Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10950 times)
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

Quality education is not always easy to get, I hope that thanks to this project it will become more possible.

I think the quality of the educations will still be base on the university that will teach the students, this project is just an ai companion that will help students to easily organized and give their records using a specific process.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

Quality education is not always easy to get, I hope that thanks to this project it will become more possible.

I think the quality of the educations will still be base on the university that will teach the students, this project is just an ai companion that will help students to easily organized and give their records using a specific process.
The quality of the project is indeed very amazing for this kind of project. An open AI with a great foundation for the students around the world.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

I have seen the video presentation you guys have provided. I like its main theme that works for promoting equal education system.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:44:58 PM

With the use of opet platform in the future, adminssion of students in all school levels will be more convinient, time saving and secured. This shoukd be adapted by all the universities worldwide.
I really hope for it. Because such a platform will be very useful for all students of the world, not only universities and institutes, but colleges will also be able to use the platform.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

Project managers are active not only in social networks, but also here, I like that they are interested in each of us.
And I see no other way to achieve goals, except to be responsible, responsive to every person of interest, and constantly interact with the entire community as a whole. They need to earn recognition.

JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

Project managers are active not only in social networks, but also here, I like that they are interested in each of us.
This will have a positive impact on feedback about the project, because administrators are active and carefully study all the questions posed from users.
We are not just doing activity but trying to analyze and listen to every comment. Your opinion is important to us. Thank you for supporting our project with your presence here.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

The developers of this project I liked the fact that they are very sociable in different social networks and this is as good for me.
[/quo
They continuously interacting with  the people around the project. They are also very approachable.  Its good that thy have this characteristic because this will make project more attractive and people love to work with the good and helpful developers specialy the investors and supporters. Good communication and strong relationships is very important.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

The presale will be in September which means there is a lot of time to prepare to participate for it.

What are the current development status of this project? Are there already a working app that they can show?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

This project have flaws, We just need to find out so that they can improve this worthy ICO that focuses on greater impact not just gaining funds and popularity.
what shortcomings did you find? You need to report them to the team. I'm sure the developers will be able to eliminate all problems during the development of the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:04:28 PM

The developers of this project I liked the fact that they are very sociable in different social networks and this is as good for me.
I agree with you, the team is very communicative.  However, this is far from an indicator.  To provoke the trust of its users from the community, the team in turn must develop all areas of the project and succeed in them, not enough that only one prevails.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:35:44 PM

With the use of opet platform in the future, adminssion of students in all school levels will be more convinient, time saving and secured. This shoukd be adapted by all the universities worldwide.
I really hope for it. Because such a platform will be very useful for all students of the world, not only universities and institutes, but colleges will also be able to use the platform.
Nowdays This type of education is very usefull for all students beacause i think in future all things will done with the help of this technology.AI devlopers is very good acheivement for all students.i just registered for the presale,and eagerly waiting for next announcement.

Yeah, this'll be the trend in the coming future because our generation this days are more on AI. So, it's good that there is a platform that would take good care of the students future and not only that but it's also a bit different from a traditional way of teaching.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

Same here. I'm hoping that the team will pursue this in the market and provide better functions with no defects and errors so that students who have plans to used the platform will have satisfactions. This could bring more opprtunities for them and have a better outcomed on their studies.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:44:07 PM

With a very vast majority usage i think it will be safe to say they can create much better awareness of crryptocurrencies among the societies best case scenario lets hope it gets serious support from schools

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:00:43 PM

Same here. I'm hoping that the team will pursue this in the market and provide better functions with no defects and errors so that students who have plans to used the platform will have satisfactions. This could bring more opprtunities for them and have a better outcomed on their studies.

Such thing can't be avoided and that's why there is a technical team to work on some bugs and fixed some problems that they may encounter in the future. Anyway, investors should somehow support with this kind of concept because this is for the future of the students.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

Such thing can't be avoided and that's why there is a technical team to work on some bugs and fixed some problems that they may encounter in the future. Anyway, investors should somehow support with this kind of concept because this is for the future of the students.
It is like an added value choosing Opetcoin as it is not only a money but beyond as the workflow will have an enrichment with learnings to proceed with the AI and better interferance in our digital economy.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

We all know that there is no perfectly made in this world same as in the project. It will undergo first many mistake until we can say its perfect. For me what's the best thing that team should do is just keep their eye on the project in order they can fix it and find directly a solution in a project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:24:51 PM

Yes, it is really good for both the team and who want invest at Opet. Actually, this project will have us more convenient at manage "student profile", it is really useful idea for education.

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

the preparation of this project is very good by developing bounty campaign in several phases before making a coin sale to be conducted in September, what is the total supply of coins for the sale of coins?

I found their smart contract in whitepaper : https://etherscan.io/token/0x91159390631ed2bfc6967695be85dee3be022ce3
The total supply is 100,000,000 OPET (in whitepaper they mentioned that the total OPET supply not more than 100
million)
Hard cap : 60,000 ETH (equivalent to 30 million OPET)
Soft Cap : 10,000 ETH (equivalent to 5 million OPET)

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

A good AI educational based functionalities will figure out more possibilities for students to gain better advantages in gaining knowledge and that will create a new leading change in the economy.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

I believe this project is very interesting and cool.
Justifiable logo, a rather interesting vision, really good plan!
Of course, I have believe in OpetCoin will be good AI companion for students with their enthusiastic and responsive team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: