Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10954 times)
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:11:31 AM

Education is a field of everyone in the world. The project is targeted at high school students and students. The project uses machine learning and artificial intelligence and provides equal opportunity for everyone ... Are these outstanding advantages for the project to gain trust and support from the community?
Well made Opetfoundation, they creating a lot of opportunities for those who are in the education stage like teenagers, I hope this project can bring many supports.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:26:39 AM

At me such question, in what countries you will introduce the project? Will it be Europe or Other countries? For example America or the countries of Asia?

If the ICO sale will be successful I think that will be a big yes right? There is a lot of school in the world that needed help for in teaching like lacking of professional to teach the youngster. AI teaching can be a good substitute somehow.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:56:47 AM

At me such question, in what countries you will introduce the project? Will it be Europe or Other countries? For example America or the countries of Asia?

If the ICO sale will be successful I think that will be a big yes right? There is a lot of school in the world that needed help for in teaching like lacking of professional to teach the youngster. AI teaching can be a good substitute somehow.
Well you have a good point there buddy. But in spite how good the Artificial Intelligence in doing something like teaching, I think this will not be tolerated because it seems like this will overthrow the people and take their jobs. This project  should just be a companion and not let people be controlled but remain controlled by the people.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:47:10 AM

Education is what every person needs in the modern world, but not everyone can get it. I hope that you will help to solve this problem.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

Yeah, it is so good and also the video presentation will help a lot most especially to the newly participants who wants to know the process and what the project all about. I know this project will successful soon. I will keep track on the latest updates and progress of this project.

Agree, a simple video presentation that would summarize the whole concepts in this project would also be a big help understanding quickly what the project is all about.

Indeed, the video that the team have provided is very useful for the visitors and for the people who have interest to invest on this project. A simple presentation that covers the whole concept and the main purposed of this platform will surely give better understanding of it's functions. Hopefully, it may lead to a god opportunity for the team.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

Yeah, it is so good and also the video presentation will help a lot most especially to the newly participants who wants to know the process and what the project all about. I know this project will successful soon. I will keep track on the latest updates and progress of this project.

Agree, a simple video presentation that would summarize the whole concepts in this project would also be a big help understanding quickly what the project is all about.

Well its true that vedio presentations is very nice to make the project more understandable and clear to the people in the community. Some people are attracted to visual images and they are interested to watand participate projects thay well organised and well explained.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

Well its true that vedio presentations is very nice to make the project more understandable and clear to the people in the community. Some people are attracted to visual images and they are interested to watand participate projects thay well organised and well explained.
The video presentations is well made to the project so it can give more expressions to the audience. I hope they can gather and raise fund morefully.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

My opinion is different for you, if ICO sale have good situation. I think the team will have aim to their main target, building loyalty customers system first.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

Success after the funds raised in the ICO does not always happen.  Quite often it turns out that the team's strategy for spending was incorrect and the project gradually fades.  It will be interesting to see what the developers will do here to avoid such problems.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

Success after the funds raised in the ICO does not always happen.  Quite often it turns out that the team's strategy for spending was incorrect and the project gradually fades.  It will be interesting to see what the developers will do here to avoid such problems.

But I think the team has different  strategy when they will be finished in their ICO. Just wait for their announcement and updates.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

My opinion is different for you, if ICO sale have good situation. I think the team will have aim to their main target, building loyalty customers system first.
Exactly. They need to ensure first that their customers and investors will have a satisfaction on their investments. And also, the team of Opetcoins will still have a lot of works to be done before they can hit their real purpose here in crypto world. We just hope that everything will run accordingly so that the team can implement this.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

the preparation of this project is very good by developing bounty campaign in several phases before making a coin sale to be conducted in September, what is the total supply of coins for the sale of coins?

I found their smart contract in whitepaper : https://etherscan.io/token/0x91159390631ed2bfc6967695be85dee3be022ce3
The total supply is 100,000,000 OPET (in whitepaper they mentioned that the total OPET supply not more than 100
million)
Hard cap : 60,000 ETH (equivalent to 30 million OPET)
Soft Cap : 10,000 ETH (equivalent to 5 million OPET)

Seems a very achievable hardcap. Have they started negotiating to ico rating sites on listing . I think that would introduce this project to more individuals who plans to invest on ico projects.
Well in my opinion, it won't be easy, but yeah its achievable with dedication to the projects improvements and promotions in the future.

camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

the preparation of this project is very good by developing bounty campaign in several phases before making a coin sale to be conducted in September, what is the total supply of coins for the sale of coins?

I found their smart contract in whitepaper : https://etherscan.io/token/0x91159390631ed2bfc6967695be85dee3be022ce3
The total supply is 100,000,000 OPET (in whitepaper they mentioned that the total OPET supply not more than 100
million)
Hard cap : 60,000 ETH (equivalent to 30 million OPET)
Soft Cap : 10,000 ETH (equivalent to 5 million OPET)

Seems a very achievable hardcap. Have they started negotiating to ico rating sites on listing . I think that would introduce this project to more individuals who plans to invest on ico projects.
Well in my opinion, it won't be easy, but yeah its achievable with dedication to the projects improvements and promotions in the future.

Yes, it will not be easy to reach that goal if the team will not exert more effort to make this come true, the team must improve their marketing and advertising strategies to achieve the soft cap and most specially the hard cap.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.
It's nice to see that such a project is being created that will be useful for the future generation. The main thing is that serious experts work on this project, and the project will be able to reach a high level.
It is all the idea where we can execute the idea to an open system and reach to a level of innivation accordingly it hits the trend for the future generation and makes the way easy in our digital economy.
This project is based on the latest technology. Nowdays this technology has been using in many fields and many of good big companies are also hire AI for their management's.so this technology will helps for future generations to develop many things.

the project really have a good feature that will surely help the students and schools but let's see if the project will make their way until the end and will be able to launch the platform successfully soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.
It's nice to see that such a project is being created that will be useful for the future generation. The main thing is that serious experts work on this project, and the project will be able to reach a high level.
It is all the idea where we can execute the idea to an open system and reach to a level of innivation accordingly it hits the trend for the future generation and makes the way easy in our digital economy.
This project is based on the latest technology. Nowdays this technology has been using in many fields and many of good big companies are also hire AI for their management's.so this technology will helps for future generations to develop many things.

the project really have a good feature that will surely help the students and schools but let's see if the project will make their way until the end and will be able to launch the platform successfully soon.
I hope the developers well thought out the strategy for the development of their project. Because all innovations in the field of education are not easy enough in development.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

I hope the developers well thought out the strategy for the development of their project. Because all innovations in the field of education are not easy enough in development.
I agree. For example, there are legal issues that project managers must solve together or an individual.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

Õpet has the idea "towards a global alliance that applies Blockchain technology in education." This has attracted the interest of the community all over the world. I think, to do well, ask the team need strong promotion and expansion of the partner is an immediate task.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

This is the kind of project that really needs support from generous people out there. I think students are the hope of the future and if they can already learn how to use a blockchain application then the adaptation of the cryptocurrency will be speed up.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

For more information in details regarding the Opet they have published the initiative taken of 72 seconds short video with all the information which will give the complete vision about the project.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

In the digital economy we live in knowledge dealing with all the new information is merely necessary and Opet have focused for the welfare of students future through Artificial Interference that will proceed with a leading change and required all the possibilities come through as expected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: