Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term investment.  (Read 16762 times)
mrvision

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

I also think that long-term investments are the most profitable and more suitable for beginners! You can sell when the profit suits you
lissa brak

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

Long term investment is the best policy here in this crypto world as we already see the holding value, those who are holding BTC, ETH and Dash from last two years r full of their bags with money and all r millionaires and billionaires. Holding for long term always give better and maximum gains rather then short term holding.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

I believe best in long term investment at altcoins is no other than ethereum because it dominates altcoins from the start up to now. Ethereum is dependable we can rely at this coin because the foundation is very solid that gains the trust of the people who engage at cryptocurrency. Also alts that is good in long term investments are litecoin, neo, dash and monero.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:11:49 PM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I think long term investment is very potential to generate a lot of profits but it will take a very long time, if we do not survive in the end we will sell coins at a low price
the example is if we buy bitcoin in january then the price is high and we keep it until now because the price is not rising we are desperate and decided to sell it, obviously we lose but if we are patient we may be able to generate profit because bitcoin still have big chance to exceeds its highest price
AirP2PFoundation

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

Let me just write a non-neutral answer right here, since you ask about long term investements then there are alot of them out there, property, crypto, businesses, e-businesses, so many opportunities out there, but its hard to pick one that is right and will definetly guarantee ROI and a good one, so yes crypto is great in that regard that most of the times you invest in a good ICO project that gets listed on exchanges that it will increase alot in price, especially if the team and founders etc all know what they are doing and are ensuring market liquidity and getting listed on big exchanges or a big exchange, so anyways we at AirP2P are going to create a cloud based platform that will allow people to connect to their virtual PC over the internet and yes you will need a high-speed internet to do it, so with this technology you can log in to your virtual PC over from your "cheap" PC and get all the benefits of running a high-end PC but streaming it directly to your own "cheap" PC and thus you can run any games or applications that require a big amount of resources or graphic processing, because in reality most computers can stream seamlessly video and have no trouble with that but if you would try to run the latest games in high res then your computer would perhaps not handle it, but with your virtual PC then you could have the network do all the "running" and then you could just play any game, run any application etc, but ofcourse this would be split up to getting a guaranteed high-end virtual PC with file access and everything from a datacenter or getting one form the marketplace and paying with our token, but then ofcourse you could also earn if lets say you decide to go to a vacation and want to have your PC earning money while you are away then you can just allocate resources to the virtual pc and "rent" it out and earn tokens while you are in bali sipping on margaritas so if you are thinking about investing in a long term project then I would definatly invest in our token, especially because we have a strategic plan that will ensure ROI after our token gets on exchanges, and our holdings will increase if the token value increases so its in everyones best interest.
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:24:52 PM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I do not see prospects for long term hold. Since 1 coin out of 10 will give a good profit and the rest will only lose in price. It's better to trade

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:24:57 PM

For me, long term investment is a good investment. It makes my financial situation more stable. I believe in BTC and ETH in this investment. But besides that, you need to regularly monitor and analyze the market to make accurate and appropriate decisions so as not to face many risks.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.I am very positive about investing in real estate.Now a lot of projects related to real estate.And a lot of them are scammers.So you need to be very careful when choosing a project
real_links

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

Patience is a key to success. Long term investment is the best. A lot of coins have proved that. But yet they are still coins that don't have future. But I can assure you that coins like cs,neo,ETH,btc and many more are long term investment
Welckomtome

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

It depends on what plans you have got and how much money you need righf now and how long you are ready to wait for them to come
Welckomtome

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

Patience is a key to success. Long term investment is the best. A lot of coins have proved that. But yet they are still coins that don't have future. But I can assure you that coins like cs,neo,ETH,btc and many more are long term investment
I agree, it is really the best, espe ially if you do not have much money to start with. So I think in this case a long term is the most suitable option
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:40:38 PM

some of these coins can now serve as one of the options to be a great and spectacular coin, because now the coin will still fly high into one of the coins that has a nice long run. remain patient and keep trying to always get a profit despite having to fight in the long run.
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

A long term investment is really cool, but it is not the only way to get money. If you are good at trading or selling - why not?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

The best way is to keep as much as you can of the best coins like a deposit and to takes from there only when you need it urgently. Why so? Because in a year or two you will thanks me for this idea. All the good coins will be pumped hard couple of time. But keep in mind strong coin only with low supply
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:44:58 PM

I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:50:45 PM

In long term investment i would probably invest in bitcoin. It have a potential to grow more.
Also investing in bitcoin and wait for long will surely give you a high amount of profit.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:55:48 PM

In long term investment i would probably invest in bitcoin. It have a potential to grow more.
Also investing in bitcoin and wait for long will surely give you a high amount of profit.
It's very good if we invest long-term in Bitcoin. But I see this Bitcoin For the future I am not sure for the future if we invest will benefit. There are still many altcoins that we can invest in the long term. Like for example Ethereum, NEO. But if someone wants to invest long-term in Bitcoin. It is everyone's right.

ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

Of course Bitcoin is the best for long-term investment, but we should not invest in Bitcoin only. Ethereum and NEO are very good options as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Kebokantahu

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

long-term investment is great for a better future life with the assets we have and will benefit greatly in the future but with an investment note only on coins that have excellent potential for the future and will continue to increase prices. so I prefer to invest only on bitcoin and ethereum for the long term, both coins are undoubtedly by the growth of its value.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:20:59 PM

The best long term investiment is an altcoin with devs who actually care about their product. Who will keep hard work even during bear market.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: