Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][VAR] 🐬 Blue Frontiers (VARYON) - Sustainable floating islands 🐬  (Read 26062 times)
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:18:03 AM

an interesting project, concepts that are offered are very good and have a very useful purpose. Hopefully this project runs smoothly and could develop going forward.
I really also see something interesting from this project, hopefully his team will always maintain cohesiveness in working for the success of this project, and of course this project will be much in demand of investors in the future,  success this project always.
I myself am convinced that the team will be compact in cooperation with participants to manage and develop the projects because of course, they want the best for the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:18:16 AM

an interesting project, concepts that are offered are very good and have a very useful purpose. Hopefully this project runs smoothly and could develop going forward.
I really also see something interesting from this project, hopefully his team will always maintain cohesiveness in working for the success of this project, and of course this project will be much in demand of investors in the future,  success this project always.
I myself am convinced that the team will be compact in cooperation with participants to manage and develop the projects because of course, they want the best for the project.
because of good cooperation is indeed very influential towards the progress of the next project, hopefully they'll always compact, until the target is reached.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:35:13 AM

because of good cooperation is indeed very influential towards the progress of the next project, hopefully they'll always compact, until the target is reached.
true and agree with all its, this project will be successful if all involved here always keep cohesiveness in its work, surely for success will be easy to reach later, hoping the best for this project forward.
evitasari

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

true and agree with all its, this project will be successful if all involved here always keep cohesiveness in its work, surely for success will be easy to reach later, hoping the best for this project forward.
hopefully with the cohesiveness of the team will provide satisfactory results later on, I'm sure the team who are in this project will always try the best for all its.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:35:17 AM
Merited by Elwar (1)

Despite the market being in tatters right now and many leaving the crypto markets, this project is great for idealists and those who dream of a better future for themselves and their kids and family. I am in a bit of a bind financially right now but I am really hoping I can at least scrape together one eth to buy in the presale, just because I am hoping to be alive still in 2021 to see the very first sea stead built from this company. I know it's a kind of very far off project and it's not the type of coin that shouts moon right off the bat, but if this gets built, it could be an awesome gateway into real crypto communities thriving and surviving away from the other worldly turmoils.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

1ETH is a lot of money for me to invest in one peoject although I really love this one. I'll wait until this coin is available at exchanges and buy from there.

You can always invest less you don't have to invest that much

1 ETH is the minimum for the presale.

.1 BTC, 1 ETH or 20 ZEN

During main sale minimum will be less than 1 ETH?

It will also be a minimum of 1 ETH for the main sale from everything I have seen so far. They have to pay for KYC/AML for each person buying.

Well i hope it works for them,but 1 ETH as minimum is a lot i think,especially  considering the current market situation.0.5 ETH would be nice number ,and more accessible.

I didnt know that KYC and AML are so expensive,i thought its few dollars each.

How much does KYC and AML actually cost?

I think its few dollars each atleast.It adds up when you have to pay for many people.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

Despite the market being in tatters right now and many leaving the crypto markets, this project is great for idealists and those who dream of a better future for themselves and their kids and family. I am in a bit of a bind financially right now but I am really hoping I can at least scrape together one eth to buy in the presale, just because I am hoping to be alive still in 2021 to see the very first sea stead built from this company. I know it's a kind of very far off project and it's not the type of coin that shouts moon right off the bat, but if this gets built, it could be an awesome gateway into real crypto communities thriving and surviving away from the other worldly turmoils.

This looks to be the trend in investments. A lot of people putting in 1 ETH to at least be part of it.

Definitely not a pump and dump, this project will be around for a long time.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

This looks to be the trend in investments. A lot of people putting in 1 ETH to at least be part of it.

Yeah,this is obviosuly long term project,and will attract serious investors,so 1 ETH as minimum investment shouldnt be any problem.
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:07:24 AM
Merited by Elwar (1)

Great interview with Yuri Lobynstev, Cindicator’s Co-Founder and CTO and startegic partnership with Blue Frontiers.About decision making on sasteads and how Cindicator can help with that.

Great to see presentation about another strategic partner and philosophy behind it and why this partnership came to be and what will be done.Well worth to watch the whole interview, it shows how big and well thought Blue Frontiers as project is and how everything was meticulously planned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XKAB48_qco
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:23:06 PM
Merited by DtpNumbered (1)

Great post and summarizes the situation quite adequately.It is indeed a bit tough situation with market being in this state and that could steer some people away from investing in this project simply because it does not yell "moon" or "gains" and that is ok.As you said this project will be like a beacon that will show others what can be done if you aim higher and do leg work and put proper effort into a great idea.It will show how we can build a community based on blockchain technology and maybe even more important show what can be achieved when blockchain companies put their minds together and cooperate on a larger scale.You mentioned that this could seclude community from worldly turmoils and I agree with this partially, but the real win would be integration with world and acceptance and showing everyone else how this kind of community can be better then the way we do things today.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:00:49 PM
Merited by Elwar (1)

Nicely said,those who are into quick pump and dump will surely stay away from this project,and that can only benefit us who are into this for a long run
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

In case you reach hard cap,how will that affect the project?Any chance to get those settlements sooner than its stated in the roadmap?
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:06:11 AM

In case you reach hard cap,how will that affect the project?Any chance to get those settlements sooner than its stated in the roadmap?

Reaching the hard cap means not taking time to work on funding for those first settlements. The road map is conservative, the whole project is about not overstating.

If it is reached Blue Frontiers will own all of the first dozen platforms and can have a more controlled environment which allows for presenting something more cohesive to the world.  Instead they can rent homes and businesses for higher revenue which they can then use to put toward more platforms.

They would also have less reserves (which are going toward the initial platforms anyway) which means more varyon in the hands of more people instead of the largest portion held by Blue Frontiers.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:34:09 AM

Projects with unique innovations, making the residence floating in the sea. But this is only for people who can make a lot of money there. but overall the Blue Frontiers project is very interesting.
Memmoria

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:59:24 AM
Merited by Elwar (1)

Reaching the hard cap means not taking time to work on funding for those first settlements. The road map is conservative, the whole project is about not overstating.

If it is reached Blue Frontiers will own all of the first dozen platforms and can have a more controlled environment which allows for presenting something more cohesive to the world.  Instead they can rent homes and businesses for higher revenue which they can then use to put toward more platforms.

They would also have less reserves (which are going toward the initial platforms anyway) which means more varyon in the hands of more people instead of the largest portion held by Blue Frontiers.

I see,thank you for detailed answer.

Hopefully you will reach hard cap,as it would make it much easier for the team .
BoDerek

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:23:13 AM
Merited by Elwar (1)

Projects with unique innovations, making the residence floating in the sea. But this is only for people who can make a lot of money there. but overall the Blue Frontiers project is very interesting.

While its true that only those with deep pockets will be able to afford house there,still doesnt mean you shouldnt invest.
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

While its true that only those with deep pockets will be able to afford house there,still doesnt mean you shouldnt invest.

Exactly, myself personally simply want to support this kind of project that has some higher goals and ideals and help it to go there.I'm not calculating will I be able to have a housing there, if some of us will that is progress and important step for all of us after all.
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

Great interview with Yuri Lobynstev, Cindicator’s Co-Founder and CTO and startegic partnership with Blue Frontiers.About decision making on sasteads and how Cindicator can help with that.

Great to see presentation about another strategic partner and philosophy behind it and why this partnership came to be and what will be done.Well worth to watch the whole interview, it shows how big and well thought Blue Frontiers as project is and how everything was meticulously planned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XKAB48_qco

Thank you for sharing this one here.Nice to see another partnership that deals with important aspect of life on seasted like decision making. Cindicator is trustworthy partner, I invested in Cindicator a while ago tried out Cindicator Bot and must say it is really good.

Elwar any other blockchain project you are looking into to partner with?Do you have any candidates on the horizon?
Londondungeon

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

I was just thinking about 100k dollars competition.Did you receive any aplications already ? Would be cool to have some new on that part as soon as we have aplication so we can check possible option for a seasted that way Cheesy
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

Do you have any working theories or ideas already on the subject of moving a floating seasted.What would be used to move it over the sea in case on need for a relocation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: