Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][VAR] 🐬 Blue Frontiers (VARYON) - Sustainable floating islands 🐬  (Read 26068 times)
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

This week over 180 news outlets around the world covered the story of Varyon, the cryptocurrency powering the seasteading ecosystem. We’d like to share with you some of the highlights, the truths and the tales.
https://medium.com/@bluefrontiers/varyon-in-the-news-facts-and-fictions-9a832e5d775c

Nice to see we are making some waves, this will help the project and bring more people in.Hopefully people that know that this a long term project and that it will take time, that's the profile of people this project really needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

This week over 180 news outlets around the world covered the story of Varyon, the cryptocurrency powering the seasteading ecosystem. We’d like to share with you some of the highlights, the truths and the tales.
https://medium.com/@bluefrontiers/varyon-in-the-news-facts-and-fictions-9a832e5d775c

Nice to see we are making some waves, this will help the project and bring more people in.Hopefully people that know that this a long term project and that it will take time, that's the profile of people this project really needs.

Excellent project, as i read the article i find it very ambitious and very huge project.  I should say the dev team has the capability to properly enhance and development that greatly gives opportunites to the real world.
beursstarter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

1ETH is a lot of money for me to invest in one peoject although I really love this one. I'll wait until this coin is available at exchanges and buy from there.
Le Thi Hong Ngan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

VAR is a general purpose payment token for the exchange of goods and services in the Blue Frontiers ecosystem, other ecosystems, and between token holders. Blue Frontiers is planning to use the proceeds of the sale to expand its ecosystem and create SeaZones and seasteads, and will only accept Varyon (VAR) for its products and services.
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

1ETH is a lot of money for me to invest in one peoject although I really love this one. I'll wait until this coin is available at exchanges and buy from there.

You can always invest less you don't have to invest that much
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:14:15 AM

1 ETH is the minimum for the presale.

.1 BTC, 1 ETH or 20 ZEN

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:54:48 AM
Merited by Elwar (1)

.1 BTC, 1 ETH or 20 ZEN

I am going in with one or two ETH. Mind you I see this as a very long term hodl because the first sea stead won't be ready until around 2021, BUT I am sure they will have a use for the token before then, but make sure you have in mind this will be a long term keeper. I can see this doing at least 100 x by the time the sea stead gets built and is inhabited and the homes have been sold etc. I think if everyone invests at least one or two eth here and forgets about it for a bit, it might be one of those great sleepers. I like the project a lot that's the reason for investing here, not for the quick gains.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

.1 BTC, 1 ETH or 20 ZEN

During main sale minimum will be less than 1 ETH?
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

.1 BTC, 1 ETH or 20 ZEN

I am going in with one or two ETH. Mind you I see this as a very long term hodl because the first sea stead won't be ready until around 2021, BUT I am sure they will have a use for the token before then, but make sure you have in mind this will be a long term keeper. I can see this doing at least 100 x by the time the sea stead gets built and is inhabited and the homes have been sold etc. I think if everyone invests at least one or two eth here and forgets about it for a bit, it might be one of those great sleepers. I like the project a lot that's the reason for investing here, not for the quick gains.

Definitely. We're all in this for the long haul. If you're looking for a pump & dump this is not it.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

.1 BTC, 1 ETH or 20 ZEN

It will also be a minimum of 1 ETH for the main sale from everything I have seen so far. They have to pay for KYC/AML for each person buying.

Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

.1 BTC, 1 ETH or 20 ZEN

It will also be a minimum of 1 ETH for the main sale from everything I have seen so far. They have to pay for KYC/AML for each person buying.

Well i hope it works for them,but 1 ETH as minimum is a lot i think,especially  considering the current market situation.0.5 ETH would be nice number ,and more accessible.

I didnt know that KYC and AML are so expensive,i thought its few dollars each.
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

.1 BTC, 1 ETH or 20 ZEN

Definitely. We're all in this for the long haul. If you're looking for a pump & dump this is not it.

Do you plan to lock early investor tokens for some time,in case they got big bonus?
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

.1 BTC, 1 ETH or 20 ZEN

Do you plan to lock early investor tokens for some time,in case they got big bonus?

They are still looking at the length of time for locking some of the tokens. It will certainly be part of the smart contract for all to see during the public sale.

HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:01:51 PM

.1 BTC, 1 ETH or 20 ZEN

Well i hope it works for them,but 1 ETH as minimum is a lot i think,especially  considering the current market situation.0.5 ETH would be nice number ,and more accessible.

How much does KYC and AML actually cost?
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

.1 BTC, 1 ETH or 20 ZEN

Yeah, this project could make the money for people. but as I said in previous post this project needs people with vision and people that nurture the same philosophy as the team.This project is truly about better future, more acceptable way of life that has no negative impact on life around itself and new technologies along with it that will make life easier and much more pleasant then it is now in these "normal" structures in our countries with bad and slow solutions, processes and corruption.
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:15:42 PM
Merited by Elwar (1)

.1 BTC, 1 ETH or 20 ZEN

It makes sense, because it is being done per person and since this is a project that is extra long term for crypto sphere it makes sense to ask investors to get in with a bit more significant sum from the get go.This ensures that only people that truly believe in this beautiful project invest and kind o discourages money grabbers Cheesy I wouldn't mind if minimum investment was even higher, but that would make it a bit harder for lots of people that love the project and what it stands for to invest and support it.
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

Situation aint best on the market at the moment,so i hope project wont have issues raising funds,as its unique project.
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:48:52 AM

an interesting project, concepts that are offered are very good and have a very useful purpose. Hopefully this project runs smoothly and could develop going forward.
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:07:15 AM

the project was indeed interesting hopefully for more and more support for the project so that the team is increasingly confident in managing and developing projects.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:10:18 AM

an interesting project, concepts that are offered are very good and have a very useful purpose. Hopefully this project runs smoothly and could develop going forward.
I really also see something interesting from this project, hopefully his team will always maintain cohesiveness in working for the success of this project, and of course this project will be much in demand of investors in the future,  success this project always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: