Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321644 times)
asdkosmos

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

Smiley Smiley :)Thank!!! Cool Project!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trololo5

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

tempting blockchain project to invest!

dynamovecstas

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

Great project!
Congrats your team and thanks your airdrop. Go to the moon!)
dammikacrypto

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

BLOCKCHAIN.IO is a European trading platform built on the proven Paymium technology and security profile. High level of digital asset protection and secure transaction. Built on fair exchange protocol, allowing atomic swap cryptocurrency to minimize risk.
In Blockchain.io’s vision, the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods, and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so-called ‘trusted’ third-parties.
The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.
Blockchain.io as the leading exchange on the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.
As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.
I believe that Blockchain.io can potentially be one of the top exchanges out there. Not only because of the Decentralized Exchanges system but because it’s actually designed to be an ecosystem that allows the user to manage cryptocurrency for a real-life usage.
Fileiro

Activity: 134

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

Hi, signed up for the airdrop.
I think the project is quite promising. Am I correct in assuming the exchange will be located in Europe?
What options will users have to link European bank accounts to their trading accts. on your exchange?
Also, may i suggest you move away from the current format in tour airdrop in future rounds og airdrops, and just allocate a specific amount og tokens per entrant.. Current format is tiresome, time consuming and favour professional airdrop companies with tjousands og subscribers rather than regular, normal people with very limited follower count.
Hood luck with your project.
auber262

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:44:06 PM

I'm a fairly newbie crypto fan. Self taught miner and HODLER. I've set off on a new learning curve to find out more and support ICOs and new uses of this amazing Blockchain technology. Excited by your project and I'm fully signed up and watch with eagerness and anticipation. I wish you luck with the project in a forest of so many ICOs and ideas that don't get out of the woods. #excitingtimes and thank you for the kind airdrop offering - I'm just learning what this means!
kubilaychaos44

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

Lovee Blockchain.io ❤❤❤❤❤😎
jhonson13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

Un gran proyecto, excelente! Les deseo mucho éxito en el trabajo. Muy emocionado por poder participar en el proyecto ya que parece muy prometedor, ojalá que todos los proyectos fueran tan serios y prometedores como lo es éste. Saludos desde El Salvador.
Dmitry055

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

I find the project very interesting !
The team is very proffesional, and clearly has the skills to carry out this project.
Good luck for the rest of the project, I believe in him. Also I love this project and another airdrop  bitcoin project. But blockchain.io is better than all other projects combined. That's awesome!!!!!
magicien2106

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

Très bon projet. J'attends impatiemment la suite.
abduramann

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:06:22 PM

I think that crypto world will change the financial systems both locally and globally. Banks and other intermediaries limit us somehow. Cryptocurrencies give people more financial freedom and power to control their assets on their own. Per Blockchain.io platform, the concept looks sound. For example, they seem to recognize that institutional traders and investors intend to give the market a huge boost in the future. And they also recognize that the primary application of blockchain technology requires it to comply with government regulations, registration, and laws.
Other factors that you should take into account are a successful blockchain project - security, reliability and trust. Based on the fact that all of the centralized crypto-exchanges subjected to hacking, Blockchain.io platform allows you to eliminate this issue. They explain their mission-vision as below:

"Blockchain.io will combine the efficiency of a low-latency full-featured centralizedexchange with decentralized “trustless” cross-chain settlement. The project leverages the latest developments in cross-chain atomic swaps, cryptographic protocols, and payment networks such as Lightning and Raiden. These developments will overcome the scalability issues of decentralized blockchains, allow transactions across heterogenous blockchains, increase the speed and lower the cost of these transactions, making them ready for mass adoption."

"As a cryptocurrency exchange, Blockchain.io will play a major role in the Internet of Value’secosystem. It will be the marketplace where cryptocurrencies will be traded against eachother, a gateway to and a bridge across the multiple value networks powered by differentblockchains/cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH)."

I think this project is worth to examine deeply.
phantomberg

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

very promesses project, I joined

Bethighoja1

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

Blockchain.io has really shown that the era of blockchain technology has really comes to stay, the idea behind this project, the team and advisory board are all indeed superficial.
In the nearest future, the world would feel your impact.
I really love your project and I am happy to be part of this great project in the rising stage for crypto and blockchain technology.
As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.
I believe that Blockchain.io can potentially be one of the top exchanges out there. Not only because of the Decentralized Exchanges system but because it’s actually designed to be an ecosystem that allows the user to manage cryptocurrency for a real-life usage.
I tip this project to the moon.
anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

hello, I'm with you my blockchain-friends!!

chiennguyen8687

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

I respectfully disagree concerning your remarks about the team. The project here is building an exchange; not a blockchain. Our team is composed of exchange experts from both the crypto-sphere and the traditional financial world. To remove any doubts about our capabilities, the Blockchain.io platform is currently being developed as we speak. The Alpha is planned for June 2018 and the Beta for late July. Early investors will get access to Alpha & Beta.

Concerning volume, the situation will shift soon. We are currently working with a French bank and are constrained by French banking regulation, which is one of the strictest in the world. The banking cartel is very strong and proactively undermines our business. Following our migration to a different banking partner, they have imposed uncompetitive funding limits (10K€/year), preventing any significant high-volume traders from boosting volume and fueling platform liquidity. We are currently working on an alternative banking solution in Europe, and we plan to add USD & JPY to our bitcoin exchange. We are confident that volume will be back on Paymium once this is settled.

On the profitability side, please note that we have been operating a bitcoin exchange since 2011, thus we have significant reserves. The two previous years have been good regarding volume. The last few months have been tough, but we still largely benefited from the price rally of 2016 and especially that of last year.
When considering hacking, this is one of our main concerns. 24H volume has little bearing on the funds held on our platform. With around 200,000 users, hackers will certainly try something, but we have developed very high security standards (more than 98% of cold storage), keeping our customers' funds safe.

Concerning the Blockchain.io exchange, our main exclusive feature is decentralized settlement. Blockchain.io will offer the possibility to settle trades without giving the custody of coins, which erases the last potential point-of-failure. Order Books will remain centralized, guaranteeing high-performance matching and liquid markets. Of course, this feature will be optional, as it could not fit some user profiles, such as market-makers (who prefer velocity over high security).
Moreover, Blockchain.io will also offer basic & advanced trade orders from the start. In the long run, we plan to implement margin trading and peer-to-peer lending. Please check out our roadmap at this end of the thread.
amjustme

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:34:05 PM

The response clear a lot of doubt.
How ever, I wish its not only grammar structure.

I respectfully disagree concerning your remarks about the team. The project here is building an exchange; not a blockchain. Our team is composed of exchange experts from both the crypto-sphere and the traditional financial world. To remove any doubts about our capabilities, the Blockchain.io platform is currently being developed as we speak. The Alpha is planned for June 2018 and the Beta for late July. Early investors will get access to Alpha & Beta.

Concerning volume, the situation will shift soon. We are currently working with a French bank and are constrained by French banking regulation, which is one of the strictest in the world. The banking cartel is very strong and proactively undermines our business. Following our migration to a different banking partner, they have imposed uncompetitive funding limits (10K€/year), preventing any significant high-volume traders from boosting volume and fueling platform liquidity. We are currently working on an alternative banking solution in Europe, and we plan to add USD & JPY to our bitcoin exchange. We are confident that volume will be back on Paymium once this is settled.

On the profitability side, please note that we have been operating a bitcoin exchange since 2011, thus we have significant reserves. The two previous years have been good regarding volume. The last few months have been tough, but we still largely benefited from the price rally of 2016 and especially that of last year.
When considering hacking, this is one of our main concerns. 24H volume has little bearing on the funds held on our platform. With around 200,000 users, hackers will certainly try something, but we have developed very high security standards (more than 98% of cold storage), keeping our customers' funds safe.

Concerning the Blockchain.io exchange, our main exclusive feature is decentralized settlement. Blockchain.io will offer the possibility to settle trades without giving the custody of coins, which erases the last potential point-of-failure. Order Books will remain centralized, guaranteeing high-performance matching and liquid markets. Of course, this feature will be optional, as it could not fit some user profiles, such as market-makers (who prefer velocity over high security).
Moreover, Blockchain.io will also offer basic & advanced trade orders from the start. In the long run, we plan to implement margin trading and peer-to-peer lending. Please check out our roadmap at this end of the thread.
x.alien77

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:27:58 AM

It's so glad to be here!. I really enjoy this project.
Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.
Its good to see that this blockchain project (pre)acts on that. Other factors you have to take in consideration to be a successful blockchain project are security, reliability and trust.
Thank you
Gustavo
mig25

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:33:04 AM

A great project, excellent! I wish you much success at work. Very excited to be able to participate in the project since it seems very promising, I wish that all the projects were as serious and promising as this is.
samerhunt

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:33:57 AM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions
across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all
subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network . Great project and very promising .
USMAN42

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:44:26 AM

Hi Dasengineer,

Thank you for your message. We are happy to hear that you find our advisory board impressive. Regarding our team, we only displayed C-Level team members on this thread. In the manifesto, please note that we did not mention all members of our team (both those in tech and on the marketing side) because we are running an exchange and we need to keep some members anonymous as failsafes. It's true that we could have mentioned their presence.

Last, but not least, Blockchain.io will have a strong focus on institutions. We believe that ICOs will become the main way to raise funds, and that large companies will approach us to launch their respective tokens for new product launches. Our team is highly experienced and has strong connections in the traditional financial world, therefore, we are aiming to become the primary interlocutor for such companies. Blockchain.io will offer its expertise and knowledge to provide complete ICO services, from planning and execution to token listing on our platform.

Please feel free to ask further questions if you have any. In all, development is ongoing, but coming along very well.

Thank you very much.
The Blockchain.io Team
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: