Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC  (Read 43405 times)
lovecoinsbit

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

so shipment starts on Friday..but what about the weekends ? Won't the factory be closed ?

Are there any other festival holidays coming up after the "friday" Huh?

to be honest. this is the first time i have ever tried in buying something through my greedy conscience

don't whip my ass

$415 x 5000 = just over 2 mil Euro...in how long ?
This earning is faster than mining with 5000pcs of dwarf itself.

now you understood the way of dwarf*** business  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

As once a wise man said - "Stupid people buy shit, and retarded buy scam shit. It is your call people. Being stupid or be retarded."

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

I can’t even post images ... what is your point? Just because I myself have known and followed crypto since 2011/2012 does that make me less of a person/poster on this forum over those who have too much time on their hands to post more and signed up earlier than me??? I think not. Unsure of TOS here but I am sure calling someone an a-hole violates it. But it is ok ... you and others have made me understand how much negativity is really on this forum. Keep up that helping hand there.

You're a newbie. Newbies can post images but they don't show up by default. DwarfMiner is not a newbie. DwarfMiner can post images AND they would show up just fine. Nevertheless DwarfMiner chose to use this false excuse to imply that I don't know the rules. I hope that explains my reasoning behind calling DwarfMiner an asshole and we can get back to the topic at hand, which is the failure to deliver what was promised by DwarfMiner.

I bought a Biakal Giant B through HK company via wire transfer and if correct had 3 or 6 months were I could dispute charges if I hadn’t received my product. OP was accepting wire transfer which should allow that peace of mind so to speak from your bank next time if you like. I would also advise to double check with your bank first though.

You can't dispute a wire transfer. Stop lying.

You can believe whatever you want but like I said talk to your bank before hand. When I did my Baikal that is what Wells Fargo told me. Also I found this answer on Quora too:

“Usually No.

There are exceptions when a wire transfer can be reversed, in the event of a fraud or erroneous wire transfer, and provided the money on the recipient side has not been disbursed.

In this case, both the banks would have to agree that the transaction was a fraudulent (or in error) and it will be reversed, minus any charges, etc. that may have occurred on the transaction network (e.g. SWIFT, etc.).

In your particular case, the transaction cannot be reversed.”

Every form I ever saw on a wire transfer has the line that says something like this:

With this wire transfer, there is no way to get your money returned once sent, check this box if you understand the risk

3 different banks...all have the same boilerplate in them..all wire xfers are like cash..no way to get it back if the other side does not want to send it back

Same here, last time I did a wire transfer they practically read me my rights since I was sending money to China.  My bank point blank warned me and asked me half a dozen times if I was sure.  So unless you have a bank that is writing new rules about wire transfers you aren't getting any money back.  So if you bought this with the idea that you could contest the wire transfer you are fooling yourself.  That wire transfer is a one way ticket...

If the OP had any intention of making this a long term business plan he would have accepted the offer of help from the community here.  Regardless if he could sell it without our help the point being that you are expressing a willingness to have others that you trust to validate what you are doing and to help you.  Instead all offers and avenues were rejected.  It is a bad business move and bad PR if you have any intention of being in business long term.  This forum is a fantastic tool if used wisely and it provides a service to those who come here for knowledge, information, advise, and like minded people.

The OP failed on all accounts in regards of trusting this community.  These are red flags.  I really do hope the OP does not turn out to be a scumbag ripping people off, but we have every reason at this point to doubt anything good will come from this.  I will gladly eat crow and apologize if I am wrong.  But so far I see nothing that makes me think that I am. 

If you get anything at all from the OP it would be a miracle, and if he does send you something the chances of it being a working, stable, earn your money back miner is highly doubtful.  We should see people getting shipping confirmations soon.  Tick tock...
gameboy366

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

Do u think he sold 5000 of this scam ? I mean there were actually unlimited supply of these. How many units do u think he might have sold.
gvb

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

the counter went down fast and up aswell.

but chaning a stock amount number is something any kid can do.

he wrote some bought 200 at once too.

kind of risky if that's the case Wink
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

Do u think he sold 5000 of this scam ? I mean there were actually unlimited supply of these. How many units do u think he might have sold.

I would definitely not purchase right now.
Wait a week for an eventual shipping and some 3rd party test and then you can think about buying into batch 2. Otherwise, stay as far away as you can
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

Now the funny part begins, at least for those who have not bought Grin

oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

@dwarfminer
You are not writing today,  Are you busy packing? Please let me know the progress if you like.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
badfad

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

HE HE HEEEYYYYYY

HE HE HEEEEEEEEyyyyy

vodafone228

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:43:35 PM

@dwarfminer
You are not writing today,  Are you busy packing? Please let me know the progress if you like.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

More like enjoying sunshine on a beach Cheesy
yrk1957

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:29:38 PM

Now the funny part begins, at least for those who have not bought Grin

Or it could be:

gameboy366

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:43:15 PM

I would definitely not purchase right now.
Wait a week for an eventual shipping and some 3rd party test and then you can think about buying into batch 2. Otherwise, stay as far away as you can
You probably didn't understand me correctly but yes I know this is a scam, my comment is written on first page of this post saying that this is scam. I was just thinking how much money this scammer made.
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

very strange ... the website linked on 1st page is not working ...

give me more popcorn please

RIP buyers

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

very strange ... the website linked on 1st page is not working ...

give me more popcorn please

RIP buyers
Another guy who thinks he is so smart he does not realize this has been posted several time already on this thread...
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

HE HE HEEEYYYYYY

HE HE HEEEEEEEEyyyyy

Grin Good one

GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

My deepest sympathy to everyone who got scammed, but if you don't trust the word, and good judgement, of several legendary members, several times ...     Sad

I truly, honestly, hope I am wrong.

On the first or second page I offered to vet this, which he openly said "I dont need to vet because its going to sell anyway"

He was right, it seems.

This alone, was the ultimate red flag.

Dawrfminer  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

My deepest sympathy to everyone who got scammed, but if you don't trust the word, and good judgement, of several legendary members, several times ...     Sad

On the first or second page I offered to vet this, which he openly said "I dont need to vet because its going to sell anyway"

He was right, it seems.

You are absolutely right, there is a right and wrong way to go about this if you are in this for the long haul.  And it appears so far that long haul is not part of the plan.  Many people here offered to help and like you said they were basically rebutted. 

Word of warning if you reach out to the OP to buy these he may tell you he has a few left.  Don't fall for it.  Wait for this first batch to ship, be received, tested, and validated here before parting with your money.  Don't say you have not been warned. 
CryptoSperm

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:23:09 AM

He was right, it seems.

You are absolutely right, there is a right and wrong way to go about this if you are in this for the long haul.  And it appears so far that long haul is not part of the plan.  Many people here offered to help and like you said they were basically rebutted. 

Word of warning if you reach out to the OP to buy these he may tell you he has a few left.  Don't fall for it.  Wait for this first batch to ship, be received, tested, and validated here before parting with your money.  Don't say you have not been warned. 

The Youtube doesn't have anything on it anymore if it ever did.
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:34:47 AM

I think this thread is social science experiment about how long thread will be active after scammer became quiet.  Roll Eyes

shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

Peoples waiting on news from the chinese factory on batch 1 this friday..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: