Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto  (Read 4319 times)
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

This in some altcoins long transfers between them , and of course a large price fluctuation in a short period of time

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

idex is a market full of controversy if in my opinion. so I guess it's better to switch it to another market and don't just reside in the idex only. the system may indeed not ready also became less serious obstacles for it so please be advised for such situations.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...
I think masses are not ready to get crypto and won't be ready for a long time, people's panic and craziness can't be eradicated
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

idex is a market full of controversy if in my opinion. so I guess it's better to switch it to another market and don't just reside in the idex only. the system may indeed not ready also became less serious obstacles for it so please be advised for such situations.
We all know that we are encountered dump in the market but my own way not to frustrate or affect my decision making I rather to focus how to earn profits and calm in joining investment in order not to panic anytime.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:01:49 PM

C'mon dude don't feel frustrated, people who lost their cryptos to hacking have not been frustrated, most times depositing and withdrawing take a little long because of network issues, you just have to calm down, Cryptos requires patience and it is only the patience
Chelovek789

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

Too much cheating, it's repulsive and frustrating. Volatility is high, because of this many people lose their savings and then leave
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...
I'm sure that issues of transaction delay will come to an end. Blockchain is still in it's infancy. Blockchain will provide speedy transactions. Recently, I heard Korea Launched 12 exchanges.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

The interesting thing about cryptos is that, since it evolved many projects are continuously being developed to make its usage more convenient. One of ths is the exchange platforms. There are many exchange platforms that you can result to for efficiency. One is Binance  
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

now, the market prices are down and making many people frustrated. I think in this time it would be better if we hold the crypto that we have and sell it if the price rise again. some people suffered losses because they are panic and sell they crypto with cheap price. I think it is the wrong thing.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
trippjoeytan

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

Well i guess one reason is its not yet adopted by many and confirmation to the blockchain is very slow i hope everyone needs to be aware of this
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

In my own case, the frustrating part for me is when the deadline of the bounty campaign is coming and at the same time I need to study all my lessons. But I can handle my situation because I have a presence of mind and I have my own time management.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

if I think personally when deciding to invest in the crypto should know the consequences. so it's good you think about cooking matters about investing in crypto
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

That is really frustrating because some exchanges have been slow process for the transaction to get your withdrawal. There are some big exchanges with huge reputation like Binance who also fails to process the transaction even the Gas fee is high.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

The only thing that comes to mind is the loss of decentralization, because very rich people have bought a lot of crypto currency and very often do it every day, so people lose the opportunity for decentralization.
Funmmi2

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

In my own view, I see cryptospace as a space that is closely linked with emotions and has a way of springing up happenings that trigger frustration almost every week.What frustrates me ranges from dumped coins  to losing my money to scam icos to hacked wallets/Exchanges and bounty managers changing bounty rules at the end of the bounty campaign. What is really most frustrating is putting in a lot of hard work to trade only for the market to crash suddenly based on back end manipulation.
tintin16

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:15:25 AM

The most frustating about crypto is the price after they listed on exchange. Once they listed on exchange the price will dump as expected before you deposit your coins.
podimanikee

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

The most disappointing term in crypto, as I would see it, is the high expectation and less reality. We generally trust that we will gain the cash especially from exchanging or contributing a coin. Be that as it may, on account of the dropped value, we lost our cash. Make us all the more baffling that we owe the cash to put resources into crypto and we lost. In this way, we should be keen and cautious while going to begin in crypto with no owing.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

These are all temporary difficulties because the market is still very young and has many problems. In a few years, I think many problems will simply not be

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

Exchanges are not prepared for instant transactions yet, but it is understandable at this point. What frustrates me more are people that are making decisions based on their emotions rather than logic which results in unnecessary FOMO and FUD, but this is temporary problem as well. When crypto will grow, it will be less volatile and these decisions will not affect the market so heavily. It is all about time, give it some space and later we will have faces full of smiles.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:03:54 PM

I use idex often and i have not noticed such. I think the main reason could that your gas price was too low. I often times use the recommended gwei.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: