Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC  (Read 43405 times)
oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

@dwarfminer
You are immature as a scamer. It is not time to harvest fruit yet. you promptly revive the website and start selling the second lot. It is the time when people gain hope by making the most profit. It's not too late now.  Wink Wink Wink

BTW,You are going to sell the way of scam in the  near future, can you sell it to me? I am planning to sell it under the name Oak Miner. Grin Grin Grin
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:32:20 PM

guys guys guys

we need positive energy here

those screaming out it's a scam, you are probably first batch buyers yourself.

i know sometimes its easier to direct your energy and slap yourself and make urself believe it is just a dream than hoping for a dream to come true.

but the fact that the seller is still giving us hope, then hang on to it.

i mean , my money is down already, not that i am gonna put more in until i receive the first batch (i hope)

but it sure is more comfortable believing and hope that this might be real then lying and contradicting to my inner feelings and say it is a scam

so...yes, back to the question. Which Friday did the Chinese say ? hahaha

gotta love these 'newbie' it is not fair posts...snicker....this thread could be a guide on how to scam folk w/little effort

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
exodussian

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

i think i found the factory in china.

Same table

https://www.elecrow.com/pcb-manufacturing.html
OTC_Buyer

Activity: 92
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:32:18 PM

1) Learn to use images
2) What does that even mean? That you knew at least a week ago that you'll not be able to ship on the 18th but decided to playing dumb?
Learn forum's rules - new users can not attach images   Roll Eyes
The Chinese factory does not obey me. I can not influence their promises.

You're a Jr. Member, asshole. And even a newbie should still post a proper image, not a link to some bullshit downloader.

Still playing dumb I see. It's about YOUR promises. No one gives a rat's ass about some Chinese factory that may or may not exist. Even according to the schedule that you posted it doesn't make sense how you could possibly promise to SHIP on Monday the 18th but due to a one-day holiday you're going to GET the product on (a yet unidentified but definitely after the 18th) Friday. So when are you going to SHIP?

I can’t even post images ... what is your point? Just because I myself have known and followed crypto since 2011/2012 does that make me less of a person/poster on this forum over those who have too much time on their hands to post more and signed up earlier than me??? I think not. Unsure of TOS here but I am sure calling someone an a-hole violates it. But it is ok ... you and others have made me understand how much negativity is really on this forum. Keep up that helping hand there.
OTC_Buyer

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:41:10 PM

guys guys guys

we need positive energy here

those screaming out it's a scam, you are probably first batch buyers yourself.

i know sometimes its easier to direct your energy and slap yourself and make urself believe it is just a dream than hoping for a dream to come true.

but the fact that the seller is still giving us hope, then hang on to it.

i mean , my money is down already, not that i am gonna put more in until i receive the first batch (i hope)

but it sure is more comfortable believing and hope that this might be real then lying and contradicting to my inner feelings and say it is a scam

so...yes, back to the question. Which Friday did the Chinese say ? hahaha

I can't speak for others, but I will go on the record and say that I am not a first batch purchaser.  As soon as the Paypal option went into question which was right away I immediately stopped entertaining buying this.  The OP wasn't interested in using an escrow here that we know and trust so blame the OP for the lack of positive energy here.... Not those pointing out the obstacles to supporting this effort.

I bought a Biakal Giant B through HK company via wire transfer and if correct had 3 or 6 months were I could dispute charges if I hadn’t received my product. OP was accepting wire transfer which should allow that peace of mind so to speak from your bank next time if you like. I would also advise to double check with your bank first though.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

I can’t even post images ... what is your point? Just because I myself have known and followed crypto since 2011/2012 does that make me less of a person/poster on this forum over those who have too much time on their hands to post more and signed up earlier than me??? I think not. Unsure of TOS here but I am sure calling someone an a-hole violates it. But it is ok ... you and others have made me understand how much negativity is really on this forum. Keep up that helping hand there.

You're a newbie. Newbies can post images but they don't show up by default. DwarfMiner is not a newbie. DwarfMiner can post images AND they would show up just fine. Nevertheless DwarfMiner chose to use this false excuse to imply that I don't know the rules. I hope that explains my reasoning behind calling DwarfMiner an asshole and we can get back to the topic at hand, which is the failure to deliver what was promised by DwarfMiner.

I bought a Biakal Giant B through HK company via wire transfer and if correct had 3 or 6 months were I could dispute charges if I hadn’t received my product. OP was accepting wire transfer which should allow that peace of mind so to speak from your bank next time if you like. I would also advise to double check with your bank first though.

You can't dispute a wire transfer. Stop lying.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

even I can do it

+10 merit given for this post.  Literally.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3570

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

even I can do it

+10 merit given for this post.  Literally.

yeah i gave him one soon as i saw it lol
vodafone228

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:26:15 PM

been tracking this since day 1, can't believe the thread is still active lol
running out of popcorn
Bitside.co

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

molivil

Activity: 72
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:18:48 PM

deep down we all hope its not a scam

for those who didn't buy...seriously, are also hoping it is not, so they can buy on batch 2
Not hoping. This was clearly a scam from day one. When I saw the first pictures of the board that looked like something from the 90's I knew this was bonafide steaming pile of bullshit. People are just too gullible. Hats off to the seller who made 100% margins.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

LOL at the newbies repeatedly posting that link... what's your point exactly?
dean0620

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:25:42 AM

so shipment starts on Friday..but what about the weekends ? Won't the factory be closed ?

Are there any other festival holidays coming up after the "friday" Huh?

to be honest. this is the first time i have ever tried in buying something through my greedy conscience

don't whip my ass

$415 x 5000 = just over 2 mil Euro...in how long ?
This earning is faster than mining with 5000pcs of dwarf itself.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:30:57 AM

LOL at the newbies repeatedly posting that link... what's your point exactly?

yep;  I thought we already saw a box of completed PCB's.....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:04:56 AM

i think i found the factory in china.

Same table

big whoop it is a link to a china site that makes PCB boards...yeah..well I know a mess of guys making CFFA cards with 64mb to use on their

apple 2's as slot Hard Drives..for such legacy stuff...common as hell to get PCB's made..still NO PROOF that any were actually made by these clowns

deep down we all hope its not a scam

for those who didn't buy...seriously, are also hoping it is not, so they can buy on batch 2
Not hoping. This was clearly a scam from day one. When I saw the first pictures of the board that looked like something from the 90's I knew this was bonafide steaming pile of bullshit. People are just too gullible. Hats off to the seller who made 100% margins.

yeah, what the above said...the thing that bugs me is that it was not even done as a scam correctly...so many errors you can drive a truck through

now back in the day of say 2013 they could run as scam let me tell you ....butterfly labs was the darling of coindesk and the industry ...never came thru

paycoin by gaw miners......big balls on that attempt....not to mention alpha tech which did keep paypal took 1/3 down....waited till 45 days went by

so paypal and credit card disputes were over..and never shipped...

2018..no one has pride in their work anymore Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
OTC_Buyer

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:28:09 AM

You're a newbie. Newbies can post images but they don't show up by default. DwarfMiner is not a newbie. DwarfMiner can post images AND they would show up just fine. Nevertheless DwarfMiner chose to use this false excuse to imply that I don't know the rules. I hope that explains my reasoning behind calling DwarfMiner an asshole and we can get back to the topic at hand, which is the failure to deliver what was promised by DwarfMiner.

You can believe whatever you want but like I said talk to your bank before hand. When I did my Baikal that is what Wells Fargo told me. Also I found this answer on Quora too:

“Usually No.

There are exceptions when a wire transfer can be reversed, in the event of a fraud or erroneous wire transfer, and provided the money on the recipient side has not been disbursed.

In this case, both the banks would have to agree that the transaction was a fraudulent (or in error) and it will be reversed, minus any charges, etc. that may have occurred on the transaction network (e.g. SWIFT, etc.).

In your particular case, the transaction cannot be reversed.”
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:33:57 AM

You can believe whatever you want but like I said talk to your bank before hand. When I did my Baikal that is what Wells Fargo told me. Also I found this answer on Quora too:

“Usually No.

There are exceptions when a wire transfer can be reversed, in the event of a fraud or erroneous wire transfer, and provided the money on the recipient side has not been disbursed.

In this case, both the banks would have to agree that the transaction was a fraudulent (or in error) and it will be reversed, minus any charges, etc. that may have occurred on the transaction network (e.g. SWIFT, etc.).

In your particular case, the transaction cannot be reversed.”

Every form I ever saw on a wire transfer has the line that says something like this:

With this wire transfer, there is no way to get your money returned once sent, check this box if you understand the risk

3 different banks...all have the same boilerplate in them..all wire xfers are like cash..no way to get it back if the other side does not want to send it back

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

It's not a belief, it's how wire transfers work. If you read the Quora answers carefully you'll see that a reversal could MAYBE happen if there was fraud or error on the sender's side (e.g. insufficient funds) and the funds have not been disbursed. Obviously that would not work if the recipient (seller) is a scammer.
ZedZedNova

Activity: 475
Merit: 265

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:18:43 AM

now back in the day of say 2013 they could run as scam let me tell you ....butterfly labs was the darling of coindesk and the industry ...never came thru

paycoin by gaw miners......big balls on that attempt....not to mention alpha tech which did keep paypal took 1/3 down....waited till 45 days went by

so paypal and credit card disputes were over..and never shipped...

2018..no one has pride in their work anymore Smiley

Ah yes, the good old bad old days. I remember the BFL scams, and heard about the paycoin scam. Missed the alpha tech scam, and who can forget the numerous cloud mining scams.

I guess that today the pickings are so easy that you don't have to have any pride in the scam. I guess that's what blockchain everywhere and BTC popping to US $20k/coin will get you. Oh, and FOMO. Can't forget FOMO.

FPGAs are not new, in fact in 2012/2013 FPGAs were the new hot thing that was going to kill GPU mining.  Grin
Turns out that ASICs killed FPGA mining, and the GPUs soldiered on.

No mining at the moment.
lovecoinsbit

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

SCAM

this guy is a guy which live in a real world with some guys and wanted to be a real guy by stealing guys money for socializing life with other guys.

this bastard is a scammer and the buyers are idiot.

buy a miner with the price around $400 to make money around $700 a month, minimum.
only idiots can be fooled by a bastard.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: