

Well, I’m willing to risk $500 to find out what this is all about, but I don’t know I wouldn’t encourage anyone to make this purchase. It is all the pieces of an elaborate scam, and all the attempts to send a review unit, get any independent confirmation, etc. are not happening.

I wouldn’t be surprised to hear in short order than their “factory” is suddenly not working with them because Bitmain and their bank has frozen assets.

Just look at how all these other hardware introductions went before you risk the $$$...

Look at how pandaminer stepped in just the same way this guy did;  but unlike this guy, pandaminer took steps to prove validity and honesty such as samples reviewed by trusted forum members.

I'm getting out a HUGE bag of popcorn for this..... especially after my ignored requests for validity from the OP some pages back... that are STILL unanswered to this day.

--but unlike this guy, pandaminer took steps to prove validity and honesty such as samples reviewed by trusted forum members.
How often does the ETH change the algorithm? Pandaminer is just a bunch of GPUs in a vanilla box. There is no problem to check it indefinitely.

--and why he ignores posts about sending a sample board to a trusted forum member
Because it's sold without this Wink

--1.5M € is no joke and this whole process should be taken more seriously.
This is the annual salary of ten FPGA developers. Without taxes, rent and equipment.

--I replied to the invoice email they sent me asking for clarification about 8 hours ago - no response yet, although to be fair.....timezones
A lot of orders and problems with paypal, thanks to the vigilance of customers. We do not issue new paypal invoices until we solve this problem.

Notice the bold highlights.....

Now let me re-quote his reply to my statement:
--but unlike this guy, pandaminer took steps to prove validity and honesty such as samples reviewed by trusted forum members.
How often does the ETH change the algorithm? Pandaminer is just a bunch of GPUs in a vanilla box. There is no problem to check it indefinitely.
Please explain to me how this answers or is EVEN RELATED to the statements I have made in this comment, and in past comments/questions.....

Red flags guys.

Yes... this product could be real;  but who on earth would expect to be able to do legitimate business with someone of this low level of comprehension???

Anyone whom lost to this guy;  deserved it.  Reference the above quote as a primer.....  Notice the exaggeration of the red highlight.    This guy answered my question like Obama would have;  by making a statement about a different topic.

and reference all of the posts from page 1 to this quote on page 9 and beyond.

Why is this subject still a thing again?

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
gameboy366

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:57:23 AM

Anyone whom lost to this guy;  deserved it.  Reference the above quote as a primer.....  Notice the exaggeration of the red highlight.    This guy answered my question like Obama would have;  by making a statement about a different topic.

and reference all of the posts from page 1 to this quote on page 9 and beyond.

Why is this subject still a thing again?

It's not about that anymore. Now it's about involvement of BitTube creators, but we can't do much about it and nobody cares anymore.
chshlo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:12:15 AM

:oIt's hard to believe that it's true that we haven't seen any progress or other events for so long.
ronnieb

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:36:33 PM

who wasted the most money on this
gameboy366

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

who wasted the most money on this
^This

We want to know. It will also make me feel better as my strategy of buy high sell low is working amazing.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:31:08 PM

Name:   DwarfMiner
Activity:   42
Merit:   1
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   May 06, 2018, 06:16:28 AM
Last Active:   June 20, 2018, 12:03:47 PM

The dev is long gone. Here's a real project depicted in our WP: http://yutu.co.in/wp-content/uploads/YuTuCoin-White-Paper.pdf (see sig if you wanna invest while pricing is at its cheapest).

martin_gula

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:57:40 PM
Merited by suchmoon (7), vapourminer (1)

The dev is long gone. Here's a real project depicted in our WP: http://yutu.co.in/wp-content/uploads/YuTuCoin-White-Paper.pdf (see sig if you wanna invest while pricing is at its cheapest).

just to share an update on m side
after filling an police report in my home country Slovakia back on 4th July 2018
my local police has just denied my claim to be a victim of a crime in writing today 17th Aug 2018
by saying they/police do not see a intention on dwarfminer side to steal the money from myself
my police also advise me to file a civil case in a court against dwarfminer
+ my police wont be any help as they see this as civil, not a penal case at the moment so far
all I wanted from local police is help to confirm the identity of the dwarfminer e-wallet account 001-522142 from epayments.com
by contacting local police -> interpol -> UK police -> epayments

I have also contacted epayments.com directly to disclose the identity of e-wallet account 001-522142
my request was denied due to GDPR protection of their clients /even if 1 of them is our scammer/

so my trust of local police in Slovakia & epayments is now 0

there are still 4 things I need to to ask our community
1) did anybody else filled a complaint or a report to police or local authorities ?
2) did somebody's case reach the Interpol level ?
3) if I can be of any help in your report, just ping me via direct message here or on discord
4) if there is another scam victim in Slovakia, please ping me, maybe together we can persuade Slovak police to look at the case again

and yes I was stupid enough to send the dwarfminer scammer in total 1819e via 2 SEPA bank transfers
so the bigger the damage, the bigger chance that police/Interpol will take a real action
gameboy366

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

^Holy....this will make this thread alive again !
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

by saying they/police do not see a intention on dwarfminer side to steal the money from myself

Did they elaborate on what kind of proof would make them change their mind?

BTW this is the right way to do it. Even though you didn't succeed I would encourage everyone who lost money to contact their local law enforcement.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

BTW this is the right way to do it. Even though you didn't succeed I would encourage everyone who lost money to contact their local law enforcement.

Yep;  this is the proper method to try and get some sort of return from this problem.

But honestly;  I ran out of popcorn about 2 months ago.....

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:05:09 AM

I can't imagine local law enforcement in any country giving this the time of day.  You think the average police officer knows about bitcoin, asic miners, etc?  Technically this is a civil matter.  You paid for something you didn't get.  If you were to do this in the US you would have to hire an attorney to sue "john doe", and in the process get a judge to compel the ISP to release the name of this individual.  Expensive and time consuming.  Who knows what the process is in the UK or wherever this person lives.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:47:04 AM

I can't imagine local law enforcement in any country giving this the time of day.  You think the average police officer knows about bitcoin, asic miners, etc?  Technically this is a civil matter.  You paid for something you didn't get.  If you were to do this in the US you would have to hire an attorney to sue "john doe", and in the process get a judge to compel the ISP to release the name of this individual.  Expensive and time consuming.  Who knows what the process is in the UK or wherever this person lives.

It can be civil, criminal, or both - one does not exclude the other.

US law enforcement can and does investigate internet fraud (typically as "wire fraud"). "Bitcoin" is just a payment method in this context and "miner" is just a product.
cryptotore

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:08:34 AM

after filling an police report in my home country Slovakia back on 4th July 2018
my local police has just denied my claim to be a victim of a crime in writing today 17th Aug 2018
+ my police wont be any help as they see this as civil, not a penal case at the moment so far
all I wanted from local police is help to confirm the identity of the dwarfminer e-wallet account 001-522142 from epayments.com

I have also contacted epayments.com directly to disclose the identity of e-wallet account 001-522142
my request was denied due to GDPR protection of their clients /even if 1 of them is our scammer/

1) did anybody else filled a complaint or a report to police or local authorities ?
3) if I can be of any help in your report, just ping me via direct message here or on discord
4) if there is another scam victim in Slovakia, please ping me, maybe together we can persuade Slovak police to look at the case again

and yes I was stupid enough to send the dwarfminer scammer in total 1819e via 2 SEPA bank transfers
so the bigger the damage, the bigger chance that police/Interpol will take a real action

Hmm,

Maybe I should report this to the police as well, I havent bothered yet as I havent seen a point in doing so. But it might be needed to document the money as lost in the accounting.
I wasted about ~0,7 BTC on this Tongue

Seems like you have done some work already, want to share? Cheesy
martin_gula

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:37:32 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 12:55:14 PM by martin_gula

Hmm,

Maybe I should report this to the police as well, I havent bothered yet as I havent seen a point in doing so. But it might be needed to document the money as lost in the accounting.

my police report is in Slovak language, so it won't be much of help here on forum
+ as attachments I provided my police in english with
      primary suspect data weblinks
      copy of my mail conversation with epayments.com
      copy of my confirmed mail Dwarfminer orders #014117 & #01420
      copy of 2 SEPA wire-transfers

product: https://archive.fo/67AYs

primary suspect: Dmitriy Palehov
https://twitter.com/DymarAnkov
http://archive.is/7AHHz
https://www.facebook.com/dymar.ankov
http://archive.is/AkEHp
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitriy-palehov-60176a163/
so far the scammer seems to be from Russia or Ukraine

the problem is to prove
the link between epayments e-wallet owner 001-522142 & primary suspect person
the link between BTC/ETH/XMR crypto scammer address & primary suspect person
thx to skablast
owner of the paypal scammer address is Пaлexoв Дмитpий (Ryangunning@bigpond.com)

epayments.com in UK did not disclose the account data to 3rd party /myself/ due to GDPR protection
Slovak police will not help here either, claiming is it a civil matter, & I was only not delivered the goods promised by Dwarminer
as a result I am stuck, as I don't have data from epayments.com, who is the real owner of 001-522142 to even prepare a basic complaint
with correct dwarfminer identity
the only 1 thing I was able to dig out by using password recovery procedure for epayments.com e-wallet 001-522142
was the scammer russian tel nr. +798575********

my hope goes to you folks
if anybody else file a police report he might get more lucky than me in Slovakia
the best would be in UK, Russia or Ukraine  Wink
& you can mentioned myself as another victim of dwarfminer scam in your police report
+ it wont be a problem to testify over the phone for me in English or physically in Bratislava or Vienna
sidzkosic

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

Hmm,

my police report is in Slovak language, so it won't be much of help here on forum
+ as attachments I provided my police in english with
      primary suspect data weblinks
      copy of my mail conversation with epayments.com
      copy of my confirmed mail Dwarfminer orders #014117 & #01420
      copy of 2 SEPA wire-transfers

product: https://archive.fo/67AYs

primary suspect: Dmitriy Palehov
https://twitter.com/DymarAnkov
http://archive.is/7AHHz
https://www.facebook.com/dymar.ankov
http://archive.is/AkEHp
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitriy-palehov-60176a163/
so far the scammer seems to be from Russia or Ukraine

the problem is to prove
the link between epayments e-wallet owner 001-522142 & primary suspect person
the link between BTC/ETH/XMR crypto scammer address & primary suspect person
thx to skablast
owner of the paypal scammer address is Пaлexoв Дмитpий (Ryangunning@bigpond.com)

epayments.com in UK did not disclose the account data to 3rd party /myself/ due to GDPR protection
Slovak police will not help here either, claiming is it a civil matter, & I was only not delivered the goods promised by Dwarminer
as a result I am stuck, as I don't have data from epayments.com, who is the real owner of 001-522142 to even prepare a basic complaint
with correct dwarfminer identity
the only 1 thing I was able to dig out by using password recovery procedure for epayments.com e-wallet 001-522142
was the scammer russian tel nr. +798575********

my hope goes to you folks
if anybody else file a police report he might get more lucky than me in Slovakia
the best would be in UK, Russia or Ukraine  Wink
& you can mentioned myself as another victim of dwarfminer scam in your police report
+ it wont be a problem to testify over the phone for me in English or physically in Bratislava or Vienna

I had two cases with local Slovak police, and they are lazy as fuck. They will persuade you not going into anything just because they would have to do something and also they don't want to have higher crime statistics... I would talk to the lawyer first and then everything else. Btw. I have a lawyer in Ukraine, pm me if you want a contact.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: