Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][VAR] 🐬 Blue Frontiers (VARYON) - Sustainable floating islands 🐬  (Read 26066 times)
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:44:58 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 09:16:41 PM by btcltcdigger
Merited by Elwar (10)

WebsiteWhitepaperTwitterFacebookInstagramTelegramReddit

VARYON Varyon varyon
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

🐬
btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

🐬
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

Looks like an interesting project, do you have bounty campaign going on that accepts newbie accounts?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

This is certainly interesting and original idea,i will read more in the whitepaper and then i will have some questions for sure!
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

Very original idea,havent seen something like that before.You decided about location of first of those islands?
raivault

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

Very ambitious idea. I hope you succeed. Where will the first island be near to?
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:34:13 PM

Very ambitious idea. I hope you succeed. Where will the first island be near to?

This is very nice project and idea is great.Climate change does change the way we live and it will change even more in future so this could indeed be the best way to go.I think it is a bit early to ask where first island will be as this project needs to sort most important part first and that is funding which I hope will run smoothly so we can see this come to life.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

I must admit I like the idea and it is quite an ambitious one.Looks like you have a huge team and hopefully well organized to be able to make this a successful project. Welcome Waterworld Cheesy

Yes,its quite ambitious project,first one where hard cap actually looks too small to achieve all what is planned.

But im sure teams knows best how much they actually need.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

Very nice project with great vision, wish you all the best. I see you have an enormous number of people in the team, where are you based?
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

Interesting idea that will require lots of money and years to get there, if you will be able to follow your road map I will be impressed. You surely have lots of experts in your team and saw that Macron and some notable people seem to be on your side I wish you to succeed!
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

What is the minimum amount needed to join this sale?
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

Seems like you have a huge team.Where exactly is your headquarters and how many people are there?
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

a very unique project, making a place to live floating on the sea, but I think only the rich people who can live here because it is pegged a cost that does not seem cheap.
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

When exactly your Pre ICO and ICO start and finish?I couldnt find that information anywhere.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Looks like an interesting project, do you have bounty campaign going on that accepts newbie accounts?

There will be a bounty program. Coming soon (TM).

Very original idea,havent seen something like that before.You decided about location of first of those islands?

We are working on putting the first pilot project in French Polynesia in a protected lagoon in paradise.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
jackychan1209

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

Seems like you have a huge team.Where exactly is your headquarters and how many people are there?
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

Very nice project with great vision, wish you all the best. I see you have an enormous number of people in the team, where are you based?

The five founders are all over the world. The US, UK, Russia and French Polynesia. Most of the employees are in the US and there are volunteers and advisors all over the world as well.

I don't work for Blue Frontiers but I support the project so much that I retired and moved to Tahiti to offer any support I could give and to have a front seat of history being made.  Grin

Current minimum for the pre-sale is the equivalent of 40 ETH in ethers or BTC. Or 100 ZEN. During the public sale the minimum will likely be 1 ETH.

Blue Frontiers is currently incorporated in Singapore but that could change. Much of the work is being done in the US, mainly the Silicon Valley area.

a very unique project, making a place to live floating on the sea, but I think only the rich people who can live here because it is pegged a cost that does not seem cheap.

Last numbers I saw were about $200k per person on average to have a home on the seastead. Of course that's the average so some places may be single person bungalows that cost a lot or apartment units that cost less. The hope is to develop mass production techniques that can put out cheaper and cheaper units giving the average person the opportunity to have an oceanfront home much cheaper than on the land.

When exactly your Pre ICO and ICO start and finish?I couldnt find that information anywhere.

The Pre ICO started about a week or two ago. The full ICO will likely be in early June as they work on running security checks on the smart contract with many eyes including a third party team who is well known for securing ICOs (I'm not sure of the name right now).

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

The five founders are all over the world. The US, UK, Russia and French Polynesia. Most of the employees are in the US and there are volunteers and advisors all over the world as well.

I don't work for Blue Frontiers but I support the project so much that I retired and moved to Tahiti to offer any support I could give and to have a front seat of history being made.  Grin

Current minimum for the pre-sale is the equivalent of 40 ETH in ethers or BTC. Or 100 ZEN. During the public sale the minimum will likely be 1 ETH.

Blue Frontiers is currently incorporated in Singapore but that could change. Much of the work is being done in the US, mainly the Silicon Valley area.

Last numbers I saw were about $200k per person on average to have a home on the seastead. Of course that's the average so some places may be single person bungalows that cost a lot or apartment units that cost less. The hope is to develop mass production techniques that can put out cheaper and cheaper units giving the average person the opportunity to have an oceanfront home much cheaper than on the land.

The Pre ICO started about a week or two ago. The full ICO will likely be in early June as they work on running security checks on the smart contract with many eyes including a third party team who is well known for securing ICOs (I'm not sure of the name right now).

Could you please check and tell us who is the third party working on smart contract?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

Wow, it's cool to see that there are still people willing to chase the dream Cheesy If I had that kind of option like you did I would move also and put all in on this kind of project that's willing to boldly go where no one has gone before Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: