Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321644 times)
Gognazee

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

We just released a Medium article about our Token, check it out and tell us what you think! https://medium.com/blockchainio/bcio-token-a241fed3132f

This seems very interesting and game changing project to me. I great support all the efforts by you guys. best of luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jameschiaws

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

I've read through about this project and it's quite impressive. The team behind it is a great one and the effort is worth it, amazing responses from the support team. Everyone should rally round it because it's going to be the next big thing to happen to the cryptoworld.
minph4m

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

I am looking and found from the project, real good when chat with team core and found for more project. I like the decentralized settlement feature and will take a look into whitepaper,  As for me I do appreciate projects with strong technical team working together for some time to the good executive team who "buy" new technical team.
It is a new chance to invest. let's see what will happen in september 2018
erokelena

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

Promising the beginning, the good project which is once noticed to good team, ambitious goals and desire the project rapid and steady growth and to reach the best 100 lists
lucky9999

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

Really nice project. This global project has strong, and the partners Who allow her to clime the top.
 Time moves forward unceasingly and erases all opportunities that we have not used.
 The possibilities are not every day given. So take it and discover the world .
hungdt

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

Blockchain. Io, is agreat and best project of 2018,The European cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors
 ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Blockchain.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.
Encrypted cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserves.
Fair-exchange protocols to eliminate the counter-party risk.
ParagSheth

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Hello,

ICOs provide a means by which startups avoid costs of regulatory compliance and intermediaries, such as venture capitalists, bank and stock exchanges,[6] while increasing risk for investors. ICOs may fall outside existing regulations[7][8] depending on the nature of the project, or are banned altogether in some jurisdictions, such as China and South Korea.

Almost half of ICOs sold in 2017 failed by February 2018.
julius10_adriano

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

We are so impressed about this new project of secured cryptocurrency exchange. Blockchain.io will support many crypto trader with its feature of security and technology. I am sure that this project will lead into success, since many existing crypto exchange that face security issue. Blockchain also launched BCIO Token recently as Utility coin, in order to make sure a good ecosystem of crypto trading.
achlyss

Activity: 607
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

after I read, is highly recommended to follow, because it is a big project and will attract many investors
Blockchain.io will be one of the largest and most successful ICO ever, with no exceptions to other ICOs

lquocnam

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

The market is downtrend and ICOs projects have died before publishing. It's difficult to have a trust project now to follow.
Blockchain.io is very worthy to invest now. It has a good team.
kerverme90

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

Hi , Generally , I am not a native speak and I would like to apologize if my English skill is bad so I am an investor and have been trading in cryptocurrency late 2017 and now I just found this project which is Blockchain.io because one friend of mine recommend this one to me for giving the free token before that I felt normal with this project but after I did the research about the blockchain.Io this is the best one that I will put my money on it . To be honest, every project has a risk because If you say like ICO is no risk that it is impossible. But, this project is less risk to pay attention to. First of all, I believe many investors when they want to invest in some project the most popular factor is the team so in the [Suspicious link removed]pany the most of one that investors looking for is the CEO of the company ;however, In my opinion, I was looking for many projects that have been ongoing road to succeed that they have the strong CTO so the first person that I did research on the CTO as known as  Dominique Rodrigues and I believe that he can take his team into the future soon. Possibly, in 2019 Blockchain.IO will be the leader of the one blockchain that people will focus on and mark my word I will support this project 100 percent. Mark my word.

Thank you guys for reading my article.
datnguyenxuan.96

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

Blockchain technology has a large potential to transform business operating models in the long term. Blockchain distributed ledger technology is more a foundational technology—with the potential to create new foundations for global economic and social systems—than a disruptive technology, which typically "attack a traditional business model with a lower-cost solution and overtake incumbent firms quickly". Even so, there are a few operational products maturing from proof of concept by late 2016. The use of blockchains promises to bring significant efficiencies to global supply chains, financial transactions, asset ledgers and decentralized social networking
yeshaya86

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:35:43 PM

This is a really cool project. I think that an exchange like this that connects people directly like this is really efficient. There's a big demand for a utility that lets people connect with each other and exchange their goods and services, both digital and physical. And it looks like they are going the extra mile in an effort to run a very safe and transparent operation. It does not feel like all the pump and dump scams that are showing up around crypto lately. I think it is also significant that the developers and team behind this project are open about saying who they are and putting their reputations on the line. That shows that they are passionate about and committed to this project. Plus no exchange fees is really nice, especially for people who want to active trade instead of just holding onto their currencies for a long time. And their strong use of cold storage makes them more well defended against hacking, which is often the biggest fear for digital currency exchanges. I think this thing will really take off, and I am truly looking forward to watching this project as it going along and seeing what else this team can accomplish in crypto. Good luck!
Baltika10

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

Blockchain.io is a Paymium.com product (one of the best bitcoin exchange in the world). Being a gateway to internet of value, it focuses on building a cross platform decentralized cryptoexchange. As we move toward the crypto world, it is expected for the rise of lot of crypto currency. Putting in a place certain functionalities that will assist in the stress less deployment of crypto currencies. These  functionalities include, comprehensive planning of ICO and facilitating the services up to the Blockchain.io exchange listing, token liquidity(being easily convertible to cash without losing it value), decentralized settlements and several others. Security and transparency is a vital facet that would be considered in system. Blockchain.io platform will serves as bridge between blockchains powered by Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptographic protocols. Miners will solve sophisticated puzzle in order to validate transaction. All these activities will be iterative. Provision will be made for crypto currencies to be traded against fiat money.The project has great potentials and also has real life use cases. I am convinced the project will be widely adopted due to it problem solving nature. Besides, the project is being pursued by individual whose are experts in their respective field. Having developed a similar system (i.e. Paymium) indicates the project is already a success.
kcherukuri

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

Blockchain.io is really a cool project. The concept is more interesting when there is both proof of work and proof of stake. Miners will solve cryptographic puzzles and holders will be staking coins to mine coins. 200 million coins are available for pre sale. paymium is also interesting which will accept fiat payments also. Decentralized exchange  where every one can exchange their goods or services  and in return they take anything like fiat or crypto. Apart from that there is no exchange fees. Cold storage usage to prevent hacking. A medium sized team which also helps the project to start on the highway. Overall we can say that this project is a full meal for crypto. Almost all the concepts are covered. Hopefully they can execute the concept as it is mentioned in the white paper and I was more confident when I checked the team. They have decent experience to execute this type of typical project. As mentioned in the subject your gateway to the internet of value This project comes up with something like pplatinum or iridium values. Best of luck to all those who identified this project. Lets make this project a big success when we travel through their journey. Congratulations to the team who did this hard work in developing a fruitful project.
gauco12345

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:25:06 PM

Introduction to BCIO token

In light of the growing interest in our upcoming Token Sale, we’re providing a brief rundown of our crypto-exchange proprietary token. The following can be found in detail in our Whitepaper. The below serves as an introduction for investors and traders on what they can expect.

What is a BCIO Token?

So, you might be wondering what exactly will be the blockchain.io coin and how it will be used. Blockchain.io coins are called BCIO Tokens. BCIO Tokens are utility coins, designed to provide a smooth and secure experience for cryptocurrency traders and users on our trading platform.

We are determining 200 Million BCIO tokens for use, 60% of which to be available during the token sale.
BCIO token distribution breakdown

We are launching these tokens in like manner with other ICOs. This means you can look forward to an incentivization bounty program aimed at fostering liquidity on the exchange.We’ll provide more info on our bounty program in a follow-up article.

BCIO Tokens will be held in a wallet on the Exchange. Each user will hold a certain number of Tokens both for services and to perform operations on the exchange.
What are BCIO token usages?
BCIO Token Usages Summary

Associated fees

As detailed in the graphic above, all exchange trades— including trading, borrowing, transfers, listing, ICO and other services — are subject to platform fees, with the exception of BCIO token “long” trades. Users have the freedom to pay associated fees in either BCIO tokens or another approved cryptocurrency .

All Services and Transaction fees paid in BCIO tokens or cryptocurrencies are automatically deducted from the user’s Wallet. If the user does not hold the required number of tokens or coins, the service will not be provided and the transaction will not be completed.

Discounted trading

Concerning some of the benefits granted to BCIO Token holders, platform fees paid in BCIO tokens are subject to discounts, and such fees will be discounted in several ways. For instance, we’ve established a discount token tier system, thus some discounts will be granted according to the total amount of BCIO tokens held by a trader.

Discount percentages associated with each tier will be decided by blockchain.io management after the token sale and following a survey of BCIO token holders. We’re all in this together, people! We will provide an example of the proposed discount framework soon.

Survey participation rights

Concerning the aforementioned survey, we at blockchain.io want to build a vibrant, trustworthy community. As such, we will regularly organize surveys and polls to act as consultation among BCIO Token holders regarding the introduction of new platform features, the listing of third party tokens or other strategic decisions like buyback programs. Token holders will thus be able to contribute to the blockchain.io roadmap. Each user’s voting rights and weight will be proportionate to the number of Tokens held in the user’s Exchange Wallet.

Loyalty & rewards

To sum all this up, BCIO tokens will be used to incentivize platform use and reward external developers as well as existing Paymium.com users and early blockchain.io adopters and supporters. BCIO holders will also have priviledged access to ICOs organized by Blockchain.io, benefit from complimentary services and will be prioritized for airdrops.

The time to opt-in is upon us, and the sooner users adopt tokens and engage the exchange the better. We look forward to building the Internet of Value together with you.

Trade on!
Blockchain.io team
singh777

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:59:34 PM

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.
Explorer9

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

I am newbie about crypto but i know that this project has a great future and will create a value like never been before. Devs are serious as i observe, i am glad to be an early adopter of this project, goodluck! All the best!
kingsleythegreat

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

So far as a old crypto trader way back 4 years ago i so different kinds of DEX some of those are promising but not regulated DEX. Today we are in the era of government regulations like SEC, After Bitcoin was released in 2009, the only way to trade it was to meet a friend at a coffee shop, open your laptops, and take out cash from your wallet. This trade was effective but clearly slow and inconvenient. Others felt the same way, and entrepreneurs realized there needed to be a better solution.

One of the most famous places to trade Bitcoin was Mt. Gox, which originally was named Magic The Gathering Online Exchange to trade rare playing cards. This exchange evolved into trading Bitcoin exclusively. It was founded by Jed McCaleb and then sold to Mark Karpeles who moved the exchange to Japan. Mt Gox was hacked in February 2014 and lost $460M from thousands of investors. Clearly, the notice will be ignored by most exchanges that are located in the United States or operating in other countries while allowing U.S. persons to use their service. Companies ignored the SEC while selling utility tokens through Initial Coin Offerings and now probably regret it.

I hope this coming 2020 Blockchain.io will be successful and i would love to see this company to be number 1 crypto exchange.
PAULFOREX1

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

BLOCKCHAIN IS THE FUTURE!

The 2009 launch of Bitcoin was the first real life application of blockchain technology. An am glad everyone is embracing the idea.
I have seen series of industries using BLOCKCHAIN. So the future of BLOCKCHAIN is sure. Just a matter of time.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: