Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FZ] Frozen | CPU and GPU | NoPremine | Rare | Fast Transactions | Update Now!!!  (Read 100357 times)
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:58:09 PM

Awesome!

FPWiKsxVUf7mg1pFG42V3xzZUWanB4MLLJ

What are your thoughts on the whole exchange situation by the way?

I have a feeling no exchange is gonna pick up Frozen. People aren't spreading the news about Frozen and the difficulty has been dropping everyday because of all these stupid altcoins that have been released.
So cryptsy actually quality check coins? If they do the frozen should be added. If not the atom or molecule or come might instead. This is a good fair coin, it should be tradable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
opnoskatt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 10:02:55 PM

Cryptsy and other exchanges would be stupid not to pick up this coin.  With low total coins the price should stay relatively high.  Sites like Cryptsy trade crap-coin like Doge because the volume is high that it generates ton of fees, which is perfect, that's how a business should be run.  What they don't seem to consider is the stress it puts on the systems; just look at all the crap that happened after Doge.  Once you factor in additional man-hours and infrastructure upgrades, coins like Doge aren't as good as they appear from a business perspective.  Frozen would be low total volume due to the coin count and still produce a good amount of fees due to the high trading price.  It's really a win/win for an exchange; they make plenty of fees and don't tax their current infrastructure.  Sorry for the ramble...

Address list -> seems to be the cool thing to do, you can give me cryptocash for nothing!
FZ: FA3HLhx8iyGPniYoHHyDxMREno6KtwnoiY
XPM: AdKrkQzdJmQPrx2Kujybycrxt5yvN4n1W8
Block_Erupter (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 10:03:48 PM

Awesome!

FPWiKsxVUf7mg1pFG42V3xzZUWanB4MLLJ

What are your thoughts on the whole exchange situation by the way?

I have a feeling no exchange is gonna pick up Frozen. People aren't spreading the news about Frozen and the difficulty has been dropping everyday because of all these stupid altcoins that have been released.
Come on, some optimism is healthy. This is one of the most promising coins, a lot of people are bugging Cryptsy to add it (myself included) so I think it's bound to get picked up Smiley

I'm optimistic, but these stupid new altcoins are ruining the chances of getting it to an exchange 

NUFCrichard
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 10:07:10 PM

Cryptsy and other exchanges would be stupid not to pick up this coin.  With low total coins the price should stay relatively high.  Sites like Cryptsy trade crap-coin like Doge because the volume is high that it generates ton of fees, which is perfect, that's how a business should be run.  What they don't seem to consider is the stress it puts on the systems; just look at all the crap that happened after Doge.  Once you factor in additional man-hours and infrastructure upgrades, coins like Doge aren't as good as they appear from a business perspective.  Frozen would be low total volume due to the coin count and still produce a good amount of fees due to the high trading price.  It's really a win/win for an exchange; they make plenty of fees and don't tax their current infrastructure.  Sorry for the ramble...
But everyone wants to sell 17 trillion coins for 7 pence, for some reason that appears to be a good thing in altcoin world. I would like to see a coin with 100 total coins , with each block containing 0.00001 coins, or alike.
Frozen has to gt on before premined scam crap, everyone who feels quark is good but instamining should support frozen.
opnoskatt

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 10:09:39 PM

But everyone wants to sell 17 trillion coins for 7 pence, for some reason that appears to be a good thing in altcoin world. I would like to see a coin with 100 total coins , with each block containing 0.00001 coins, or alike.
Frozen has to gt on before premined scam crap, everyone who feels quark is good but instamining should support frozen.

That's what blows my mind; there are thousands of users out there bitching about all the coins that have 500+billion coming into circulation and premine 5+%... but then a coin like FZ hits the market and they don't seem to give a shit.  Maybe all it needs is a meme created by a 9y/o and a picture of an ice-cube or something... that seems to drive a lot of coins.

Address list -> seems to be the cool thing to do, you can give me cryptocash for nothing!
FZ: FA3HLhx8iyGPniYoHHyDxMREno6KtwnoiY
XPM: AdKrkQzdJmQPrx2Kujybycrxt5yvN4n1W8
Block_Erupter (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 10:24:36 PM

That's what blows my mind; there are thousands of users out there bitching about all the coins that have 500+billion coming into circulation and premine 5+%... but then a coin like FZ hits the market and they don't seem to give a shit.  Maybe all it needs is a meme created by a 9y/o and a picture of an ice-cube or something... that seems to drive a lot of coins.

So true right their. People think EarthCoin is something innovated but its not its just some bullshit algo that people believe works. The 365 day system is really dumb 

TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 11:42:26 PM

Keeping this thread on the first page helps.
Also, adding something unique, etc.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 11:45:40 PM

People bitch about the 500+ billion coins but in the back of their head hope they can mine it and somehow it be $1 each.

NUFCrichard
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 11:52:36 PM

People bitch about the 500+ billion coins but in the back of their head hope they can mine it and somehow it be $1 each.
But things aren't binary. Its not $1 or nothing. A coin with 500+ billion coins will never be $1 per coin. I don't think a high coin number is bad, but it does seem a bit pointless. I'd like to see a coin with a higher value per coin than bitcoin, not 0.00000001 btc per coin. Frozen is about 1/3rd the number of bitcoin, more than enough an it won't wear out you zero key!
TheFourthSaint

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:01:32 AM

Fz just needs a little marketing, but not pushing it super hard in the begining is a good thing, at least how I see it. Let's work out the wallet, the website, and logo, then we can hit the marketing to get people interested in it. The fact that people arent bashing Fz is a great thing... but we do need to generate some buzz around the coin. Just keep working on it and it will happen.
CrytoEnthusiast

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:03:03 AM

Fz just needs a little marketing, but not pushing it super hard in the begining is a good thing, at least how I see it. Let's work out the wallet, the website, and logo, then we can hit the marketing to get people interested in it. The fact that people arent bashing Fz is a great thing... but we do need to generate some buzz around the coin. Just keep working on it and it will happen.
What an intelligent reply. This is pretty much how I feel.
frambelicious

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:38:16 AM

I agree very much. A coin should prove some stamina and show that it has come to last. FZ is on a very good way imho, don't get impatient.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:10:53 AM

Not trying to sound like a smart ass (for once) but I really liked the addition of subzero as a mascot. Made me chuckle.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
tangle

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:14:47 AM

We're getting closer to the block reward halving.

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:23:15 AM

FROZEN IS GREAT;i like this coin
Block_Erupter (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:33:07 AM

We're getting closer to the block reward halving.

Yes. It will drop to 25. Then at 90,000 its drops 12.5

awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 07:51:47 AM

Frozen will not die. Its one of the nice coins released in these last months. no premine and no easy mining is why this coin will do good. To OP do you have to be patient. There are coins that take sometime to get on exchange.
What you should do is, write a new article explaining how it was no premined and no instamined. And people are still not late to join the train. Its a coin which promises to people not to the developers. Smiley IMO people adopt what they keep hearing over and over. Do small giveaways as well. if you got some coins to spare.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ondratra

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:56:02 AM

Another thing WE NEED is source code on GitHub - source from google drive sux Undecided Could dev plz start github repository please? I think I am not only one having some shell scripts to compile wallets, etc. - and frozen has nonstandard source code source Cheesy

Would be rly nice Smiley
TheFourthSaint

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:45:50 PM

Frozen will not die. Its one of the nice coins released in these last months. no premine and no easy mining is why this coin will do good. To OP do you have to be patient. There are coins that take sometime to get on exchange.
What you should do is, write a new article explaining how it was no premined and no instamined. And people are still not late to join the train. Its a coin which promises to people not to the developers. Smiley IMO people adopt what they keep hearing over and over. Do small giveaways as well. if you got some coins to spare.

I'll do a give away this weekend. I'm going to set up another 4 computers to mine some more while the diff is lower...
ShXnot

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:19:41 PM

@Block_Erupter, if the exact number of Fz is 7,777,777 then please edit the first post and erase the "million"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: