Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10954 times)
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

However, the beginning seems to be very convincing. Do you think that you can reach the level of a hard cap of the project?
Hopefully, the project has very convincing ideas and concepts. The project focusing on students safety which need more attention and interest. I feel that this project will surely catch the attentions of the parents in crypto community market. Positive feedbacks is about to come.

I don't think this will be a big hit if the team will not exert more effort with the marketing and advertising of this project, most specially with the promotions they should focus on it to encourage more people to try the platform and they need to build more trust in this project.
Of course the team is the primary one that should exert so much effort towards this project. The Opetcoin is a great project and a really good promotion is fitted to this project to get and gather more attention from the crowd. So i will looking forward for this project to succeed.
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

In our country, since online registration is not that frequent for school, I used to fall in line and wait for a long hours for me to process my admission. With OPET I think it is going to be much easier even if compared to current online school registrations.
There is still no activity from administrators, and therefore it is difficult to answer how exactly the system for students will work. But I'm very interested, and I'm waiting for them to start answering our questions.
Stiveslash

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

The project is good, but here's how I understood the developer only four, but as for me it's not enough for such a global project.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

I don't know what to say but I like this project a lot. However, I suggest the team should be responsible for the outcome of this platform.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

The project is good, but here's how I understood the developer only four, but as for me it's not enough for such a global project.
They also possess 20 Years of experience in various sectors and for a skilled developer who is experienced in various sectors they can easily fix the maximum issues and that is more than enough to run the project successfully also opetcoin have various advisers.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

However, the beginning seems to be very convincing. Do you think that you can reach the level of a hard cap of the project?
Hopefully, the project has very convincing ideas and concepts. The project focusing on students safety which need more attention and interest. I feel that this project will surely catch the attentions of the parents in crypto community market. Positive feedbacks is about to come.

I don't think this will be a big hit if the team will not exert more effort with the marketing and advertising of this project, most specially with the promotions they should focus on it to encourage more people to try the platform and they need to build more trust in this project.
Of course the team is the primary one that should exert so much effort towards this project. The Opetcoin is a great project and a really good promotion is fitted to this project to get and gather more attention from the crowd. So i will looking forward for this project to succeed.
The project is new and need more updates and still on the stage of progression. I think one thing that can help this project is the presentation and some other marketing strategies. If team can handle this project properly there's  no reasons that this can't attract more and more participants and investors.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

A mobile application chat box would serve the students better in the digital world where the conversations involves every student to engage and the communication lets them learn and memorize things with in a short time.
Slashoon

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Projects that relate to education have recently been well collected, and maximally. It is a chance to realize their plans.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

The project is gaining supporters and I'm not surprised, because the issues of education concern everyone.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

The project is gaining supporters and I'm not surprised, because the issues of education concern everyone.
Yes, due to the aim of Opetcoin project to use AI in education it has attracted a huge amount of community. Many investors will surely invest in this project due to its realistic use in the education system.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

The project is new and need more updates and still on the stage of progression. I think one thing that can help this project is the presentation and some other marketing strategies. If team can handle this project properly there's  no reasons that this can't attract more and more participants and investors.
Opetcoin is very strong as i noticed in various activities which they are holding for all the assignments and which inspire me is their video presentation in 72 seconds which delivers the project requirements and delivers the agenda of the project with in short timeline.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

I really can't believe in when i join OPET telegram group @@. Maybe their idea about store the tertiary/college admission data of all high school students is so useful?
That makes the things easy to my understanding to figure out the admission process to be done in a simple way also they have the AI where they wish to add more deliverables that will bring a leading change for our digital economy.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

I really appreciate the concept of the project and it's team as that is unique and I like the approach of the team in multiple platforms to reach out to the target audience.

ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:27:14 PM

In our country, since online registration is not that frequent for school, I used to fall in line and wait for a long hours for me to process my admission. With OPET I think it is going to be much easier even if compared to current online school registrations.
There is still no activity from administrators, and therefore it is difficult to answer how exactly the system for students will work. But I'm very interested, and I'm waiting for them to start answering our questions.

Maybe they are still in the process and adjustment stage. Seem this project have a good foundation starting from their plans and the team which is very important to have in a project. I hope that the team will actively answering those questions that people are questioning so that they can understand more. We all know that it is hard to join such project having no idea.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

I think that the developer after all will listen to the most frequent councils of community and will try to apply those things which will seem to him useful. So, don't hesitate and offer that on yours the opinion will be able to improve the platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

They also possess 20 Years of experience in various sectors and for a skilled developer who is experienced in various sectors they can easily fix the maximum issues and that is more than enough to run the project successfully also opetcoin have various advisers.
Lets hope the educational sector decide to adopt the cyptocurrency and then this platform is surely to blossom as there is yet something like it so basically with the tam and other management boards combined it will be a great movement

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:26:08 PM

Although I'd already seen other projects that work on the same solution, but it nice to see more projects this field trying to implement blochchain technology in education system to make it more easy for students.
I totally agree with you, for manage all information about students is needed at every countries, and i think OPET will have their own customers at this market.

Yep, but unfortunately schools like old stuff, we invented computers, tablets, smartphone, digital books, but we are still using papers and books, So it will take long time before we can see school adopting such solution.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:24:26 AM

Although I'd already seen other projects that work on the same solution, but it nice to see more projects this field trying to implement blochchain technology in education system to make it more easy for students.
I totally agree with you, for manage all information about students is needed at every countries, and i think OPET will have their own customers at this market.

Yep, but unfortunately schools like old stuff, we invented computers, tablets, smartphone, digital books, but we are still using papers and books, So it will take long time before we can see school adopting such solution.

From their features and plans, for now its yet that have big impact for  schools and students, But blockchain platforms evolves and development and when that time people will soon recognize this project.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Janeterrekg

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:30:54 AM

From their features and plans, for now its yet that have big impact for  schools and students, But blockchain platforms evolves and development and when that time people will soon recognize this project.
In our digital economy adding block chain technology, AI will bring a new interface for the education system and the idea will ultimately benefit for all the students future with complete information and security aspectives.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:48:30 AM

In our digital economy adding block chain technology, AI will bring a new interface for the education system and the idea will ultimately benefit for all the students future with complete information and security aspectives.

If they can make unique features or platforms that can attract both students and also parents then it should be a good way to make that plans, Because education is important to all of us. The good part is it will be working now with blockchain!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: