Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321644 times)
MichT

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:45:58 AM

Blockchain.io is a new crypto-exchange launched by Paymium.com, one of the oldest bitcoin exchanges in the world and hack-free since its inception in 2013.
Ultra-secure and profitable, Paymium is registered with the French regulation authority ACPR and accounting is certified by external auditors.

Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value :
- Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange
- Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement
- Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings

What sets us apart is a concentrated effort in Europe, where the crypto market is largely still in its infancy and which as of today lacks a transparent and regulated crypto-exchange with a proprietary token enabling institutions to launch their ICOs. Our proprietary token will allow us to offer incentives to bootstrap the liquidity of the trading platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noesis_nous

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

Project roadmap is quite clear,with the team of developers sure  the project is on the pathway to success, I hope there are strategies in place to with stand competitors in the space as it now a norm to have a dual of every ICO .
ScoobyBCN

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

very interesting
Dobrano

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

That project have all chances to become successful! I belive in you and will help you! Good  Luck to You!
genapena

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

several projects are based on one system, very good!

ABRJrocks

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:25:10 AM

Hey guys i just found out about blockchain.io and i like that Blockchain.io is a crypto-exchange and is  launched by Paymium.com, one of the oldest bitcoin exchanges in the world and which are security wise Awesome.I have looked their website and i like that it is so professionally designed.I also like that the provide Encrypted cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserves.Thank You.
foxone87

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:30:44 AM

Go for it guys this is a great project!! This is an amazing project, When I read your white sheet, I was totally delighted with how this would change our life. I think that it depends on each of us. We must support the community. The old system separated people from each other. The blockchain unites the whole world in a community where each of us is valuableAbsolutely brilliant founding team, tons of experience in the financial space, humble founders. Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks. Patiently answering each and every question from investors is no mean feat, but these guys do it with detailed answers too!Very successful! If you haven't joined yet  do it now. In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.
The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.
lllSr1

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading? There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. After I poznokomilsya with this project, you immediately interested me!
Your project has a huge number of advantages compared to competitors, as well as a very interesting idea and a desire to pay everything in life.
Ultra safety I like most and think like most people)
Reliable infrastructure and much more make the project very
As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.
green day

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

Blockchain i.o offers a safe and regulated adoption  of cryptocurrencies, ultra secure and non custodial , reliable infrastructure, selected digital currencies, high availabilty and high scalability matching engine, basic and advanced orders including features of Market, limit, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop orders. Self-cancelling and expiration orders.
Also there is 24 / 7 / 365 Support
Dedicated staff available at any time to answer customer requests and solve issues experienced on the exchange.
Another feature is Periodic auctions
Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
Prop & peer-to-peer lending
Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
Short & long margin trading
Traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin.
Those are some aspects and innovation Blockchain. io is bringing up in their whitepaper-
The founder and ceo Pierre Noizat is the Cofounder of one of the first Bitcoin exchanges in the world
so there is a strong experienced team behind this project.
this could be another big project that will give its fruits with the time.

netmomaker

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

Hi, alot of information to get through but the project looks interesting and the advisory board is a professional team.  My only concern is that  I haven't seen any experienced blockchain developers on the team. I like the claim that Paymium is secure (hack proof) and profitable, however, with such a volume of trading,  how can it be profitable?

Once again a good solid team is on board; Kima Ventures is one, who has backed Ledger in the past. I will continue to read through the information and whitepaper as I am still unclear as to what is the unique factor is and how it stands out from the rest.

Thanks.
Talha2

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

That's Great Project!
anxenial

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

The project has huge potential in the future. I was sure that this would probably changed our life in the long run. It depends on each of us and the community needs to support this technology. Subscribing to the announcement and news is a way to get more updates in this project. Need to keep an eye and study more and possibly invest in this project. The airdrop is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people through this contest. I see your project have many advantages to grow more in the future. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.

The European crypto currency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors. Multiple crypto currencies will co-exist. Each crypto currency will serve the needs of a community of users to securely trade any type of assets, rights, goods, or services that is of value to them in a decentralized value network, i.e. without supervision by a central authority.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks.
vaqif

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

Blockchain.io, Your Gateway To The Internet Of Value

Cryptocurrencies Power the Internet of Value

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.

Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.

Essential Features

Ultra-Secure & Decentralized

• The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
  • Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

• A cold wallet access requires multiple signatures.
  • A cold wallet private key is split and held in a number of different vaults in multiple 
locations.
  • Other in-house security processes and technological features.
  • Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database.
  • Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.
  • Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.

Fully Compliant & Transparent

• Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform.
  • The exchange aims to comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen.
  • Customer balances on the liability side must match exactly the inventory of coins held by the exchange. Blockchain.io aims to perform such balance check and to publish its cryptographic proof at every block interval.

Reliable Infrastructure

• Minimal downtime, typically restricted to server maintenance, application upgrades, or database migration.
  • Resilience under high volume, heavy traffic conditions, or DDoS attacks.
  • No technical debt: exchanges that quickly add new altcoins or new features without proper testing or careful software design accumulate technical debt by taking shortcuts. Technical debt translates into applications that are harder to maintain and prone to 
bugs and security holes.
  • Blockchain.io will attract high volume traders with specific features such as a FIX 
API and a borrowing facility, but also with the high level of availability of the trading 
platform.
  • Processing capacity in the first phase will be of up to 2 million orders per day.

Select Digital Currencies

• Cryptocurrencies will be listed on the trading platform following a strict vetting process (sustainability, technical, and deep protocol review) by our team of blockchain experts. 

• Regular updates and publications will inform platform stakeholders and the community through altcoin technical reviews and financial analyses.

ICO Execution & Token Listing

• Blockchain.io will provide ICO campaign support and token listing services to assist entrepreneurs and technologists in the planning and execution of their fundraising campaigns.
  • Following the ICO campaigns, Blockchain.io will ensure that newly created tokens are listed on Blockchain.io to provide liquidity to investors and traders.
In addition, Blockchain.io will create Token liquidity through:
  • Market making using Blockchain.io’s inventory
  • Incentive program for Paymium users.

Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security and compliance.

Paymium, the company behind Blockchain.io

Relationship between the two platforms

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020.

C-Level Team

Advisors

Token Use

Token Emission

Roadmap

If you want to know more about our Token Sale visit blockchain.io and sign up for the Token Sale Whitelist

vietweblink

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

lease reserve Filipino ANN Translation for me. Thank You!

Bitcointalk Username: vietweblink
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2239911;sa=pmprefs
andra-ierma

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

I believe this project will have a tremendous impact on the development of crypto. Provide a good impression of the customer and provide multiples interest.
Viacheslav76

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

Blockchain.иo-этo oтличный пpoeкт, кoтopый пpинocит бoльшyю пoльзy cooбщecтвy. Boзмoжнocть cтaть лидepoм в eвpoпeйcкoй биpжeвoй биpжe - Oбъeдинeниe цeнтpaлизoвaннoгo oбмeнa c дeцeнтpaлизoвaнным ypeгyлиpoвaниeм - Пpeдocтaвлeниe ycлyг ликвиднocти для coдeйcтвия кaмпaниям ICO и cпиcкaм ICO. Hoвыe пpoeкты блoкчeйнoв paзpaбaтывaютcя кaждyю нeдeлю тaлaнтливыми людьми, cтpeмящимиcя измeнить миp cвoими видeниями. Уcпeшный пpoeкт ICO зaнимaeт oгpoмнoe кoличecтвo вpeмeни, энepгии и pecypcoв. Peзyльтaтoм являeтcя нaдeжный paбoчий пpoцecc, в кoтopoм нeoпpeдeлeннocть yчacтникoв в oтнoшeнии бeзoпacнocти дaнныx нeзнaчитeльнa.Иcпoльзoвaниe блoчнoй цeпи ycтpaняeт xapaктepиcтикy бecкoнeчнoй вocпpoизвoдимocти из цифpoвoгo aктивa. Oн пoдтвepждaeт, чтo кaждaя eдиницa cтoимocти былa пepeвeдeнa тoлькo oдин paз, peшaя дaвнюю пpoблeмy двoйныx pacxoдoв. Блoк-цeпи были oпиcaны кaк пpoтoкoл oбмeнa cтoимocтью. Coздaтeли Blockchain пoзaбoтилиcь o тoм, чтoбы кoшeлeк cтaл мaкcимaльнo нaдeжным. Любoй пoльзoвaтeль мoжeт этo пpoвepить. Baм пpocтo нyжнo пepeйти в paздeл «Цeнтp бeзoпacнocти» и нacтpoить cooтвeтcтвyющиe нacтpoйки. Пocкoлькy Blockchain нe тpeбyeт ycтaнoвки нa ПК, coздaниe кoшeлькa зaймeт пapy минyт. Для нaчaлa пepeйдитe нa oфициaльный caйт, нaжмитe нaдпиcь «Пoлyчить бecплaтный биткoйн-кoшeлeк». Зaтeм вы бyдeтe пepeнaпpaвлeны нa cтpaницy «Coздaйтe cвoй кoшeлeк», гдe вaм нyжнo yкaзaть cвoй aдpec элeктpoннoй пoчты и пapoль.Этo был пepвый paз, кoгдa я ycлышaл чтo-нибyдь oб Интepнeтe цeннocти, и пocлe дaльнeйшиx иccлeдoвaний я зaмeтил, чтo oн. Я нaдeюcь нa oтличнoe oбщeниe oт кoмaнды, пocкoлькy этo cтaнeт ключeвым фaктopoм в oпpeдeлeнии тoгo, нacкoлькo этo cooбщecтвo бyдeт pacти. Я нaдeюcь, чтo этo пoйдeт oceнью, этo oтличный
пpoeкт Nice, cлeдyйтe нoвocтям. Этo плaтфopмa, oчeнь xopoшaя и этo здopoвo. Mы пoбeдим! Жeлaю yдaчи кoмaндe!!!
donp88

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

This is a wow project Blockchain.io .. I researched the team and they are experienced and has delivered successfully on past projects.  Since this is an ambitious project a stellar team is needed. The marketing team is engaged and focused. So far they are hitting milestones on the roadmap and are responsive to questions on the telegram channel.

Will watch this space
TheRabbitRun

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

Wow! Thanks for letting me know a great project like this. This is the best project I have ever encountered. I do not know what you think about my statement but it really is, this project consists of good team with great plan and their way of working is very effective and professional. High visibility, a good leader and team-mates. Blockchain.io provides new forms of financing to companies wishing to raise funds for their startup projects. I am confident that this project will succeed in the future. This is really an opportunity for you, take a close look at this blockchain.io project.

The Blockchain.io platform includes a centralized exchange of listings with decentralized interconnection. The central exchange will be implemented with a low delay and full functionality, with custodial services, centralized ordering, and effective ordering. A decentralized gateway will be based on cryptographic protocols that allow users to process transactions through heterogeneous block chains without third parties and without counterparty risk. Trust exchange and trade should encourage trade, while ensuring trust. This will be done only by centralized exchange with a decentralized settlement.

That's why I think the project is really great. I think you all agree with me.
atrmill

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

only newbie on this thead why? good project for blockchain proffecionals!

thaiphan89

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world!
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: