Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321644 times)
daoanthien15

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

I enjoyed this project. I will invest in this project. Hope your ICO program be success! Just added this incredible ICO to my website.Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users  this  is  a great  project  i  ask  u  guy  to  signup  and  complete  tak

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phillymogul
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 7

global marketer and strategist

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

The project has a number of good indicators for todays ICO climate. It is helpful to see the filing has been
registered with the US SEC for Reg D, Exempt Offering of Securities. This is a voluntary step that can head off
potential problems with the project as it builds more public awareness.

Also the business proposition of building an exchange; not a blockchain is one that has more barriers
for competition. This is good as a less crowded field is better for development. Having a cross-functional
team of traditional finance experts and professionals in the crypto-sphere indicates strong capabilities.

The technical team needs to be closely followed and evaluated particularly in light of the high level of security
and redundancy required to build an effective exchange. With the number of hacks and losses occurring on
various exchanges around the world any potential investor would be foolish not to do heavy due diligence in this area.

The idea of managing an exhange that communicates and coordinates across multiple other exhanges
and trading pairs is bold and ambitious. I will review the BCIO Manifesto for more details. Also looking
forward to seeing the Alpha and Beta versions.

I do like the attention to marketing and promotion. Building the hype and buzz through strong community
relations is one of the keys to success for ICOs.

NORMBONDMARKETS.com
NORMBONDMARKETS
Ankita Pandey

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

Good project to obtain many profits, I hope to have the best advice what will give the project the necessary drive to achieve success and the grace of being able to advance in the future of cryptocurrencies as a vanguard of excellence and absolute superiority
syrtsilin

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:05:48 AM

Blockchain.io, Your Gateway To The Internet Of Value

Cryptocurrencies Power the Internet of Value

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.

Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.

Essential Features

Ultra-Secure & Decentralized

• The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
  • Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

• A cold wallet access requires multiple signatures.
  • A cold wallet private key is split and held in a number of different vaults in multiple 
locations.
  • Other in-house security processes and technological features.
  • Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database.
  • Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.
  • Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.

Fully Compliant & Transparent

• Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform.
  • The exchange aims to comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen.
  • Customer balances on the liability side must match exactly the inventory of coins held by the exchange. Blockchain.io aims to perform such balance check and to publish its cryptographic proof at every block interval.

Reliable Infrastructure

• Minimal downtime, typically restricted to server maintenance, application upgrades, or database migration.
  • Resilience under high volume, heavy traffic conditions, or DDoS attacks.
  • No technical debt: exchanges that quickly add new altcoins or new features without proper testing or careful software design accumulate technical debt by taking shortcuts. Technical debt translates into applications that are harder to maintain and prone to 
bugs and security holes.
  • Blockchain.io will attract high volume traders with specific features such as a FIX 
API and a borrowing facility, but also with the high level of availability of the trading 
platform.
  • Processing capacity in the first phase will be of up to 2 million orders per day.

Select Digital Currencies

• Cryptocurrencies will be listed on the trading platform following a strict vetting process (sustainability, technical, and deep protocol review) by our team of blockchain experts. 

• Regular updates and publications will inform platform stakeholders and the community through altcoin technical reviews and financial analyses.

ICO Execution & Token Listing

• Blockchain.io will provide ICO campaign support and token listing services to assist entrepreneurs and technologists in the planning and execution of their fundraising campaigns.
  • Following the ICO campaigns, Blockchain.io will ensure that newly created tokens are listed on Blockchain.io to provide liquidity to investors and traders.
In addition, Blockchain.io will create Token liquidity through:
  • Market making using Blockchain.io’s inventory
  • Incentive program for Paymium users.

Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security and compliance.

Paymium, the company behind Blockchain.io

Relationship between the two platforms

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020.

C-Level Team

Advisors

Token Use

Token Emission

Roadmap

If you want to know more about our Token Sale visit blockchain.io and sign up for the Token Sale Whitelist

This company introduces an innovative product in the field of blockchain technology! I think they will become a leader in their field! And they are ready to show us good results!
onelsinarch

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

I got my eyes on this projec :'(t. Because its really eye catchy
diagnost75

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

Nice project that grows every day and will be successful without a doubt, take time to participate in the development of the project. Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large number of advantages! Go and get acquainted with the project. I wish the project further growth and achievement of the set tasks.I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves. . I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money.I should support this project because I see a good potential on it. Goodluck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential! I am confident that the company has a great future and great prospects!
toanmobi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

I am very impressed with this project ! Very nice concept, hardworking team, and very promising  project for the future! Join this ICO for the opportunity to be part of this great and innovative project! Good news for us, thanks for your information and contribution !!
prathik99

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

nice project ,I hope to have the best advice what will give the project the necessary drive to achieve success and the grace of being able to advance in the future of cryptocurrencies as a vanguard of excellence and absolute superiority
sergeianissimov

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

Very interesting project
riirii

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

New chance to invest, will see what happen in september 2018
delord888

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

when will be start platform for users?
Blackangle

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

This is a blockchain project quite impressive and new. It gives users new functionality, looks for potential ICOs, and brings out the benefits in the future. It is hoped that the project will continue to grow as it is and more in the future. One of the reasons I joined this project is because my friends trust it. Cong to that is seen the potential of the project. If everything is fine, the project will bring long-term benefits to everyone. Add to the colorful blockchain world in the future.
kos70

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

"In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks"
I really like this
golden80800

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:36:11 AM

Wonderful project that will make the world a better place.
mecanian

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

blockchain.io team is strong and everyone is qualified.
We can find easily this information from https://icobench.com/ico/blockchain-io
"Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market."
And i have reviewed the White-paper ( https://blockchain.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BCIO_Manifesto.pdf )
The internet of value is great approach to the block-chain.. it will be succeed in near future.
mungi1969

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

Excellent project never miss out
jacking123

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

We just released a Medium article about our Token, check it out and tell us what you think! https://medium.com/blockchainio/bcio-token-a241fed3132f

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional
romeoseven

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:23:27 AM

I really like this project:
Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform. 

The exchange aims to comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen. 

Customer balances on the liability side must match exactly the inventory of coins held by the exchange. Blockchain.io aims to perform such balance check and to publish its cryptographic proof at every block interval.
jay_kay

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

What a breath of fresh air it's been following the news on this new partnership of Paymium with Blockchain.io! I used to do day trading as my primary source of income. Since discovering all the benefits of operating in cryptocurrency markets, e.g., tax sheltering, privacy, etc., I haven't looked back. This project is reopening all sorts of portals to the fiat world from which I've become so detached. I haven't done any forex trading since those nerve-wracking binaries in 2016. I'm picturing ease of use with forex business that the internet has never seen before. I have all but never gotten involved in any ICOs due to the massive headaches they tend to bring along with overextended holding periods. With the enhanced liquidity provided by this partnership, we should see an unprecedented surge of new investors in both forex and crypto markets alike. I can honestly say that this is the first time I've felt able to lend my full support to any cryptocurrency service. Looks like I'll be shaking the dust off of a few address books I have that are just riddled with new coin prospects. I honestly can't wait for this to kick off!
lastworld

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

I am excited to see beautiful things

I am encouraged with this new cryptocurrency exchange project by Blockchain.io because it meet and exceeds many of so needed features that make an exchange transparent, secure and reliable.

Blockchain. Io, is agreat and best project of 2018,The European cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors
 ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Blockchain.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.

Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value : - Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange - Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement - Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: