Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:25:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321644 times)
zirkos78

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

BCIO is in news everywhere! I saw BCH news over blockchain.io twitter handle.. do we have any more coins confirmed from now itself?

Blockchain.io is in NewsBTC https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/the-potential-of-the-cryptocurrency-market-why-giving-in-to-fomo-isnt-a-bad-idea/. A good article about the great potential of the cryptocurrency market and how Blockchain.io will lead cryptocurrency revolution in Europe, and eventually around the world. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Israelii

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

#BCIO is going to be a great platform...The BCIO TokenSale Whitelist Will Close Tomorrow! Join the Whitelist today and get a 25+5% Bonus: https://blockchain.io/token-sale/
BoluwajiJohn

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

Things just got swifter and easier with BCIO.

With so much waves this exchange is making -you all must ride the train as it's said to be the best exchange in Europe; with so much easily designed interface , incorporated security measures for safety transactions, first ever exchange with the combination of centralized and decentralized settlement services  and many more outstanding features which other exchanges had failed to look into.

Embrace the future!!!
Lanxster

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

Good to see so much enthousiasm guys !

For newcomers here are some usefull link :
Official telegram : https://t.me/Blockchain_io
Telegram Français : https://t.me/blockchainioFrance
Spanish Telegram : https://t.me/bciospanish
You can find other Blockhain.io community on the official telegram, just ask for the country  Grin
abuhazzan

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

The fact that the Blockchain.io's team is full of competent hands and brains are one of the determining factors that will ensure that the core values and visions of the exchange are met, albeit, not seamlessly but evidently possible.

Moreso, below are the summaries of the core features of Blockchain.io:

1. The blend of centralized order books with decentralized settlements
2.Short And Long Margin Trading: Traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long and short positions guaranteed with a security margin.
3. Periodic Auctions:
Blockchain.io will periodically host auctions to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism. These transparent auctions will take place several times a day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

so much good is written here ! but when does the exchange start ? is there already an exact date known or is the date SOON ? i hope someone can answer the question here.thank you
Lanxster

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

so much good is written here ! but when does the exchange start ? is there already an exact date known or is the date SOON ? i hope someone can answer the question here.thank you

The exchange will launch in Q4, by december. Keep in mind they already have one exchange => Paymium. They just build a new one for crypto to crypto trading. You should visit the official telegram there will be screenshot of the beta plateform ! (beta should be in october november)
zirkos78

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

BTW, When can we see a beta version of the Blockchain.io exchange?  Grin
PrimaryNetwork

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

Extension of Whitelist registration by another 4 hours to 4pm UTC!⚠️
Since we only announced about the closing of Whitelist the day before and our supporters in the Americas are probably just about to wake up, the team has agreed upon the extension to be fair to all our supporters.
Get whitelisted below if you have yet to. This is the Final call guys.
https://blockchain.io/token-sale/
Ardazello

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

Your domain is great Blockchain.io. How much money does it cost?
But, Jesus! how many exchanges are coming and coming to the market every day  Undecided

PrimaryNetwork

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:54:40 PM

The beta version is currently being tested by the team. It should be ready soon. According to our timeline, Beta will be live at the end of the month!😁
zirkos78

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

The beta version is currently being tested by the team. It should be ready soon. According to our timeline, Beta will be live at the end of the month!😁

Awesome! Thanks for the info. Smiley Smiley Smiley
AirdropQueens

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

But, Jesus! how many exchanges are coming and coming to the market every day  Undecided

The domain costed 11 dollars back in 2012, you can see a conference in amsterdam (Chaingez) of Pierre Noizat talking about that particular thing in the blockchain.io youtube. He explains there that the domain is 7 years old and only costed a bounch of dollars.
ankarlie
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

The blockchain.io exchange will definitely be a game changer given its unique features that seeks to leverage the strengths of of centralized and decentralized exchanges in a fully regulatory compliant venue. I have studied their whitepaper and their blogs about what they makes them unique and what exact real word problem they plan to address and I must say it is brilliant! Kudos to the team and I hope more success comes your way.

However I have some questions about the platform. The maximize the use of blockchain.io we need to have access also in the paymium exchange as it will act as the gateway for Fiat exchange. Unfortunately the country where I am from is now yet supported for the SMS verification which is the Philippines? will there be plans to increase support to other countries when the blockchain.io is released?
PrimaryNetwork

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

However I have some questions about the platform. The maximize the use of blockchain.io we need to have access also in the paymium exchange as it will act as the gateway for Fiat exchange. Unfortunately the country where I am from is now yet supported for the SMS verification which is the Philippines? will there be plans to increase support to other countries when the blockchain.io is released?
Hi Ankarlie. Thank you for your support. Regarding your question. The BCIO team are holding an AMA session on our official TG group at 3PM UTC.
I think your question is valid and would be of interest to a lot of others. Hence, I shall be asking your question during the AMA on your behalf. If you are unable to attend the AMA, fret not, we will be compiling all questions and answers, summarizing them and posting it in an article.

Cheers, have a good evening.
Lanxster

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

The blockchain.io exchange will definitely be a game changer given its unique features that seeks to leverage the strengths of of centralized and decentralized exchanges in a fully regulatory compliant venue. I have studied their whitepaper and their blogs about what they makes them unique and what exact real word problem they plan to address and I must say it is brilliant! Kudos to the team and I hope more success comes your way.

In case you couldn't make it to the AMA here is the answer to your question :

Sad to hear this. Our focus lately has been on Blockchain.io to ensure ICO success and reliable BCIO exchange launch in November. However we have not forgot PAYMIUM. I can tell you that a major plan will be unrolled for the rebirth of PAYMIUM in the coming months including fees decrease, soft rebranding,additional fiat pairs and new partnerhsips. Global access will also be addressed
Lanxster

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

Here is the summary of the AMA  Cool :

Ask my anything #01

About the BCIO token

– What is the token used for ?
Enable holders to benefit from discount on all platform fees (trading, lending, token lstin, ICO
execution, etc)
In addition, token holders will be able to influence the platform roadmap through polls and surveys
(additional features and functionalities, token listing, buyback program, etc)
Finally, we will maintain a vibrant community with regular rewards and we will always be more
generous with our token holders.

– Where can I get BCIO after the ICO ?
As the token will be distributed directly on Blockchain.io account anyone claiming to have BCIO
tokens outside the exchange is fraudulent.
Later, when the ERC20 contract deployment is enbaled you will be able to transfer them.
We are in close relationships with main wallet providers to ensure only our official BCIO token is
listed on their wallet.

– Do you concider migrating BCIO to another blockchain ?
For now it is an ERC20 token but we carefully monitor new protocols in case it turn out to be better.
– Any interaction with the decentralized settlement feature ?
For now we have not formalized the business model of this feature but it might require to hold
BCIO in order to use this feature. Keep in mind this is just one option, we might choose another
business model.

– What is the future of BCIO token ?
For now the token is a utility token so you are in fact buying future turnover at a discount. As
mentioned earlier we want to become a security token and distribute dividends as soon as we get the
MTF license in the EU.

About Blockchain.io Exchange

– Do you have any partnerships ?
We have partnerships with multiple actors such as : Investment banking, communication,
decentralized protocols, engineering, R&D, market maker ( with profesional traders)

– When can I use the decentralized settlement features ?
This features is planed for Q2 2019

– When margin trading and peer-to-peer lending will be available ?
It's planned for 2019

– How do you plan to bring liquidity to the margin trading ?
By using specific orderbook based on lending interest rates we will fuel the margin trading of other
pairs

– Can you tell me more about the decentralized settlement ?
The trade are executed cross chain using atomic swap. You will only need to choose the
decentralized settlement option when making you trade.

– Where does the liquidity of the decentralized settlement come from ?
When you choose this option your order is matched against the centralized order book so there
won't be any liquidity problem.

– API will be available ?
Sure, you can expect a rest API on launch, FIX API and websockets will be available later.

About Regulation :

– What do you hope from regulation ?
We are great supporters of the regulation initiatives of the AMF (that we meet regulary) and the
government (French). Appropriate regulations will attract the intstitutional investments onto the
ecosystem. Our ICO services will target institutions and large corporations.

– Do you have a partnership with French government ?
We have a close relationship with M. Pierre Person, government deputy. We participated in the last
Blockchain Forum about regulation and are in the shortlist of French companies that will obtain an
official licence from AMF.

– What about global regulation ?
Our goal is to become a trusted trading hub in Europe and beyong, this why the bigger plan is to
apply for an MTF licence and be able to trade securities in Europe.

About the Exchange market:

– What are your advantages against the major exchange ?
First, Paymium is the only marketplace in France. Blockchain.io have definitely more competitors
globally but will adopt a compliant & regulation-ready stance that we believe, will drive
investments from institutions and traditional finance.

– But what about competition from established exchange ?
The main differentiator is the fact that we will have a proprietary token which will act as a strong
marketing incentive to create a meaningful user base.

– Is Blockchain.io open to all customers ?
Yes, except if your country is in the blacklist of Europe. Our goal is to ensure the market share in
the EU, once complete we will focus on Global market.

About token listing:

– Do you already have ICO to be listed on Blockchain.io ?
We have received a number of listing requests already and should start listing third party ERC20
tokens in december. We are aslo connected to ICO consulting firms that have a steady deal flow of
good ICO projects.

– What kind of token assets will be listed ?
Different classes of assets will be listed on our platform as we are buidling the Internet of Value.
ankarlie
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

Here is the summary of the AMA  Cool :

Ask my anything #01

About the BCIO token

– What is the token used for ?
Enable holders to benefit from discount on all platform fees (trading, lending, token lstin, ICO
execution, etc)
In addition, token holders will be able to influence the platform roadmap through polls and surveys
(additional features and functionalities, token listing, buyback program, etc)
Finally, we will maintain a vibrant community with regular rewards and we will always be more
generous with our token holders.

– Where can I get BCIO after the ICO ?
As the token will be distributed directly on Blockchain.io account anyone claiming to have BCIO
tokens outside the exchange is fraudulent.
Later, when the ERC20 contract deployment is enbaled you will be able to transfer them.
We are in close relationships with main wallet providers to ensure only our official BCIO token is
listed on their wallet.

– Do you concider migrating BCIO to another blockchain ?
For now it is an ERC20 token but we carefully monitor new protocols in case it turn out to be better.
– Any interaction with the decentralized settlement feature ?
For now we have not formalized the business model of this feature but it might require to hold
BCIO in order to use this feature. Keep in mind this is just one option, we might choose another
business model.

– What is the future of BCIO token ?
For now the token is a utility token so you are in fact buying future turnover at a discount. As
mentioned earlier we want to become a security token and distribute dividends as soon as we get the
MTF license in the EU.

About Blockchain.io Exchange

– Do you have any partnerships ?
We have partnerships with multiple actors such as : Investment banking, communication,
decentralized protocols, engineering, R&D, market maker ( with profesional traders)

– When can I use the decentralized settlement features ?
This features is planed for Q2 2019

– When margin trading and peer-to-peer lending will be available ?
It's planned for 2019

– How do you plan to bring liquidity to the margin trading ?
By using specific orderbook based on lending interest rates we will fuel the margin trading of other
pairs

– Can you tell me more about the decentralized settlement ?
The trade are executed cross chain using atomic swap. You will only need to choose the
decentralized settlement option when making you trade.

– Where does the liquidity of the decentralized settlement come from ?
When you choose this option your order is matched against the centralized order book so there
won't be any liquidity problem.

– API will be available ?
Sure, you can expect a rest API on launch, FIX API and websockets will be available later.

About Regulation :

– What do you hope from regulation ?
We are great supporters of the regulation initiatives of the AMF (that we meet regulary) and the
government (French). Appropriate regulations will attract the intstitutional investments onto the
ecosystem. Our ICO services will target institutions and large corporations.

– Do you have a partnership with French government ?
We have a close relationship with M. Pierre Person, government deputy. We participated in the last
Blockchain Forum about regulation and are in the shortlist of French companies that will obtain an
official licence from AMF.

– What about global regulation ?
Our goal is to become a trusted trading hub in Europe and beyong, this why the bigger plan is to
apply for an MTF licence and be able to trade securities in Europe.

About the Exchange market:

– What are your advantages against the major exchange ?
First, Paymium is the only marketplace in France. Blockchain.io have definitely more competitors
globally but will adopt a compliant & regulation-ready stance that we believe, will drive
investments from institutions and traditional finance.

– But what about competition from established exchange ?
The main differentiator is the fact that we will have a proprietary token which will act as a strong
marketing incentive to create a meaningful user base.

– Is Blockchain.io open to all customers ?
Yes, except if your country is in the blacklist of Europe. Our goal is to ensure the market share in
the EU, once complete we will focus on Global market.

About token listing:

– Do you already have ICO to be listed on Blockchain.io ?
We have received a number of listing requests already and should start listing third party ERC20
tokens in december. We are aslo connected to ICO consulting firms that have a steady deal flow of
good ICO projects.

– What kind of token assets will be listed ?
Different classes of assets will be listed on our platform as we are buidling the Internet of Value.

Thanks for the summary this gives me a better understanding of the project. Too bad I was no able to attend but reading this summary It has address most of the questions i have about the project. From what I have read the AMA just strengthen my bullish attitude towards  this project and further bolster prediction that this might as well be the best ICO investment of 2018.
ankarlie
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

The domain costed 11 dollars back in 2012, you can see a conference in amsterdam (Chaingez) of Pierre Noizat talking about that particular thing in the blockchain.io youtube. He explains there that the domain is 7 years old and only costed a bounch of dollars.

Yes indeed there is a lot of exchanges are coming in the market everyday it is not really a bad thing as the better ones will survive. Blockchain.io from what I have gathered is just an additional platform from an already existing platform Paymium which has been in the market since the early days of crypto around 2011. It prides itself as one of the few cryptocurrency exchanges that have not yet been hacked. I think they implemented a two platform strategy to leverage the different strengths of each platforms. If you read their whitepaper and understand what they are trying to accomplish you will see the brilliance of their strategy. They strike the perfect balance of regulatory conformity and innovative solutions. While other exchanges try to mitigate risk of regulations this company engages regulators directly and cooperate with them to develop a healthy and thriving crypto space. That is the very reason why this project is so great aside from an awesome address called blockchain.io  Smiley
ankarlie
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

Blockchian IO seems a good exchange. I have few questions:
1. How's about withdrawal fee
2. Is BCIO going to implement "Transaction-Free Mining" which is very common for exchange. And if it has, what is the dividend percentages for participants.

Those are great questions and we will see that when the platform releases. Withdrawal fees are not set in stone and can easily be adjusted depending on the situation. I have seen other exchange changed their fees based on the sentiments of its users as well as on the rates of other exchanges. Transaction fee mining has its merit but it also some drawbacks. There is  a reason why CMC excludes exchanges that use them when ranking exchanges. I am sure that depending on market demand these types of incentives will be considered by the management of the site. Although transaction-fee mining looks good for some investors I am not sure of its long term prospect for the sites that are implementing them. In fact binance CEO and Huobi CTO has called out exchanges that are doing this and expressing their disapproval of the practice. Personally i have tried this on another exchange it was profitable for a awhile but when the hype is gone so does the profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: