Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FZ] Frozen | CPU and GPU | NoPremine | Rare | Fast Transactions | Update Now!!!  (Read 100355 times)
frambelicious

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:46:19 PM

Also, how is block_erupter/lecture doing giveaways if there was no premine?
The giveaways came to great parts from the FZ community itself: from the early FZ miners and investors. And Block_Erupter had to do te same like everybody: mine and buy. I know you have some trouble with Shares and I hope the matter gets resolved for good. But this is the Frozen-Thread. There's no reason to bash this community coin - this is off-topic here and unfair to the Frozen community.

@all, my nick on the Frozen-Forums is "Trenton" and I've been fixing the sources and building the newer wallet versions v1.1.0.x. The latest release v1.1.0.7 is pretty good, it might be even better than the upstream QRK at the moment. I will continue to work on Frozen if need arises.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:16:58 PM

I don't care about block_erupter, I care about FrozenCoin.
Block_erupter are not an owner of FZ.
FZ belongs to the whole community.
kamakazibear

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:18:20 PM

The giveaways came to great parts from the FZ community itself: from the early FZ miners and investors. And Block_Erupter had to do te same like everybody: mine and buy. I know you have some trouble with Shares and I hope the matter gets resolved for good. But this is the Frozen-Thread. There's no reason to bash this community coin - this is off-topic here and unfair to the Frozen community.

@all, my nick on the Frozen-Forums is "Trenton" and I've been fixing the sources and building the newer wallet versions v1.1.0.x. The latest release v1.1.0.7 is pretty good, it might be even better than the upstream QRK at the moment. I will continue to work on Frozen if need arises.

can you build a php or c++ fork of frozen to add to Openex.pw, a new alt exchange?
lasersgopew

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:35:37 PM

I recently donated the new website design, and in doing so I happened to log Frozen's IP (and no, he doesn't live in Ohio like he said). I don't know him beyond a few PMs, but I'm still going to give him the benefit of doubt for now. However, if it turns out that he is indeed a scammer, I'm more than willing to let those of you who invested in "Shares" have it. Seeing as how it is a static residential IP in the United States and what he's accused of is felony fraud, I imagine you have a decent chance of recouping some of your losses if you're so inclined to pursue it.

That said, none of this should have any bearing on the future prospects of FrozenCoin. If it turns out he is a fraudster -- a judgement that should at least be reserved for a few more days, then the community will move on and new people will step up to the plate. Trenton, for example, is already doing a fine job from what I've seen.
TheFourthSaint

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:37:38 PM

I recently donated the new website design, and in doing so I happened to log Frozen's IP (and no, he doesn't live in Ohio like he said). I don't know him beyond a few PMs, but I'm still going to give him the benefit of doubt for now. However, if it turns out that he is indeed a scammer, I'm more than willing to let those of you who invested in "Shares" have it. Seeing as how it is a static residential IP in the United States and what he's accused of is felony fraud, I imagine you have a decent chance of recouping some of your losses if you're so inclined to pursue it.

That said, none of this should have any bearing on the future prospects of FrozenCoin. If it turns out he is a fraudster -- a judgement that should at least be reserved for a few more days, then the community will move on and new people will step up to the plate. Trenton, for example, is already doing a fine job from what I've seen.

Can you confirm where the IP is from, at least in a general geographic sense? Also, he could be using a VPN...
crike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:45:16 PM

https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=FZ&base=BTC
Price of Frozen very bad!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry

Very bad???  It looks great to me, been picking it up by the thousands all day.

On the first day it got released it was like 0.0001000 FZ/BTC and now its 0.00004987, over the half
There's no volume on coinedup, so we need a real exchange with more volume to see what the actual price is.

BTC: 19GwYWZjY3RczZFCS7S64AikrARuyZ7Zoc
lasersgopew

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:04:13 PM

Can you confirm where the IP is from, at least in a general geographic sense? Also, he could be using a VPN...
Western United States. It's a residential IP and has never been associated with a company or website, so on the (very) off chance it is a VPN, then it's operating illegally (as per the terms of that particular ISP).
kamakazibear

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:22:18 PM

Western United States. It's a residential IP and has never been associated with a company or website, so on the (very) off chance it is a VPN, then it's operating illegally (as per the terms of that particular ISP).

Just to clarify, Block_Erupter's frozencoin forum username is "Frozen" -- the administrator.
http://frozencoin.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1

The frozencoin forum username "FrozenLiquid" is just a supporter of the community.
kamakazibear

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:45:29 PM

It also seems like Block_Erupter and Lecture are the same. Their prose is similar.

Possible evidence: Lecture has boosted Block_Erupter's trust on this forum.

Theory: He wanted a "clean slate" to scam from and not from a known scammer like Lecture, and so used Block_Erupter. "Lecture" boosted the trust of Block_Erupter. All the credibility furnished with Frozencoin allowed Block Erupter to exploit it for personal gain with the scam that is Shares, whether planned in advance or in the "spur of the moment"
Dilapidated

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:53:34 PM

Frambelicious/Trenton

I'm glad to have people like you supporting this coin. I can't wait to see the new wallet version your working on. Keep up the good work!
frambelicious

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:07:15 PM

I'm glad to have people like you supporting this coin. I can't wait to see the new wallet version your working on. Keep up the good work!
Hey, many thanks!

Btw: in case someone missed the recent updates, find the latest Frozen-sources and binaries (Windows + Mac) here:

For Mac: the DMG distribution is included in the zip file.
enerbyte

Activity: 556
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:20:20 PM

Hey, many thanks!

Btw: in case someone missed the recent updates, find the latest Frozen-sources and binaries (Windows + Mac) here:

great job guys!!!  Wink
ShXnot

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:11:15 PM

Hey, many thanks!

Hey @frambelicious,
thanks for the update
is it necessary to update to the latest version?
i'm running 1.1.0.6
frambelicious

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:46:44 PM

Hey @frambelicious,
thanks for the update
is it necessary to update to the latest version?
i'm running 1.1.0.6
Hey ShXnot,

no, the release was rather cosmetical, it was mainly a few localization issues (tooltip translations) and to get the changes for Mac on board. So all in all: v1.1.0.6 should do well.

Many greetings
Dilapidated

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:07:41 PM

Hey, many thanks!

You're welcome! Honestly in light of the whole block_eruptor situation if it wasn't for your support of this coin I'd be having second thoughts. I've mined this coin for a couple weeks and have roughly 1,500 frozen. So glad my mining efforts and everyone elses weren't in vain. Hopefully the community will pull together and get past all the nonsense that's been casted down by 1 shady individual.
CrytoEnthusiast

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:46:22 AM

I couldn't agree more with Dilapidated. Frozen is an excellent coin, it has one of the most promising futures in the community, let's keep supporting it Smiley
truckythin

Activity: 781

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:56:32 AM

welcome new thread  Grin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406085.new#new
frambelicious

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:05:36 AM

welcome new thread  Grin
Sorry truckythin,

but this issue is offtopic here. If you got a problem with Shares, please discuss it not in a Frozen-Thread.

Frozen is a community coin - it is supported and maintained by the community.

Greetings
truckythin

Activity: 781

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:20:22 AM

i'm not owner of that thread, just post to whom that have personal issues with BlockErupter to go to there to do as they want  Wink
version057

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:09:38 AM

+1
+1
Frozen is an great coin, i will keep supporting it! i believe it has one of the most promising futures in the community

ShareCoin:SdKFy74Qsoat679a8xquy6KXL7qCuTUD3A
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: