Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10954 times)
Stiveslash

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

I correctly understood that in the future it will be an educational platform? I'm interested, on this platform you will be able to learn on your own?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.
It's nice to see that such a project is being created that will be useful for the future generation. The main thing is that serious experts work on this project, and the project will be able to reach a high level.
It is all the idea where we can execute the idea to an open system and reach to a level of innivation accordingly it hits the trend for the future generation and makes the way easy in our digital economy.
This project is based on the latest technology. Nowdays this technology has been using in many fields and many of good big companies are also hire AI for their management's.so this technology will helps for future generations to develop many things.

the project really have a good feature that will surely help the students and schools but let's see if the project will make their way until the end and will be able to launch the platform successfully soon.
I hope the developers well thought out the strategy for the development of their project. Because all innovations in the field of education are not easy enough in development.
I agree. For example, there are legal issues that project managers must solve together or an individual.
Before we also jump on the project managers directly it is better to have a review on their official whitepapers and understand the project in details and at the lateral part we can also see they answered the queries many a times after individual analysis we can approach the managers.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

This is the kind of project that really needs support from generous people out there. I think students are the hope of the future and if they can already learn how to use a blockchain application then the adaptation of the cryptocurrency will be speed up.

This project will have a great impact to the community since it tackles about education. Education is a current issue today.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

This is the kind of project that really needs support from generous people out there. I think students are the hope of the future and if they can already learn how to use a blockchain application then the adaptation of the cryptocurrency will be speed up.

This project will have a great impact to the community since it tackles about education. Education is a current issue today.
Right, I guess this project has gigantic chance of success. Since its concept is focus on education. Nowadays the most important thing and consider as life time treasure is educations. So I am pretty much sure that this project has its own place in crypto community market.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

Right, I guess this project has gigantic chance of success. Since its concept is focus on education. Nowadays the most important thing and consider as life time treasure is educations. So I am pretty much sure that this project has its own place in crypto community market.
As the idea plays an outstanding role evolving the new AI added it is expected that more attention will be available from various people across locations so it will get its own demand automatically.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

I think student should support this project.because Opet Foundation is working for the student improvement.& student are easy source to speed up the blockchain process   
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

At me such question, in what countries you will introduce the project? Will it be Europe or Other countries? For example America or the countries of Asia?
If the ICO sale will be successful I think that will be a big yes right? There is a lot of school in the world that needed help for in teaching like lacking of professional to teach the youngster. AI teaching can be a good substitute somehow.
Of course, the fact that you wrote it well, but my question was about the location of the project and in what countries they plan to develop their project. After all, training in different countries is slightly different.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

At me such question, in what countries you will introduce the project? Will it be Europe or Other countries? For example America or the countries of Asia?
If the ICO sale will be successful I think that will be a big yes right? There is a lot of school in the world that needed help for in teaching like lacking of professional to teach the youngster. AI teaching can be a good substitute somehow.
Of course, the fact that you wrote it well, but my question was about the location of the project and in what countries they plan to develop their project. After all, training in different countries is slightly different.
in my opinion the concept of this project can be suitable for work in any countries of the world. But of course the exact answer can only be given by the developers of the project.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

With the use of opet platform in the future, adminssion of students in all school levels will be more convinient, time saving and secured. This shoukd be adapted by all the universities worldwide.
I really hope for it. Because such a platform will be very useful for all students of the world, not only universities and institutes, but colleges will also be able to use the platform.
Nowdays This type of education is very usefull for all students beacause i think in future all things will done with the help of this technology.AI devlopers is very good acheivement for all students.i just registered for the presale,and eagerly waiting for next announcement.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.
It's nice to see that such a project is being created that will be useful for the future generation. The main thing is that serious experts work on this project, and the project will be able to reach a high level.
It is all the idea where we can execute the idea to an open system and reach to a level of innivation accordingly it hits the trend for the future generation and makes the way easy in our digital economy.
This project is based on the latest technology. Nowdays this technology has been using in many fields and many of good big companies are also hire AI for their management's.so this technology will helps for future generations to develop many things.

the project really have a good feature that will surely help the students and schools but let's see if the project will make their way until the end and will be able to launch the platform successfully soon.

If the team manage well, then probably all would be on the way to success. Platform like this really needed for it allows to discover more about the development of the educational system. We are now in the new age and I think better to adopt another way of teaching students through the use of AI learning.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

I hope the developers well thought out the strategy for the development of their project. Because all innovations in the field of education are not easy enough in development.

Indeed, education is necessary for everyone and a platform like this should be appreciated by the investors. To think, we people need to be educated and because we are now in new era, we should somehow take a good look about this platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

Would it be possible for an educational institution to issue wrong certificates because someone knows somebody there?

This would be possible because there are many kinds of people who do those evil deeds. But if you want more to learn about the project you are into. Search it on the website for legit platforms. Surely it will be listed there if its fake or legit.

Not saying that the project itself is fake but there is a real possibility that fake educational certificates get issues on the blockchain and that would be bad as anyone would trust them.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

With the use of opet platform in the future, adminssion of students in all school levels will be more convinient, time saving and secured. This shoukd be adapted by all the universities worldwide.
I really hope for it. Because such a platform will be very useful for all students of the world, not only universities and institutes, but colleges will also be able to use the platform.
Nowdays This type of education is very usefull for all students beacause i think in future all things will done with the help of this technology.AI devlopers is very good acheivement for all students.i just registered for the presale,and eagerly waiting for next announcement.

I agree, because mostly now are using internet connections and have an account in different apps. What I want to this project that hoping it will be implemented soon because it is very useful to the students. Hope it will be successful soon, I will always wait for new information and updates fron the team.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

Õpet has the idea "towards a global alliance that applies Blockchain technology in education." This has attracted the interest of the community all over the world. I think, to do well, ask the team need strong promotion and expansion of the partner is an immediate task.
I agree with you. The project will be interested not only students, pupils and teachers, but also ordinary people who have already passed these stages. The development team in this direction has tried.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

Õpet has the idea "towards a global alliance that applies Blockchain technology in education." This has attracted the interest of the community all over the world. I think, to do well, ask the team need strong promotion and expansion of the partner is an immediate task.
I agree with you. The project will be interested not only students, pupils and teachers, but also ordinary people who have already passed these stages. The development team in this direction has tried.
For now i think they might just focus on students just to get the platform out and running and then maybe later they might decide to move things to other areas in the educational sector with upgrades and updates

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:19:21 AM

With AI Opet trying to bring a faster advancements in the system that will bring a leading change for the students career accordingly let it figure out the possibilities to stand in a step forward with the idea.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

The ICO sale is still a month to start but I think there are now potential sponsors and investors who want to join the project. Lets keep promoting it in the social media platforms.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:40:25 AM

they must have a very broad idea if the project is addressed to all students worldwide
not only that they also have to frequent tours to some countries to promote the system they have

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
opet-foundation

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:59:22 AM

Blockchain could revolutionize education next. Here’s how.

Over the last year or so, blockchain has emerged as the go-to disruptive technology for almost any industry. Companies are using it to change their way of doing business.

Read more here: https://www.techinasia.com/blockchain-revolution-education

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:15:31 AM

Blockchain could revolutionize education next. Here’s how.

Over the last year or so, blockchain has emerged as the go-to disruptive technology for almost any industry. Companies are using it to change their way of doing business.

Read more here: https://www.techinasia.com/blockchain-revolution-education

A good way to introduce the project from that article, Its explaining a bit of information and platforms of the project. Good work!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: